What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

Oh please spare me the Imperial Japanese story trying to use this as a justification for what? trying to create a feeling of anger over a war that ended a century ago is act of idiots! we understand that already and the pictures you shown are Japanese militarist which is a small minority in the country they are like most of the Chinese trolls here over zealot nationalist who would to kill people to show how true they are for their country even though history and facts has proven them wrong with the exception of the Japanese PM visiting which is just plain simple visit to that Yasukuni Shrine is like visiting a normal military cemetery its too bad high A class war criminals are buried there next to just normal solders who die in the service of their country and those guys. True i also hate the old Japanese Imperialist but i learn to deference shape the old ones from the new generation why should they pay for the crimes of their ancestors? True even if Japanese is rule by the pacifist they are cowards for not admitting true but still they have done a lot of good things to try to make up for their crimes even though it would be never be enough! I also like to add that i too want to hear an apology from them but its should be the old Japanese who should do it after all they did it not the post war generation still a apology would bring a closer to this but still they try too with that even few lose ends i prefer the Japanese over chinese anytime because the real threat now is china same problem over zealot nationalist thinking its good idea to prove to the world that we are powerful lets take the whole sea screw International law and those small countries etc. Difference reasons same methods same way of thinking so you chinese trolls can argue about World War 2 but the facts still the same you people are replicating the same thing.

Tell that to our Eastern neighbour who, even after the kneefall of our former chancelor and the billions of compensation we paid as war reparation, never missed a chance to dig out our Nazi past if they see their interest threatened by us.

Merkel-Hitler-Czas-3-DW-Politik-Warschau.jpg

Of course we felt more than indignant at Loland's exaggerated reaction, since we have indeed done a lot to mend our past wrongs and have become friends with practically all our former foes and in that case all the old members of the EU were siding with us and criticising Poland for being an unreliable member.

But looking at your post, my conclusion is: Only a spineless people would say the things that you have said.

@shuttler

Japan today is not Japan was in the past. Same applies to Germany. Don´t forget, the Germans committed genozide to the Jews, more than 6 millions died.

Today Germany is one of most important allies and supporters for the Jew state! What do we learn? Surely history counts, but today and tomorrow for a nation matter more!

I am not too sure about China.

How dare you to compare what we have done to mend our past wrongs with what Japane has done: near nothing!

Last edited by a moderator:
it's always unwise for a non nulcear country to challenge a nuclear country

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2013/01/28/chin-j28.html

This article is laughable, even more laughable is the General's comments , I fail to comprehend how these guys become Generals or Admiral's in the 1st place, even more perplexing are the rhetorical comments they make.

Yes China can finish Japan in 30 minutes ( perhaps) but what about China , do you think Japan or US will sit empty hand , Are the Chinese general willing to sacrifice million upon million of Chinese and destroy 5000 yrs of civilization by starting a Nuclear war.

Japan has a population of 125 million & China 1.3 billion - 10 times more , who will be the looser ?

Oh please spare me the Imperial Japanese story trying to use this as a justification for what? trying to create a feeling of anger over a war that ended a century ago is act of idiots! we understand that already and the pictures you shown are Japanese militarist which is a small minority in the country they are like most of the Chinese trolls here over zealot nationalist who would to kill people to show how true they are for their country even though history and facts has proven them wrong with the exception of the Japanese PM visiting which is just plain simple visit to that Yasukuni Shrine is like visiting a normal military cemetery its too bad high A class war criminals are buried there next to just normal solders who die in the service of their country and those guys. True i also hate the old Japanese Imperialist but i learn to deference shape the old ones from the new generation why should they pay for the crimes of their ancestors? True even if Japanese is rule by the pacifist they are cowards for not admitting true but still they have done a lot of good things to try to make up for their crimes even though it would be never be enough! I also like to add that i too want to hear an apology from them but its should be the old Japanese who should do it after all they did it not the post war generation still a apology would bring a closer to this but still they try too with that even few lose ends i prefer the Japanese over chinese anytime because the real threat now is china same problem over zealot nationalist thinking its good idea to prove to the world that we are powerful lets take the whole sea screw International law and those small countries etc. Difference reasons same methods same way of thinking so you chinese trolls can argue about World War 2 but the facts still the same you people are replicating the same thing.

idiot. not even a major cranial surgery can improve your mentality.

you cant even read and understand the title why the japanese are going to do that!

Only one member here on PDF has speech problems who keeps repeating the same kind of sh!t all the time that nobody understands. His vietcong brothers should donate some money for that poor fella to go back finishing elementary school, secondary school and finally university in order to make himself understandable.

As for Japan changing their constitution won't be a threat to us, i don't see the problem if they do want to increase their defense budget and manpower. Right now we are seeing who is sending convoys hoping to fix ties as ones economy is stuck in a downward spiral.

And the one talking crap about Germany at the same time living there is hilarious. Nazi Germany was responsible for the deaths of 6-7 mln Jews, that number is much lower compared to what Japanese had done. German people get respect from the international community for their honest apology and that has been recognized all around the world. That's an honorable thing to do which Japan has lost theirs. They like to apologize for almost anything such as trains arriving a minute too late on the platform but for the inhuman atrocities during WW2 they rather teach their next generations lies. Only a couple of former political leaders had the guts to sincerely admit these crimes. The true Samurai honor has died a long time ago, the country is still a colony while Germany isn't. It's pathetic to refer Germans as Nazi by these vietcongs and pinoys.

Right now the real loser is Japan in the region as Russia reaffirms their control of Kuril island, South Korea also has a tight grip on Dokdo. As for Diaoyu, China won't stop harassing the area while Japanese politicians are stuck in a state where they can only act more aggressively with their patrols.

Götterdämmerung;3869523 said:
Tell that to our Eastern neighbour who, even after the kneefall of our former chancelor and the billions of compensation we paid as war reparation, never missed a chance to dig out our Nazi past if they see their interest threatened by us.

Of course we felt more than indignant at Loland's exaggerated reaction, since we have indeed done a lot to mend our past wrongs and have become friends with practically all our former foes and in that case all the old members of the EU were siding with us and criticising Poland for being an unreliable member.

But looking at your post, my conclusion is: Only a spineless people would say the things that you have said.

How dare you to compare what we have done to mend our past wrongs with what Japane has done: near nothing!
Japan and Germanry are different, but they all did their job for redemption.
you have failed to draw a difference between post war Germany and japan.

For japan:

1. it is trying to change its constitution to become more aggressive
2. it is nuke capable and ready to make nukes in an eyeblink
3. its right wing is rising tremendously
4. it is making false claims over the diaoyu islands
5. it is never truly and sincerely repentant about its war crime
6. the usa is using it as a counter weight against China
For bullshjt and troll again of you:

1. Japan trying to change its constitution to ensure her defense and security.
2. When did a country have nuclear industry and capable to make a nuke became a criminal!?
3. So what's shjt about China and even some hawk in military hungry for wars in mass media!?
4. So just bring Japan to International Court! I bet you never dare! :lol:
5. It's your words, none proof! Show it!
6. Same as China, political, not crime!
And the one talking crap about Germany at the same time living there is hilarious. Nazi Germany was responsible for the deaths of 6-7 mln Jews, that number is much lower compared to what Japanese had done. German people get respect from the international community for their honest apology and that has been recognized all around the world. That's an honorable thing to do which Japan has lost theirs. They like to apologize for almost anything such as trains arriving a minute too late on the platform but for the inhuman atrocities during WW2 they rather teach their next generations lies. Only a couple of former political leaders had the guts to sincerely admit these crimes. The true Samurai honor has died a long time ago, the country is still a colony while Germany isn't. It's pathetic to refer Germans as Nazi by these vietcongs and pinoys.

Right now the real loser is Japan in the region as Russia reaffirms their control of Kuril island, South Korea also has a tight grip on Dokdo. As for Diaoyu, China won't stop harassing the area while Japanese politicians are stuck in a state where they can only act more aggressively with their patrols.
Many things are different for Japan and Germany. After WW2, Both of Germenry and Jew became USA and Western ally, which China has not, and Japan under protection of USA for encounter Communists.

So what's you expect for them on their kneel and bow their head for you, right now!?
Forgiveness must come from the two sides, giving and receiving.
With your arrogant and aggressive at right now, no one will do something like that! ( your words and others chinese show that)

And you should stop your stupid call "Vietcong" if you did not know what's it mean!

Japan and Germanry are different, but they all did their job for redemption.

For bullshjt and troll again of you:

1. Japan trying to change its constitution to ensure her defense and security.
2. When did a country have nuclear industry and capable to make a nuke became a criminal!?
3. So what's shjt about China and even some hawk in military hungry for wars in mass media!?
4. So just bring Japan to International Court! I bet you never dare! :lol:
5. It's your words, none proof! Show it!
6. Same as China, political, not crime!

Many things are different for Japan and Germany. After WW2, Both of Germenry and Jew became USA and Western ally, which China has not, and Japan under protection of USA for encounter Communists.

So what's you expect for them on their kneel and bow their head for you, right now!?
Forgiveness must come from the two sides, giving and receiving.
With your arrogant and aggressive at right now, no one will do something like that! ( your words and others chinese show that)

And you should stop your stupid call "Vietcong" if you did not know what's it mean!

Funny you should say that we (Korea, China and the rest) should accept, give and receive? Germany didn't wait that's the difference, they apologize on their own and didn't need loads of pressure or condemning from other countries. What you are saying is we should forgive Japan while they continue to teach false history and refuse to admit the atrocities? I think you have the order mixed up Vietcong. Let me explain how it works.

1. Japan admit their past crimes
2. Japan will teach the correct version their WW2 aggression.
3. Japan admit the comfort women issue and compensate the victims
4. Japan shouldn't be paying respects to the deceased soldiers anymore
5. We accept and forgive

The problem with you guys is you want us to forgive first and go wait for Japan to admit afterwards. Vietcongs aren't really smart are they?

You are so funny. I was very careful in my repsonses. OK, to be presice: Nazi Germany was much worse than Imperial Japan! The Germans weren´t humans during WW II.

I even know Japanese here in America that believe that Japan was wrong to attack America because it brought about their defeat. So they are regretful for attacked Pearl Harbor. But they don't show remorse for attacked others Asian country. They are learning not to attack someone that is stronger than them. But they have not learn the lesson that attacked others in itself is wrong.

Only one member here on PDF has speech problems who keeps repeating the same kind of sh!t all the time that nobody understands. His vietcong brothers should donate some money for that poor fella to go back finishing elementary school, secondary school and finally university in order to make himself understandable.
as usual, you post more or less bullsht and nonsense! learn how to argue and not to insult other!

As for Japan changing their constitution won't be a threat to us, i don't see the problem if they do want to increase their defense budget and manpower. Right now we are seeing who is sending convoys hoping to fix ties as ones economy is stuck in a downward spiral.
so no problem at all, take a seat and enjoy the show that now comes!

Look yourself at the mirror! What´s about China´s agrressions against Vietnam? Did you ever say "sorry"? Japan is colony, while Germany not?
What a dreamer!

Do you think there are no Nazis in Germany nowadays? Do you really think, Germany will never start a war again? Because they said "sorry"? I can post here number of stories, showing the Nazis killed and attacked immigrants and others including Vietnamese.

China´s recent policy pushed Japan into a corner. Both sides are to blame. As for the "loser", Japan has the strength to recover.

You are so funny. I was very careful in my repsonses. OK, to be presice: Nazi Germany was much worse than Imperial Japan! The Germans weren´t humans during WW II.

Well if you want to insult German people, Viets were never humans either that's why they have been colonized for over a thousand years, controlled by the French and Japanese as well, being used as guinea pigs for agent orange, being bbq by napalms. The Americans must have thought they were delicious to be burned. Do you really think Viets can go insult other people and then at the same time complain insults directing towards you guys. :D
IF you don't go insult others, they won't insult you in return.

I even know Japanese here in America that believe that Japan was wrong to attack America because it brought about their defeat. So they are regretful for attacked Pearl Harbor. But they don't show remorse for attacked others Asian country. They are learning not to attack someone that is stronger than them. But they have not learn the lesson that attacked others in itself is wrong.

Actually, the biggest mistakes for Germany and Japan during WW II that led to their defeats were their attacks on the Soviet Union and America respectively.

as usual, you post more or less bullsht and nonsense! learn how to argue and not to insult other!

so no problem at all, take a seat and enjoy the show that now comes!

Look yourself at the mirror! What´s about China´s agrressions against Vietnam? Did you ever say "sorry"? Japan is colony, while Germany not?
What a dreamer!

Do you think there are no Nazis in Germany nowadays? Do you really think, Germany will never start a war again? Because they said "sorry"? I can post here number of stories, showing the Nazis killed and attacked immigrants and others including Vietnamese.

China´s recent policy pushed Japan into a corner. Both sides are to blame. As for the "loser", Japan has the strength to recover.

Now i know where this hatred for German people are coming from. Sure there are still neo nazi mindset of certain German people. But here on PDF you insult someone you have never met for having anything to do with neo nazi mindset. If Götterdämmerung share other opinions than you does it make him a Nazi? You have been calling him that for a while. Has he ever physically attacked Vietnamese immigrants or other immigrants? Do you know him?

Well if you want to insult German people, Viets were never humans either that's why they have been colonized for over a thousand years, controlled by the French and Japanese as well, being used as guinea pigs for agent orange, being bbq by napalms. The Americans must have thought they were delicious to be burned. Do you really think Viets can go insult other people and then at the same time complain insults directing towards you guys. :D
IF you don't go insult others, they won't insult you in return.

My response was a reaction to this German guy @Götterdämmerung, because he mistakenly thought the Nazi Germans were better than Japanese during WW II. No, Hitler Germany was the worst country in the world history. I tell the truth, you can go and read why they did during the war.

The rest from you is just trash, as usual.

Germany apologize on what they done. Germany is a new country break away Nazi.

But Japan is different。
Japan emperor not brought to trial.No apologize for their crimes.

Of course French Vietnam is ally of Japanese militarism.You are friend.

My response was a reaction to this German guy @Götterdämmerung, because he mistakenly thought the Nazi Germans were better than Japanese during WW II. No, Hitler Germany was the worst country in the world history. I tell the truth, you can go and read why they did during the war.

The rest from you is just trash, as usual.

He is not mistaken, Imperial Japan was the worst and nobody but you believes in fairy tales.

Back
Top Bottom