What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

There is considerable evidence to confirmed Japanese crimes ,but Janpan trying to deny it now.
Japan now is a peaceful nation. No country needs to fear before it, though I can understand China dislikes a strong competitor in Asia. As for Vietnam, we don´t care.

look at Japanese economy now and think about how much market share that China grabbed from Japan in the last decade.Japan as a resources barren and natural disasters prone(earthquakes,tsunamis) island country is a lost cause,it will finish itself off in due time.

10 years ago can anyone imagine that Japan begs China not to use trade and economy influence as a weapon against Japan on territorial disputes??10 years ago China was at that position to worry about trade and money.see how big a change a decade can make,so I m pretty confident that this will be the last decade while territorial disputes are still being raised against China.

japanese are quite rich in technology.They should test nukes and i have no doubt that they can crack chinese anytime despite of being small nation.

look at Japanese economy now and think about how much market share that China grabbed from Japan in the last decade.Japan as a resources barren and natural disasters prone(earthquakes,tsunamis) island country is a lost cause,it will finish itself off in due time.

10 years ago can anyone imagine that Japan begs China not to use trade and economy influence as a weapon against Japan on territorial disputes??10 years ago China was at that position to worry about trade and money.see how big a change a decade can make,so I m pretty confident that this will be the last decade while territorial disputes are raised against China.

Japan have reached to their saturation point of development. and same will happen to china after 20 years.
All other major european economies are suffering from same.There is surge of growth in developing countries not in developed economies.

if india opens it market fully like china did,we will replace china with in 10 years as global factory.

As i predicted, people have already jump up and down to the "fact" that none of us have any clearer picture.

All the poster here talk about stuff which they "Thought" it would be the case. But none of the poster here know the truth, it's impossible, as it hasn't happen yet. If i were to comment on this topic, i will need more info on how he is going to change the constitution before i go on and on with this topic.

Hey, whatever the Japanese want to do is Japanese business. You cannot do anything even if you are a Japanese as Politician take care of this problem.

Also, i have notice a certain decrease of cultural and civility here. People like to insult others.

Let me tell you this, when you call another person a "Moron", "Retard", or "Dim" you are insulting that person, that bring sham on you and your family. You just show how uneducated and uncivilized you are. But when you insult a whole nation of people and calling them "Nazis" and "Vietcong", you don't just bring shame to yourselve, but to your Nation
, clearly there are something wrong in your country make you believe this is still logical to say that.

You don't walk down the street and call a black man "Nxgger", you don't go walk down the street and call a Middle Eastern man "Hajxs", you don't walk down the street and call a South Asian "Pakx" then you don't certainly walk down the street and call a Vietnamese "Vietcong" or a German "Nazis"

Those words are not necessary for anyone to form a sentence that make sence. Without those word, your sentence will not any unclear proving your point. So you don't need to include any insult just to make your point. But if you believe you need those word, then i strongely urge you to seek psychiatric help.

japanese are quite rich in technology.They should test nukes and i have no doubt that they can crack chinese anytime despite of being small nation.

Japan have reached to their saturation point of development. and same will happen to china after 20 years.
All other major european economies are suffering from same.There is surge of growth in developing countries not in developed economies.

if india opens it market fully like china did,we will replace china with in 10 years as global factory.

The Japanese will never go Nuclear. Heck, the Japanese even hate those words.

JAPAN, GODZILLA AND THE ATOMIC BOMB

As i predicted, people have already jump up and down to the "fact" that none of us have any clearer picture.

All the poster here talk about stuff which they "Thought" it would be the case. But none of the poster here know the truth, it's impossible, as it hasn't happen yet. If i were to comment on this topic, i will need more info on how he is going to change the constitution before i go on and on with this topic.

Hey, whatever the Japanese want to do is Japanese business. You cannot do anything even if you are a Japanese as Politician take care of this problem.

Also, i have notice a certain decrease of cultural and civility here. People like to insult others.

Let me tell you this, when you call another person a "Moron", "Retard", or "Dim" you are insulting that person, that bring sham on you and your family. You just show how uneducated and uncivilized you are. But when you insult a whole nation of people and calling them "Nazis" and "Vietcong", you don't just bring shame to yourselve, but to your Nation
, clearly there are something wrong in your country make you believe this is still logical to say that.

You don't walk down the street and call a black man "Nxgger", you don't go walk down the street and call a Middle Eastern man "Hajxs", you don't walk down the street and call a South Asian "Pakx" then you don't certainly walk down the street and call a Vietnamese "Vietcong" or a German "Nazis"

Those words are not necessary for anyone to form a sentence that make sence. Without those word, your sentence will not any unclear proving your point. So you don't need to include any insult just to make your point. But if you believe you need those word, then i strongely urge you to seek psychiatric help.

Sweet Grumpy Cat you are completely right. I agree that what the Japanese do is the Japanese business I want to see Japan strong once again, but the Chinese members have a right or "Casus" to see Japan properly apologizes for their past crime.

There is considerable evidence to confirmed Japanese crimes ,but Janpan trying to deny it now.

Japan has issued apologies many many times from 50's to 2010's

read this

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you start pointing fingers , you be surprised to know who got the top spot ( in the past 200 yrs) and was responsible for the deaths ( i.e genocides )of million between (30-70 millions) .

Its Chairman Mao Zedong , you still have his portrait hanging in great hall .. he makes Stalin , Hitler and Imperial Japaneses look like saints.

10 years ago can anyone imagine that Japan begs China not to use trade and economy influence as a weapon against Japan on territorial disputes??10 years ago China was at that position to worry about trade and money.see how big a change a decade can make,so I m pretty confident that this will be the last decade while territorial disputes are still being raised against China.

Wait and see what happens when the Yen devaluates against Dollar, Euro, Won and Yuan by 25% or more within 2 years. One of Abe´s key strategies is dumping the Yen. Well, Japan´s nominal GDP will be lowered by 25%, but its economy can win back the competitiveness.

As for military spending, Japan can quickly double the budget from the current 55 to 110 billions USD.

read this

List of war apology statements issued by Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Before you start pointing fingers , you be surprised to know who got the top spot ( in the past 200 yrs) and was responsible for the deaths ( i.e genocides )of million between (30-70 millions) .

Its Chairman Mao Zedong , you still have his portrait hanging in great hall .. he makes Stalin , Hitler and Imperial Japaneses look like saints.

Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do, i wonder why....?

read this

Lip service...

Demands for an apology and compensation have been a recurring topic in South Korean, Taiwanese, and Chinese politics. Many people, including high-ranking officials and scholars, criticized them, saying that those apologies, which are usually made followed by denial of war crimes by the Japanese lawmakers, as inadequate and insincere.[citation needed]

In October 2006, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's apology was followed on the same day by a group of 80 Japanese lawmakers' visit to the Yasukuni Shrine which enshrines more than 1000 convicted war criminals.[54] Two years after the apology, Shinzo Abe also denied that the Imperial Japanese military had forced comfort women into sexual slavery during World War II .[55]

In 2010, one comfort woman from Taiwan stated, "It’s unacceptable that the Japanese government still refuses to apologize for what it did." President Ma Ying-jeou also declared, "It is the responsibility of the Japanese government to admit its mistakes and apologize... The battle is not over yet and it is regretful that the Japanese government still refuses to face its mistakes."[56]

As of 2010, 24% of South Koreans still feel that Japan has never apologized for its colonial rule, while another 58% believe Japan has not apologized sufficiently.[56]

Nobody in the world have problem with japan about or regarding their apology. Only Chinese do, i wonder why....?

The Korean did...
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.japantoday.com%2Fcategory%2Fpolitics%2Fview%2Fkorean-man-stabs-himself-at-airport-to-protest-arrival-of-japan-envoy&ei=qYgLUc2HE8SPrge764C4AQ&usg=AFQjCNEnA3Ff4rsuR2C5OjA9LKYbHGNEKA&sig2=ms_skmcEqAKkrKd1OjzDYg&bvm=bv.41867550,d.bmk

Wait and see what happens when the Yen devaluates against Dollar, Euro, Won and Yuan by 25% or more within 2 years. One of Abe´s key strategies is dumping the Yen. Well, Japan´s nominal GDP will be lowered by 25%, but its economy can win back the competitiveness.

As for military spending, Japan can quickly double the budget from the current 55 to 110 billions USD.

Japan is an export orientated economy (They sell oversea instead of locally), the lower the value of yen is good for their business (As lower yen value mean lower the cost for people who buy their prooduct) yes, people will earn less but they will be more competitive.

And it's actually really easy to double the GDP on defense budget, as currently they are only allow and used 0.99% of their GDP for their defence force. How hard is that for them to increase to 2% or even 5%? like the American??

Lip service...

As of 2010, 24% of South Koreans still feel that Japan has never apologized for its colonial rule, while another 58% believe Japan has not apologized sufficiently.[56]

You never going to satisfy every one , its impossible !!!

Back
Top Bottom