What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

China und Japan sind Erzfeinde. Was packst du noch zusammen?

Burkina Faso und die USA zusammen haben die größte Wirtschaft der Welt!!! Merkst du überhaupt noch was du laberst? :D

lol hope they can stay there the next 13 billion years then and share the planet with cockroaches.

Serious guys do you have any idea how retarded it is to believe russia would invade europe?
Asien ist viel größer als Europa, China wird auch die EU bald einholen während Japan immernoch größer ist als dein so liebes Deutschland

Asien ist viel größer als Europa, China wird auch die EU bald einholen während Japan immernoch größer ist als dein so liebes Deutschland

Komisch, laut aktuellen News stottert Chinas Wirtschaft, die Blase platzt. O.O

Wieso lebst du eigentlich hier wenn du uns alle tot sehen willst?

Lern Deutsch, deine Rechtschreibfehler sind ermüdend. Bist du so ein Hartz IV Assi?
rechtschreibflames-212ee0u.jpg

lol der einzige Hartz 4 Assi hier bist du, kannst dir nicht mal einen vernünftigen Ofen leisten. Außerdem heißt es lerne und nicht lern

The EU will not jeopardize its relationship with Russia, get over with it, and stop being a warmonger.

And warmongering towards a nation like Russia is a bad idea.

The EU will not jeopardize its relationship with Russia, get over with it, and stop being a warmonger.

And warmongering towards a nation like Russia is a bad idea.

russia is no nation, its a terror regime, nothing else. And what should we get over with?

"Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia"

another "coalition of willing" withouat money and no "all card in the table". Epic, just epic!:omghaha:

Kazakhstan is already part of the Custom Union. Count them out.

Turkmenistan has built a huge pipeline to China and China wants to have even more oil and gas from them. So Count them out too.

That leaves Azerbaijan. Europe can have all the gas they want from Azerbaijan. But what happened to Nabuco?
Turkemistan and Kazakhstan in Custom Union with Russia doesn't stop them from making pipelines to Azerbaijan and then Turkey. It is only better that they also sell it to Russia and China. At the end we will get stronger and Europe will switch to Turkic energy, leaving Putin "checkmate" since Putin likes to play chess haha.

"Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia"

another "coalition of willing" withouat money and no "all card in the table". Epic, just epic!:omghaha:
HAHAHAAH, when I first read that I couldn't help but laugh too.

Turkemistan and Kazakhstan in Custom Union with Russia doesn't stop them from making pipelines to Azerbaijan and then Turkey. It is only better that they also sell it to Russia and China. At the end we will get stronger and Europe will switch to Turkic energy, leaving Putin "checkmate" since Putin likes to play chess haha.

Let me know when you build this glorious pipeline. Nabuco went belly up.
Russia has already got most of the chips.
Turkey itself buys a lot of its gas from Russia.
So when you decide to enter this chess game. Let us know, till then its just talk. and I don't like wasting my time on what ifs.

Let me know when you build this glorious pipeline. Nabuco went belly up.
Russia has already got most of the chips.
Turkey itself buys a lot of its gas from Russia.
So when you decide to enter this chess game. Let us know, till then its just talk. and I don't like wasting my time on what ifs.
2017 the pipeline will be ready. Time is on our side. Don't rush it ;)

Soon hot border clashes will occur between Armenia and Azerbaijan. If Russia sees his Energy hegemony threatend than we will simply start a Proxy war with our Armenian Allies. Bombing Azeri pipelines, refinery, transportation and logistics.

On the other side Armenia has nothing to lose. They are already starving and will fight for a loaf of bred. They hate Azeris.

Back
Top Bottom