What's new

All 34 nations of OECD end talks with russia to let it join

None of those countries had a problem when the West divided Yugoslavia into several states and when Kosovo got its "independence". None of those counries cared one bit when Sudan was split into two states by the West. And on and on. It baffles me how any rational human being could ever support Western imperialism and terror. The biggest liars and hypocrites on earth.

This planet belongs us. Poor countries exist as rescources for us. Thats the difference and what we do is always best for humanity as whole. There was genocide in Kosovo as well as in Sudan. We don´t accept this.

You must be a Turk? No italian or German is that pathetic.

Yeah and because i´m pathetic i believe in superiority. How many Turks with the name Markus do you know, if you want see my passport. Whats your problem with pushing humanity forward. Do you want evryone to live in 3rd world status or what?

Yeah and because i´m pathetic i believe in superiority. How many Turks with the name Markus do you know, if you want see my passport. Whats your problem with pushing humanity forward. Do you want evryone to live in 3rd world status or what?

You sound like a Jihadi. Totalitarian Clown. :lol:

He is a Chin. He believes his government is superior because they use Chinese as desposible units to work in sweat shop for 18 hours per day for bread and water. He probably escaped China and talks tough but Chinese at home at sighing.

He is a Chin. He believes his government is superior because they use Chinese as desposible units to work in sweat shop for 18 hours per day for bread and water. He probably escaped China and talks tough but Chinese at home at sighing.

I like China. You must understand that China is perfect in a way. Its elite is in our camp and manages to harvest the billions under their supervision. Its a good system.

You sound like a Jihadi. Totalitarian Clown. :lol:

I´m not totalitarian. I´m totally for democracy for my people. But 3rd world has no rights, simply because they do nothing to bring humanity forward. We attract their smart ones and they come and live with us. Thats the positive effect.

I like China. You must understand that China is perfect in a way. Its elite is in our camp and manages to harvest the billions under their supervision. Its a good system.

I´m not totalitarian. I´m totally for democracy for my people. But 3rd world has no rights, simply because they do nothing to bring humanity forward. We attract their smart ones and they come and live with us. Thats the positive effect.

Your Nazi Gens are superior to your 3rd world Pizza gens.

congrats. :lol:

They also have FIAT :enjoy:

Mother Russia only has T-50 fifth Generation Stealth Fighter craft. :whistle:

T50-cockpit-defencenet.jpg

You are shocked from T-50. :agree:

Europe has nothing comparable. The only piece of crap you have is 30 year old eurofighter. The REAL 80s design! :lol:

You are shocked from T-50. :agree:

Europe has nothing comparable. The only piece of crap you have is 30 year old eurofighter. The REAL 80s design! :lol:

So you want scare us with this? I thought you want be friends with us?

No, its a honest question. What would you wish with us? How should relations between EU and russia be? I´m interested in your ideas.

Hey i am not interested in any kind of relation with Homosexuells. Sorry mate.

:D

Back
Top Bottom