What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

Lip service...

As of 2010, 24% of South Koreans still feel that Japan has never apologized for its colonial rule, while another 58% believe Japan has not apologized sufficiently.[56]

YOu are mixing up the 2 things. One is apologize about the war, the other is apologize about the warcrime.

Thr first one is usually do in a great deal. While the second one is seldomly do. This is because either people think the first one (Apologizing about the war) have already implied that they apologizing to EVERYTHING happened within the scope of war (ie all related warcrime) The other reason being if they publicly apologize about specific warcrime. They will have to take specific responsibility on those issue.

Infact, it's very uncommon for any country in the world to apologize about the warcrime those country have done.

the US does not apologize to the Vietnamese, North Korean nor Japanese to the war we fought.
the Chinese does not apologize to the Vietnamese, South Korean and American to the warcrime they committed to those soldier
the Vietnamese does not apologize to the American, French for the war crime they committed during Vietnam war.

and the list goes on.

There are technical issue and legal issue behind this, it's not as simple as it sound to just say "I am sorry these and that happened"

Wait and see what happens when the Yen devaluates against Dollar, Euro, Won and Yuan by 25% or more within 2 years. One of Abe´s key strategies is dumping the Yen. Well, Japan´s nominal GDP will be lowered by 25%, but its economy can win back the competitiveness.

As for military spending, Japan can quickly double the budget from the current 55 to 110 billions USD.

:rofl:Japanese earthquake victims still living in temporary housing.

The reconstruction in Quake-hit areas is zero.

You never going to satisfy every one , its impossible !!!

But at least try to give a S*it!. Or look at the angry protester with this face...... Bitc*es like kitten.
7582720_4794.jpg

Or the Japan government can start teaching their children actual history not from their "revised textbook" or something like that.

japanese are quite rich in technology.They should test nukes and i have no doubt that they can crack chinese anytime despite of being small nation.

Japan have reached to their saturation point of development. and same will happen to china after 20 years.
All other major european economies are suffering from same.There is surge of growth in developing countries not in developed economies.

if india opens it market fully like china did,we will replace china with in 10 years as global factory.

haha ,you have no doubt,you know they even use our language,folllow our culture and even copy the why we eat.a small nation testing nuclear weapon always mean suicide cause they don't have chance for the second strike.

overtaking China in 10 years.you should wake up from your dream at least a little bit.and how big is your market?your foreign reservs is even smaller than Taiwan's,what can you really buy in world market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

List of countries by foreign-exchange reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

Japan is an export orientated economy (They sell oversea instead of locally), the lower the value of yen is good for their business (As lower yen value mean lower the cost for people who buy their prooduct) yes, people will earn less but they will be more competitive.
the lower the Yen, the cheaper Japanese products. One can learn what happens to a country´s economy if the money value is too high compared to their competitiveness: East Germany and Greece. Their economies collapsed!
And it's actually really easy to double the GDP on defense budget, as currently they are only allow and used 0.99% of their GDP for their defence force. How hard is that for them to increase to 2% or even 5%? like the American??
2% of GDP is a very realistic figure for Japan.

You should say "Those Korean" did, not "The Korean" did.........

5 koreans does not make up the opinion of the whole South Korea. Let alone the whole Korea.

And if you have to say, even there are some die hard WW2 vet in Australia and America i know still hold grudge about what Japanese did in WW2. Does that mean Australia and America as a whole have a problem with Japan? No

YOu are mixing up the 2 things. One is apologize about the war, the other is apologize about the warcrime.

Thr first one is usually do in a great deal. While the second one is seldomly do. This is because either people think the first one (Apologizing about the war) have already implied that they apologizing to EVERYTHING happened within the scope of war (ie all related warcrime) The other reason being if they publicly apologize about specific warcrime. They will have to take specific responsibility on those issue.

Infact, it's very uncommon for any country in the world to apologize about the warcrime those country have done.

the US does not apologize to the Vietnamese, North Korean nor Japanese to the war we fought.
the Chinese does not apologize to the Vietnamese, South Korean and American to the warcrime they committed to those soldier
the Vietnamese does not apologize to the American, French for the war crime they committed during Vietnam war.

and the list goes on.

There are technical issue and legal issue behind this, it's not as simple as it sound to just say "I am sorry these and that happened"

US and china had not became a Civilian to Comfort woman.

US and china had not massacre.

US and china had not became a Civilian to Comfort woman.

US and china had not massacre.

Are you so sure about that??

I have many many MANY example that in Korean War Alone

US Soldier forces Korean Women (Both North and South) for sex during Korean War
US Soldier massacre Korean POW in cold blood during Korena War
Chinese Soldier raped American Nurse during Korean War.
Chinese Soldier murder American POW in cold blood during Korean War.

Just type,

"War Crime" + "Korean War" + "America" + "China" in any free search engine and you will know.

haha ,you have no doubt,you know they even use our language,folllow our culture and even copy the why we eat.a small nation testing nuclear weapon always mean suicide cause they don't have chance for the second strike.

overtaking China in 10 years.you should wake up from your dream at least a little bit.and how big is your market?your foreign reservs is even smaller than Taiwan's,what can you really buy in world market.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

List of countries by foreign-exchange reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

i said that indian market is not opened like chinese.so problem is inside

Dont forget Korea and north Korea.
So China and Korea are the two´s who still await for a "sorry". You both are really bound by the past. Your current policy toward Japan is more or less affected what happened 65 years ago.

the lower the Yen, the cheaper Japanese products. One can learn what happens to a country´s economy if the money value is too high compared to their competitiveness: East Germany and Greece. Their economies collapsed!

Japanese everyday life depend on import large quantities of food and daily necessities.

Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do, i wonder why....?
you really should learn before talking,Koreans cut off their fingers and stabbed themselves in stomach in protest against Japan.a little learning is a good thing.

Korean protest agaisnt Japan.

14187774.jpg

14187777.jpg

14187778.jpg

14187779.jpg

14187785.jpg

14187793.jpg

You should say "Those Korean" did, not "The Korean" did.........

5 koreans does not make up the opinion of the whole South Korea. Let alone the whole Korea.

And if you have to say, even there are some die hard WW2 vet in Australia and America i know still hold grudge about what Japanese did in WW2. Does that mean Australia and America as a whole have a problem with Japan? No

Okay, I agree that generalization is a bit too much, but then how can you said it but I don't?
Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do, i wonder why....?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ge-post-war-constitution-6.html#ixzz2JddN7I6h

Many korean believe that the Japanese should at least "sincerely" apologizes for their past crime. I don't give a sh!t about them, but they have the right to protest against Japan.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/01/japanese-occupation-of-korea-comfort-women-protests-.html

Japanese everyday life depend on import large quantities of food and daily necessities.
Where´s the problem? Vietnam produces enough foods to feed the population of both Vietnam and Japan. Food is cheap and abundant in Vietnam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom