What's new

Japan's Abe to change post-war constitution

What will your Chinese friend think?
There you go again making assumption :sad:. Since when the Chinese are my friend :).

That´s another thing. Japan can scrap the ban of selling arms alone. Japan does not need any US allowance.
As much as I want to see Japan to sell their toys to other countries. It would be takes years before they start revising their strict weapon export policy.

Japan can build nuclear weapons within a year.

but it's too small to withstand any WMD attack,the same case goes to your country.

title.png

Source of the above rant. ^^ hilarious, and how convenient that @beijingwalker quotes from there. Standard curriculum in the CCP debating school?

Sry dude, i dont mean to single you out, but i find it incredibly funny.

better than western lies,western media feeds the world lies every single day.I have some good documentary and I suggest you check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
but it's too small to withstand any WMD attack,the same case goes to your country.
You are not telling me, that we have to bow to your blackmail, because you have nuclear weapons?

There you go again making assumption :sad:. Since when the Chinese are my friend :).
I mean in general term, not you personally. Indonesia plays a balanced act between China and Japan.

As much as I want to see Japan to sell their toys to other countries. It would be takes years before they start revising their strict weapon export policy.
We will see how quick Japan reacts on this matter. According to latest poll, 2/3 people of Japan supports Abe´s policy.

@Yukio, what do you think?

I mean in general term, not you personally. Indonesia plays a balanced act between China and Japan.
You should just call us regional partner than "Friend" then :)

We will see how quick Japan reacts on this matter. According to latest poll, 2/3 people of Japan supports Abe´s policy.
Its up to the ministers/lawmakers to pass the bill to support the selling of Arms not the people.

You should just call us regional partner than "Friend" then :)
Ok, let me correct. Indonesia is a regional partner of China and Japan. And hopefully a friend of Vietnam?
Its up to the ministers/lawmakers to pass the bill to support the selling of Arms not the people.
It is important that Abe receives support from the public. The former PM Noda lost the election because he lost the trust of the Japanese.

Ask a regular Japanese should they build a Nuclear Bomb. The answer you get is probably a punch in the face. The Japanese people will never support the "N" word. The Japanese society created Godzilla to steer & scare the Japanese people away from anything Nuclear.
Well, it depends on situation. If a hostile country threatens Indonesia with nukes, how would you react?

Ok, let me correct. Indonesia is a regional partner of China and Japan. And hopefully a friend of Vietnam?
In the whole ASEAN the only friend Indonesia have is Philippines, the rest are just Associates.

It is important that Abe receives support from the public. The former PM Noda lost the election because he lost the trust of the Japanese.
Hate to break it to you, but Abe is pretty much an A$$hole. You would be surprised if you look what he did on his last term & how do you proposes the Japanese people will support weapon sale to foreign countries? By saying "Hey dude, we got bomb & $hit. We want to sell this in order to make dough & buy weed, man :drag:" There's never was or any people marching in the street saying We should sell weapons. Those are the job for the weapon lobbyist.

Well, it depends on situation. If a hostile country threatens Indonesia with nukes, how would you react?
If hostile country you mean "Angry Forumer" which have no say in the country policy making. We usually have an unwritten rule here in Internet "Leave them the f**k Alone."

In the whole ASEAN the only friend Indonesia have is Philippines, the rest are just Associates.
good to know. Does Indonesia support Phillipines in the SCS dispute with China?

Hate to break it to you, but Abe is pretty much an A$$hole. You would be surprised if you look what he did on his last term & how do you proposes the Japanese people will support weapon sale to foreign countries? By saying "Hey dude, we got bomb & $hit. We want to sell this in order to make dough & buy weed, man :drag:" There's never was or any people marching in the street saying We should sell weapons. Those are the job for the weapon lobbyist.
That does not make any sense to me at all.

Pls note Abe today is not Abe some years ago. He follows a more aggressive approach in term of domestic and foreign policies.

His key points include:
# print endless money and dumping the Yen at any cost: the Yen value should be devaluated at least 25% within 2 years! That is a economic provocation to S. Korea, China and the US. The risk for Japan´s default rises. And the reward? Japanese goods would be cheaper by 25% within 2 years. A push for the export.
# support friends and allies in the region and in the world to contain China´s rise: a provocation toward China.
# shake up the post-war constitution and re-arm Japan army: another provocation toward China and some others

If hostile country you mean "Angry Forumer" which have no say in the country policy making. We usually have an unwritten rule here in Internet "Leave them the f**k Alone."
I agree in part. Some stupid forumers can be ignored, but how far do you want to go to accept their provocations? where is the limit? by the way, some of their comments reflect the reality.

@shuttler

Japan today is not Japan was in the past. Same applies to Germany. Don´t forget, the Germans committed genozide to the Jews, more than 6 millions died.

Today Germany is one of most important allies and supporters for the Jew state! What do we learn? Surely history counts, but today and tomorrow for a nation matter more!

I am not too sure about China.

@shuttler

Japan today is not Japan was in the past. Same applies to Germany. Don´t forget, the Germans committed genozide to the Jews, more than 6 millions died.

Today Germany is one of most important allies and supporters for the Jew state! What do we learn? Surely history counts, but today and tomorrow for a nation matter more!

I am not too sure about China.

you have failed to draw a difference between post war Germany and japan.

For japan:

1. it is trying to change its constitution to become more aggressive
2. it is nuke capable and ready to make nukes in an eyeblink
3. its right wing is rising tremendously
4. it is making false claims over the diaoyu islands
5. it is never truly and sincerely repentant about its war crime
6. the usa is using it as a counter weight against China

Germany totally admitted their atrocity and their Nazi government is long gone,Japan even in their textbooks they still deny their aggression and the people and politiciand still worship those war criminals who were convicted and exercuted by the international tribunal.their emperor is still there to receive worshipping.

Back
Top Bottom