What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

Japan does, read the article. :)

I believe its time for China to take the eastern parts of russia. Already millions of chinese settle the eastern parts of russia illegally and there is nothing Putin can do.

Will China Colonize and Incorporate Siberia? | Harvard International Review

That is wrong, the EU is indias greatest partner and also trade partner.

China will not take Siberia because China wants to keep Russia as the world's biggest country as a buffer against the US. China is already bigger than the US and therefore is a candidate for world #1 superpower.

I have no problem with competition, as long it stays friendly.

Wait a moment. Did you not claim that Europe can conquer everything they want? Now you talk about beeing friendly, mr. Einstein?

liar_liar_pants_.jpg

China will not take Siberia because China wants to keep Russia as the world's biggest country as a buffer against the US. China is already bigger than the US and therefore is a candidate for world #1 superpower.

Yep, Russia should always safeguard Siberia, while China will concentrate to expand its strategic weapons and naval capability against the US.

Each of G7 has its own language except for the US and Canada, because the US and Canada were established after the prehistoric conquests era. 8-)

Then even Russia claiming the entire Ukraine is nothing wrong, she is not claiming the entire Western Europe.

And you should know the history between Russia and Ukraine.

When we claim Ukraine is also nothing wrong.

Wait a moment. Did you not claim that Europe can conquer everything they want? Now you talk about beeing friendly, mr. Einstein?

liar_liar_pants_.jpg

USA will make sure that EU always staying as their pawn.

When they can no longer loot the world, they will start to loot their Western Europe brothers. I think the biggest worry for EU should be the US, just look at Victoria Fck EU Nuland, this is the true color of USA on EU.

When we claim Ukraine is also nothing wrong.

You have nothing to do with the Slavic people, what the hell you think that you can claim a Slavic nation?

USA will make sure that EU always staying as their pawn.

When they can no longer loot the world, they will start to loot their Western Europe brothers. I think the biggest worry for EU should be the US, just look at Victoria Fck EU Nuland, this is the true color of USA on EU.

You have nothing to do with the Slavic people, what the hell you think that you can claim a Slavic nation?

Our old ancestors come from that region as well. It is believed that indoeuropean ancestors originate in that region several thousand years ago. So its important for us too to have acess there.

Our old ancestors come from that region as well. It is believed that indoeuropean ancestors originate in that region several thousand years ago. So its important for us too to have acess there.

Nope, your ancestors were the natives in Balkan who got Indo-Europeanized by the R1a Kurgan people.

Both Russians and Ukrainians are the genetic descendants of the R1a Kurgan people, but you are not.

Indo European is too broad. Even Portuguese and Spanish, which are almost identical, cannot be the same country. One language per country is the general rule. :yu: Germany and Austria are not the same country but that's due to politics.

Indo European is too broad. Even Portuguese and Spanish, which are almost identical, cannot be the same country. One language per country is the general rule. :yu:

Even Indians have more connection with Ukraine than Italians.

At least the Indian men carry far more Indo-European R1a than the Italian men.

Nope, your ancestors were the natives in Balkan who got Indo-Europeanized by the R1a Kurgan people.

Both Russians and Ukrainians are the genetic descendants of the R1a Kurgan people, but you are not.

So what were my ancestors? I always like learn new :)

The immigrants from the Middle East to the Mediterranean coast since the Neolithic era.

You look more Middle Easterner than a steppe Aryan.

Mediterranean people look very much the same, in a way we form our own ethnic group, simply because the roman empire and mixing even before that, which created the Mediterranean people i think.

Back
Top Bottom