What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

Russians dont have to drive german cars or have to buy german machines, they can just as well order korean, japanese, taiwanese and chinese products or start to diversify and make their own russian products. On the other hand the west cant live without russian gas and oil because the pipeline infrastructure is already built. They have to buy all kind of LGN shipping which is much more expensive than stuff coming trough pipelines.

If Poland and Estonia can build LNG terminals i guess western Europe can afford them to.Plus shale baby,cheap ,good ol' shale gas.

Japan does, read the article. :)

I believe its time for China to take the eastern parts of russia. Already millions of chinese settle the eastern parts of russia illegally and there is nothing Putin can do.

Will China Colonize and Incorporate Siberia? | Harvard International Review

That is wrong, the EU is indias greatest partner and also trade partner.

You are wrong, Siberia has really long coast line of the Arctic Ocean, so it is better to keep it at the hand of Russia.

Since Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons and doesn't need to build a navy to defend its Arctic coast line.

Since China will soon become the largest economy surpass the US, we can demand Russia to sell more natural resources to us just like Canada did to the US.

The only part of land that China wants to take back is Outer Mongolia, since we have 25 million Inner Mongolians who want their Outer Mongolian brothers to join them in their Chinese Motherland.

nope they still havent done yet
Ex-U.S. official urges Japan to join sanctions on Russia | The Japan Times

its western propaganda to disturb russian chinese relations. Chinese are smart and hardworking people, they have higher IQ than westerners, if anything russia should embrace chinese immigration and try to integrate them. Its better to become an east asian country than being overrun by muslims like europe.

Europe 2060
pict247.jpg

o-MUSLIM-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

Russia 2060
shenzhen5.jpg

Her face is too infantile, most Chinese women look more mature than the Japanese women.

Last edited:
You are wrong, Siberia has really long coast line of the Arctic Ocean, so it is better to keep it at the hand of Russia.

Since Russia has a lot of nuclear weapons and doesn't need to build a navy to defend its Arctic coast line.

Since China will soon become the largest economy surpass the US, we can demand Russia to sell more natural resources to us just like Canada did to the US.

The only part of land that China wants to take back is Outer Mongolia, since we have 25 million Inner Mongolians who want their Outer Mongolian brothers to join them in their Chinese Motherland.

And you should rightfully have it. I support china in this issue 100%. Its their land. Take it.

If Poland and Estonia can build LNG terminals i guess western Europe can afford them to.
its not about these terminals, shipping gas trough sea is in general more expensive, gas in japan costs 16 dollar while in europe it costs 15 dollar.

And you should rightfully have it. I support china in this issue 100%. Its their land. Take it.

Our border was set since the 1945, it is Mainland China + Outer Mongolia + Taiwan.

It was Stalin who splitted Outer Mongolia from China, but it won't prevent Outer Mongolia to join China in the future.

And Russia now is our partner to confront against the western aggression, we will always side with them.

Our border was set since the 1945, it is Mainland China + Outer Mongolia + Taiwan.

It was Stalin who splitted Outer Mongolia from China, but it won't prevent Outer Mongolia to join China in the future.

And Russia now is our partner to confront against the western aggression, we will always side with them.

you do understand that we see it as eastern agression? So what you suggest? A new cold war?

you do understand that we see it as eastern agression? So what you suggest? A new cold war?

Russia + China to challenge the US hegemony, it is nothing wrong with that.

nope they still havent done yet
Ex-U.S. official urges Japan to join sanctions on Russia | The Japan Times

its western propaganda to disturb russian chinese relations. Chinese are smart and hardworking people, they have higher IQ than westerners, if anything russia should embrace chinese immigration and try to integrate them. Its better to become an east asian country than being overrun by muslims like europe.

Europe 2060
pict247.jpg

o-MUSLIM-WOMEN-facebook.jpg

Russia 2060
shenzhen5.jpg

I think Russia should keep 70-80% of its base population being pure ethnic Russians, since a nation needs its own identity.

But to incorporate some traditional values such as family oriented/hardworking/modesty of the Chinese society would be good.

Last edited:
Russia + China to challenge the US hegemony, it is nothing wrong with that.

I think Russia should keep 70-80% of its base population being pure ethnic Russians, since a nation needs its own identity.

But to incorporate some traditional values such as family oriented/hardworking/modesty of the Chinese society would be good.

So basicly you want EU and USA as enemies and no cooperation? I don´t see how this brings us forward.

The new order fanatics always claim that competition is good. But than the next day they are just Imperialists again and want to conquer everything. Just plain stupidity.

The new order fanatics always claim that competition is good. But than the next day they are just Imperialists again and want to conquer everything. Just plain stupidity.

When you are strong, they will claim that more competition is good, when you are weak, they will claim that the competition is a waste of time and it should be eliminated.

I have no problem with competition, as long it stays friendly.

Then even Russia claiming the entire Ukraine is nothing wrong, she is not claiming the entire Western Europe.

And you should know the history between Russia and Ukraine.

I think Russia no longer needs the membership in organizations like the G7. Especially because all countries except Russia does not have diplomatic or military sovereignty and are the U.S. pawns.

Back
Top Bottom