What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

a little learning is a good thing

Are.You.For.Real?

Dude, what this have to do with KOREAN DOES NOT SATISIFY WITH JAPANESE APOLOGY?
The article is about how Korean hate japanese? That's nothing new really but it does not say anything about Korean View regarding Japanese War Apologist

I hate Japanese too, because my sister used to marry to one. That does not mean i am not satisifed with the Japanese view on WW2.......

And so 44.1% of the 1500 Korean have problem with comfort women so does that mean THE MAJORITY have problem with Japanese Comfort Women.

Dude, even within that poll context itself, IT'S NOT THE MAJORITY OF ITS VIEW FROM THE POLL that the interviewee have problem with comfort women and Japanese war issue (Majority is 50.1% or above and what is the figure you quote??)

Dude, did you realise you just shot yourselve on your own foot? Did you know that??

those western propaganda has been used against China for decades and I went through many sources to try to find evidence to back those claim up,none came up.there is no one single verifiable source to prove the figures.and worst genocide in history?European settler almost complete wiped the whole indeginous Indian population off the surface of North America and that didnt even make to the list...?what a lie..

Well, then i should not be able to see any American Indian in North America anymore as you say the west WIPED THE WHOLE INDEGINIOUS GENERATION off the map....

Then i wonder who live next door to me, Mr Whitefeather. And who's him??

220px-AdamBeach.png

I saw him on Law and Order everyday......

Back to the topic

Japanese should long change the Constitution, this much is true, how they change it to reflect their need is another story, my advice to people here, get more info first, then come crying about. No point we do anything at this point as we know shxt about the situation

It's not about the Japanese 'apology' isn't enough, it's how they are very sly using word tricks.

As i said Mao was responsible for the bad policies implementation and as a result plenty were killed and others starved to death because of famine. That is different than go murdering > 20 millions of people pro actively.

Great Leap Forward was an economic and social campaign of the Communist Party of China (CPC), reflected in planning decisions from 1958 to 1961, which aimed to use China's vast population to rapidly transform the country from an agrarian economy into a modern communist society through the process of rapid industrialization and collectivization. Mao Zedong led the campaign based on the Theory of Productive Forces, and intensified it after being informed of the impending disaster from grain shortages.

Do you think that a policy that ended up disastrous and as a result millions had no food to eat is similar to being killed by an invading force? That's for you to judge, same can be said about American law permitting its people to own guns and you see frequent stories of gun violence in that country. Don't tell me you compare a law that contributed to these gun violence with an invasion from a foreign country. Do you know why Mao is being thought as a hero? He did quite many good things for its people despite responsible for these unnecessary deaths. Don't think Chinese people don't know what really happened during that time. That's why our PM Wen said China will not go back to the time of the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. Comparing Hitler, Imperial Japan with Mao is like comparing an apple with an orange. Those two wanted to wipe out an entire race, the other failed miserably in reviving the economy.

Are.You.For.Real?

Dude, what this have to do with KOREAN DOES NOT SATISIFY WITH JAPANESE APOLOGY?
The article is about how Korean hate japanese? That's nothing new really but it does not say anything about Korean View regarding Japanese War Apologist

previously you asked a question saying you didn't know why only China complained about Japanese apology and I simply corrected your mistakes.nothing more.you asked.and I m not here to dwell on those numbers,the fact shows Japan by a huge lead tops Koreans hate list and it doesn't just happen this way without any reasons.

It's not about the Japanese 'apology' isn't enough, it's how they are very sly using word tricks.

As i said Mao was responsible for the bad policies implementation and as a result plenty were killed and others starved to death because of famine. That is different than go murdering > 20 millions of people pro actively.

Great Leap Forward was an economic and social campaign of the Communist Party of China (CPC), reflected in planning decisions from 1958 to 1961, which aimed to use China's vast population to rapidly transform the country from an agrarian economy into a modern communist society through the process of rapid industrialization and collectivization. Mao Zedong led the campaign based on the Theory of Productive Forces, and intensified it after being informed of the impending disaster from grain shortages.

Do you think that a policy that ended up disastrous and as a result millions had no food to eat is similar to being killed by an invading force? That's for you to judge, same can be said about American law permitting its people to own guns and you see frequent stories of gun violence in that country. Don't tell me you compare a law that contributed to these gun violence with an invasion from a foreign country. Do you know why Mao is being thought as a hero? He did quite many good things for its people despite responsible for these unnecessary deaths. Don't think Chinese people don't know what really happened during that time. That's why our PM Wen said China will not go back to the time of the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. Comparing Hitler, Imperial Japan with Mao is like comparing an apple with an orange. Those two wanted to wipe out an entire race, the other failed miserably in reviving the economy.

I agree to disagree!, death by genocide and war are the same as its death of innocent life, hence intentional acts of Mao had cause the greatest tragedy in human history during peace time Period !.

You can flip it the anyway you want to please yourself , wont change the fact !

look , i don't care if you worship Mao or CCP

I don't even care what you think of these article , its your countrymen who died( cause of your leader) in one of the greatest epic sage and tragedy in human history ( apart form wars - WW1 and WW2) ,

Calling it a lie , whom are you trying to fool ?

it says: -

During 1958–1960 China continued to be a substantial net exporter of grain, despite the widespread famine experienced in the countryside, as Mao sought to maintain face and convince the outside world of the success of his plans. Foreign aid was refused. When the Japanese foreign minister told his Chinese counterpart Chen Yi of an offer of 100,000 tonnes of wheat to be shipped out of public view, he was rebuffed. John F Kennedy was also aware that the Chinese were exporting food to Africa and Cuba during the famine and said "we've had no indication from the Chinese Communists that they would welcome any offer of food.

looks like you lot
Most of Chinese are very easy to be brainwashed by their leaders. History shows they usually bow to the mighty and bully the weak. Nowadays the CCP plays nationalistic card: a dangerous game.

Well, then i should not be able to see any American Indian in North America anymore as you say the west WIPED THE WHOLE INDEGINIOUS GENERATION off the map....

Then i wonder who live next door to me, Mr Whitefeather. And who's him??

220px-AdamBeach.png

I saw him on Law and Order everyday......

I said almost ,not everone of them ,you can check my previous post again for correction.and according to Chinese sources,(you have source about China,and China also has sources about the west,let's call it fair)80 million native Indians perished as the direct result of the European invasion.(美国军队杀了八千万印第安人,灭绝了北美洲的原始主人),but it didn't even make it to the list,so that list is as worthy as toilet paper at best.

"intentional" or "unintentional" , i don't have to please myself or anyone else. What i said are still based on truth and i don't have to flip it, if i had flipped facts then you can quote me on that. And even if Chinese people worship Mao, so what? To plenty of Chinese he was a hero period. Something you would never understand why.

simply fact is I see Chinese population more than doubled during Mao's reign and native American Indians were disappearing left,right and middle after Europeans came in.

"intentional" or "unintentional" , i don't have to please myself or anyone else. What i said are still based on truth and i don't have to flip it, if i had flipped facts then you can quote me on that. And even if Chinese people worship Mao, so what? To plenty of Chinese he was a hero period. Something you would never understand why.

Fair enough! , don't really want understand , just wanted to point your closet isn't clean either !!

simply fact is I see Chinese population more than doubled during Mao's reign and native American Indians were disappearing left,right and middle after Europeans came in.

The comparison is not apt as it is anyway known that the White immigrants to America and the indigenious Red Indians were fighting an existential war for several decades. However if you must want to look at it that way, then better to compare the growth statistics of the Han population vis-a-vis the population of the other ethnic groups.

previously you asked a question saying you didn't know why only China complained about Japanese apology and I simply corrected your mistakes.nothing more.you asked.and I m not here to dwell on those numbers,the fact shows Japan by a huge lead tops Koreans hate list and it doesn't just happen this way without any reasons.

You have not prove my point wrong, infact, you have not done anything.

Fact recheck - My point being Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do

What you quote is the poll that not even half the Korean in that poll care about the Comfort Women issue. The apology and the comfort women issue are 2 different and seperate issue. War can be fought without war crime, so war and warcrime is 2 different issue.

So, brother, you have proofed nothing as your "evidence" are not related to what i said. Not to mention it does not even achieve half on a sample, so it basically not an admissable evidence to support any fact.

I said almost ,not everone of them ,you can check my previous post again for correction.and according to Chinese sources,(you have source about China,and China also has sources about the west,let's call it fair)80 million native Indians perished as the direct result of the European invasion.(美国军队杀了八千万印第安人,灭绝了北美洲的原始主人),but it didn't even make it to the list,so that list is as worthy as toilet paper at best.

Dude, if there is a wipe out, there will not be a "Almost" It's contradiction in term.

For example :
You almost killed a person equal to you did not kill that person.

You cannot almost wipe out an entire population. As if you do wipe them out, there will not be a chance of recovery, hence there cannot be an "Almost"

Fair enough! , don't really want understand , just wanted to point your closet isn't clean either !!

If i were you, mate. I will just stop talking to him. This guys know nothing but CCP facts. They don't want to know anything other than CCP approved version.

No point talking to people like this, it would be like talking to a wall or staring at a goat or something.

The comparison is not apt as it is anyway known that the White immigrants to America and the indigenious Red Indians were fighting an existential war for several decades. However if you must want to look at it that way, then better to compare the growth statistics of the Han population vis-a-vis the population of the other ethnic groups.

stop speaking for your former white masters,won't you?they came to you land and enslaved you for 3 hundred years,they did a lot of bad things to your people too.now they live on stolen land and got the shame claiming moral high ground,see who is talking.

Fact recheck - My point being Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do

say that to North and South Koreans and see if they agree.

China, S. Korea Criticize Japanese Ministers' War Shrine Visit
China, S. Korea Criticize Japanese Ministers' War Shrine Visit

S Korea condemns Japan over approving distorted history textbook.

You said my point before i do :)

Chinese only think the west are eveil, while they don't even know there were a tribal war going on with each tribe. And then they come lecture us about American Indian. You probably can see how funny is it.

say that to North and South Koreans and see if they agree.

LOL, stucked in repeated loop?? I think i saw this answer before.

And most Korean i know agree with me, so what??

LOL, stucked in repeated loop?? I think i saw this answer before.

And most Korean i know agree with me, so what??

ha.most Koreans I know agree with me.they really hate Japan,Koreas have the worst anti Japan sentiment in their countries and every single poll shows that.

Chinese only think the west are eveil, while they don't even know there were a tribal war going on with each tribe. And then they come lecture us about American Indian. You probably can see how funny is it.
tribal wars fighting were common everywhere in the world,in China too,but before Europeans came they managed ok,and everyone knows what happened after that.

even today,that's still what the west can do the best.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/232247-war-you-dont-see.html

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom