What's new

All 34 nations of OECD end talks with russia to let it join

LOLs. Just like Russia is no member of OECD till date, It can do fine without it in future too.
PS: China, India and many others are no member either.

LOLs. Just like Russia is no member of OECD till date, It can do fine without it in future too.
PS: China, India and many others are no member either.

well with excemption to China all 3rd world countries. :/

OECD is for developed nations only.

well with excemption to China all 3rd world countries. :/

OECD is for developed nations only.
Sure. But still no one has ball$ to take russia on Crimea? I see a 'third world'(in your view) country beat all developed countries alone. Enough says. Lols

Sure. But still no one has ball$ to take russia on Crimea? I see a 'third world'(in your view) country beat all developed countries alone. Enough says. Lols

I think you have a twisted understanding about beating.

Till february russia controlled all ukraine and had a puppet dictator installed. Now in march we control 90% of Ukraine, instaleld a western regime and russian puppet had to run. Russia only holds small crimea. Its a total defeat for putin.

Till february russia controlled all ukraine and had a puppet dictator installed. Now in march we control 90% of Ukraine, instaleld a western regime and russian puppet had to run. Russia only holds small crimea. Its a total defeat for putin.

yanokovich was democratically elected in 2010.

yes It was controling certain elements in Ukrain but now its own some strategic part of Ukrain 'permanently'. Lols Its like you rented something but now you bought some useful part of it completely. I don't see any loss in that.

You just collect another bankrupt country. :lol:

Yanukowitch took 70 billion dollars with him into Mother Russia. ;)

yanokovich was democratically elected in 2010.

So was Kim Jong Un

You just collect another bankrupt country. :lol:

Yanukowitch took 70 billion dollars with him into Mother Russia. ;)

No he did not. :) He is bancrupt and his bank accounts frozen. :)

yes It was controling certain elements in Ukrain but now its own some strategic part of Ukrain 'permanently'. Lols Its like you rented something but now you bought some useful part of it completely. I don't see any loss in that.

Russia has a daily loss of 14 billion $ and publishs whiny pamphlets in germany, crying for unfair treatment....

So was Kim Jong Un

Russia has a daily loss of 14 billion $ and publishs whiny pamphlets in germany, crying for unfair treatment....

before yanokvich it was yushchenko ... And election monitored by OSCE and declared free and fair by them,idiot.

So was Kim Jong Un

Pro-russian ukrainians are already mass protesting in eastern ukraine.Just wait and see. You will see russian forces in eastern ukraine in a matter of time.

None of those countries had a problem when the West divided Yugoslavia into several states and when Kosovo got its "independence". None of those counries cared one bit when Sudan was split into two states by the West. And on and on. It baffles me how any rational human being could ever support Western imperialism and terror. The biggest liars and hypocrites on earth.

Russia is now part of nothing. An international pariah. :D

If Russia is not part of western grouping for plundering scheme that should be good thing. No worries Russia still hold veto in UNSC, part of SCO and hold key to more than 30% of European energy supply. That should be enough to rattle western cage.

Back
Top Bottom