What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

ha.most Koreans I know agree with me.they really hate Japan,Koreas have the worst anti Japan sentiment in their countries and every single poll shows that.

Wow, thats an easy argument. Actually most Koreans and Japanese that I know are more united in their distaste and insecurity from China then any other thing to do with themselves.

tribal wars fighting were common everywhere in the world,in China too,but before Europeans came they managed ok,and everyone knows what happened after that.

As a precedent, Han propagation and communist party ambitions are a tad more disconcerting that the tribal warfare as you quote. Would you qualify the current Chinese war mongering with Japan, Vietnam, Phillipinnes as Tribal Warfare?

Wow, thats an easy argument. Actually most Koreans and Japanese that I know are more united in their distaste and insecurity from China then any other thing to do with themselves.

I don't what Koreans you know,at least they don't cut their fingers off or cut their stomach open to protest China,you can check the every year's poll on that issue and find it yourself,don't tell me you know an Mr.Kim or something,everyone can tell that story.

As a precedent, Han propagation and communist party ambitions are a tad more disconcerting that the tribal warfare as you quote. Would you qualify the current Chinese war mongering with Japan, Vietnam, Phillipinnes as Tribal Warfare?

territorial disputes,Japan has disputes with China ,Russia and S.Korea.

I don't what Koreans you know,at least they don't cut their fingers off or cut their stomach open to protest China,you can check the every year's poll on that issue and find it yourself,don't tell me you know an Mr.Kim or something,everyone can tell that story.

Interesting that you must say that. Actually now that you point out, I think I know more than 10 Kim(s). Very common first name to come by. Just like a Jacky, or a Ken or a Lim or a Lee in China (also Hong Kong). And yes the ones I know do not cut their fingers or rip apart their stomachs in hatred. They are more normal people. And true that their distaste and insecurity from China (not in the least part owed to the propping up of North Korea) is much greater than that of Japan. Business relationships between South Korea and Japan are excellent with South Korea drawing the surplus!

I will not be surprised if there is a reconciliatory statement from Japan for Korea over the next months before this constitution change may go through.

Interesting that you must say that. Actually now that you point out, I think I know more than 10 Kim(s). Very common first name to come by. Just like a Jacky, or a Ken or a Lim or a Lee in China (also Hong Kong). And yes the ones I know do not cut their fingers or rip apart their stomachs in hatred. They are more normal people. And true that their distaste and insecurity from China (not in the least part owed to the propping up of North Korea) is much greater than that of Japan. Business relationships between South Korea and Japan are excellent with South Korea drawing the surplus!

I will not be surprised if there is a reconciliatory statement from Japan for Korea over the next months before this constitution change may go through.

you better check every year's polls first and find the general public opinions in S.Korea,spare me those Kims.and as for Korean economy,totally depend on China,give you a link in a sec..

Study Says 9% of Korea's Economic Growth Owed to Exports to China
South Korea’s exports to China amounted to just 3.5% of GDP in 2000, 12% of Seoul’s GDP came from its exports to Beijing in 2012.
Primary export partners: China (23.2 percent of total exports), US (10.1 percent), Japan (5.8 percent), Hong Kong (5.3 percent)

we've got a whole bunch of liars here claiming Koreans hate China more than Japan,yes,they may not like us but they hate Japan,every poll clear points to that fact yet still some barefaced liars here go out of their ways using Mr.kims try to deny this fact,that's really ridiculous..

we've got a whole bunch of liars here claiming Koreans hate China more than Japan,yes,they may not like us but they hate Japan,every poll clear points to that fact yet still some barefaced liars here go out of their ways using Mr.kims try to deny this fact,that's really ridiculous..

Chinese hate Japanese, while Japanese hate Chinese. As for Koreans, they hate Chinese as well as Japanese. So no love is lost. So what!

Chinese hate Japanese, while Japanese hate Chinese. As for Koreans, they hate Chinese as well as Japanese. So no love is lost. So what!

yes,but no one can even get close to Japan as their number one hate country.

Just waiting to see if you can slide that by. Aren't you girl? But you can be forgiven to be doing your job there. Do they actually also send you to these places for a first hand look or is it just the ebooks with the quotes? Have you ever actually been to Korea? Any of them? Or to Japan? Let us follow this up to see an end to this "Liar" bit. And just to tell you something that you did not get in those trainings, Koreans hold China solely responsible for the "stolen" manufacturing not in the least the Wong crisis 2006-2008.

Just waiting to see if you can slide that by. Aren't you girl? But you can be forgiven to be doing your job there. Do they actually also send you to these places for a first hand look or is it just the ebooks with the quotes? Have you ever actually been to Korea? Any of them? Or to Japan? Let us follow this up to see an end to this "Liar" bit. And just to tell you something that you did not get in those trainings, Koreans hold China solely responsible for the "stolen" manufacturing not in the least the Wong crisis 2006-2008.

yes,I've been to both of them and US by the way,and S.Korea has its biggest overseas population here in Beijing too,I personally know many Koreans here in Beijing and in the states and you must be a girl I guess,casue maybe only girls believe that you have to interview everyone to know that general opinions.do you agree that international polls are much more reliable than your Mr.Kim's stories?do we have a consensus here?

by the way I'd like to tell you something that you did not get in those trainings,China is the single most important trading partner of S.Korea,not Japan not US. so you don't always have to use trade and economy to back up your claim.

ha.most Koreans I know agree with me.they really hate Japan,Koreas have the worst anti Japan sentiment in their countries and every single poll shows that.

tribal wars fighting were common everywhere in the world,in China too,but before Europeans came they managed ok,and everyone knows what happened after that.

even today,that's still what the west can do the best.

Lol i don't denial if there are an anti-japanese sentiment in Japan, but again, A LOT OF THING CAN BE CONTRIBUTED TO HATING JAPANESE AND MY POINT BEING, MOST KOREAN DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE WAR THAT HAPPENED 60 YEARS AGO.

I hated Japanese because my sister got married to one and he left her when he got a Green Card in United States. Does that mean i still mind what they do in WW2?

Dude, hating Japanese and Hating what they did is 2 DIFFERENT THINGS, if you fail to see that you probably simply need to go back to school. This is a basic understanding problem, or maybe your English level is not enough to comprehen what i just wrote??

And 5 Korean Chop off his finger and cut their stomach open DOES NOT MEAN ALL KOREAN or KOREAN IN GENERAL HATED IT. I saw more Korean and Japanese than you as i stationed in Both Korea and Japan and i Patrol the DMZ with a Korean Platoon for 6 months. Their hate is to the sequence of North Korean > Chinese > American > Japanese.

And what do you know about American Tribal war? Do you know how many tribe got cleansed and uprooted EVEN BEFORE THE FIRST WESTERN SETTLER SETTLE IN US??

Before the West (Namely the British and French) started Killing American Indian, American Indian have already been killing each other for 500 more years. Please go back to whatever you are from and study some American History before you talk to me. Otherwise what you said is only BS to some.

Dude, just because China generally hated Japanese does not translate to the Japanese is the no 1 hated people in the world. YOu can claim they are the no 1 hated people in China, but if you say if something happened to your country mean it also true and can be implied in the world, man, then your ego is even bigger than i thought.

Japan and Germanry are different, but they all did their job for redemption.

are you blind? or looking but not seeing the many pics shown above? in Germany and many countiries in Europe, this kind of behaviour will put those imperialist-flag bearers, war-criminal worships, imperial army-look-a-likes in jail

For bullshjt and troll again of you:

just chill out kid! you are talking tons of nonsense here.

1. Japan trying to change its constitution to ensure her defense and security.

what is japan trying to buy F35 and its building of its mini-aircraft carriers for when it has the strongest security guard in the world in its backyards

2. When did a country have nuclear industry and capable to make a nuke became a criminal!?

because it has a horrendous track record and war ciminial history. Its aggressive ambition never die down

3. So what's shjt about China and even some hawk in military hungry for wars in mass media!?

against thieves like vietcongs, our outspoken military men are too gentle

4. So just bring Japan to International Court! I bet you never dare! :lol:

how much do you know about international court in solving territorial dispute like Diaoyu Islands retard!
5. It's your words, none proof! Show it!

their refusal to compensate 'comfort women' and apologize for their criminal acts by acknowedging it in their constitutions, history books, museums, statues

they take regular, high profile visits paying respect to the shrine which is home to class A war criminals

these are just several out of many mis-behaviours in japan about their non-repentance

look at the photos above and it is not just China which is the strongest protester against the japanese. other countries like S korea are also condemning the japanese for its growing and non repentant behaviour retard!

6. Same as China, political, not crime!

what same?

Just chill kid!

Why the Chinese hate the Japanese? I don't know maybe because of this.

do you think the Koreans love what the japanese has done to them?

135235188837_20121109.JPG

Comfort women statue captivates visitors outside Japanese Embassy : International : Home

and this:

Anti-Japanese_sentiment_in_Korea

I agree to disagree!, death by genocide and war are the same as its death of innocent life, hence intentional acts of Mao had cause the greatest tragedy in human history during peace time Period !.

You can flip it the anyway you want to please yourself , wont change the fact !

You are blind, ignorant and wrong!

The difference is the motive.

Lives lost due to war of invasion and genocide are caused by evil intents which just want to kill to reach their objectives

Mao committed errors of calculation and judgement which were exacersbated by
1. the political and military pressures of USSR and USA combined
2. natural disasters
3. Korean war

which all resulted in causing so many loss of innocent lives

Japanese change in constitution and rearming may trigger an arms race in East Asia, but in the end Japan will lose this race, unless Japan brings in ASEAN as a security partner, instead of depending on an offshore balancer like the US.

For China, this is not a bad thing, because ASEAN+2 security arrangement can create a balance and remove the need for the US as an offshore balancer, which will mean future removal of US bases from both Japan and Korea.

Removal of US bases are essential to gain regional balance and long term peace and prosperity for people of Asian landmass.

The same holds for removal of US bases from the Gulf region in West Asia, with an integrated greater GCC, but that is a different topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom