What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

lol, you guys didn't even conquer the tiny Scythia, then forgot about to conquer the modern Russia.

Don't ever think that Russians would go down easily.

Yes, they have more women than men, but their women are the modern day Amazons and can also carry the duty to defend their country.

Nobody want conquer russia. Do you serious think we want russia? We have the most beautiful lands ourself and i don´t see anything beautiful in russia. People come for holiday in our land...but almost nobody goes russia.

Nobody want conquer russia. Do you serious think we want russia? We have the most beautiful lands ourself and i don´t see anything beautiful in russia. People come for holiday in our land...but almost nobody goes russia.

According to Herodotus, the Greco-Roman people had established a peaceful relationship with the Eastern European Scythians.

So you can act like your Greco-Roman ancestors, to establish a peaceful relationship with Russia.

The first step to achieve that is to leave Ukraine alone.

According to Herodotus, the Greco-Roman people had established a peaceful relationship with the Eastern European Scythians.

So you can act like your Greco-Roman ancestors, to establish a peaceful relationship with Russia.

The first step to achieve that is to leave Ukraine alone.

And russia guarantees us to leave poland, lativa and estonia alone and protects our legitimate interests in the region?

Russia only wants Ukraine, and Poland is mostly anti-Russia, then you can have it.

We dont want Ukraine either, but Ukrainians want also friendship with EU and i think they are in a difficult position. On one side is russia and on other EU and ukraine needs friendship with both.

We made mistakes too when we said to ukraine we can only be friends if they break with russia. That was not so good.

We dont want Ukraine either, but Ukrainians want also friendship with EU and i think they are in a difficult position. On one side is russia and on other EU and ukraine needs friendship with both.

We made mistakes too when we said to ukraine we can only be friends if they break with russia. That was not so good.

The Eastern Ukraine wanna stick with Russia, then just let Russia to have the Eastern Ukraine, and the Western Ukraine is none of their business.

The Eastern Ukraine wanna stick with Russia, then just let Russia to have the Eastern Ukraine, and the Western Ukraine is none of their business.
i think problem is that ukraine is an artificial country. its simply not functional.

In reality Japan does'nt give a ****.. Just that they are included in that gamut of western hypocrites for namesake

at least i have an ethnicity. you arent even russian nor are you from china...your ip tells the truth...

LordTyrannus is a Russian lived in China, and I know there are a good number of Russians lived and traveled in China.

Also the Ukrainians are just as numerous as the Russians in China.

Here is some Ukrainian girls now work as the host in China's CCTV and they can speak Chinese fluently.

Last edited:
LordTyrannus is a Russian lived in China, and I know there are a good number of Russians lived and traveled in China.

Also the Ukrainians are just as numerous as the Russians in China.

Here are some Ukrainian girls now work as the host in China's CCTV and they can speak Chinese fluently.

he is not russian and he never was in china. His IP says USA, Gastonia in South Carolina to be exact.

he is not russian and he never was in china. His IP says USA, Gastonia in South Carolina to be exact.

Maybe he has relatives in China, since there are ethnic Russians lived in China.

BTW, he is an ethnic Russian regardless where he lives.

Maybe he has relatives in China, since there are ethnic Russians lived in China.

BTW, he is an ethnic Russian regardless where he lives.

i have an offtopic question for you, since i work as trainee for Airbus and we have a plant in china in Tianjin, you think i could go there for a 3 month period? I dont speak chinese and communication would be only in english. I'm not so worried about work there but about my freetime. Is it easy to find friends when you dont speak chinese? And in general?

i have an offtopic question for you, since i work as trainee for Airbus and we have a plant in china in Tianjin, you think i could go there for a 3 month period? I dont speak chinese and communication would be only in english. I'm not so worried about work there but about my freetime. Is it easy to find friends when you dont speak chinese? And in general?

As long as you can speak English, then it won't be a big problem to communicate in China.

Back
Top Bottom