What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

They always did, have they ever been able to stop Russia from pushing forward with their ambitions? Russia has done and delivered when required!

Ukraine invaded by US senators: Lendman

Interview with Stephen Lendman, author and radio host

Press TV: Well, Stephen Lendman you have the G7 over here that are saying that it is illegal for this referendum to take place and of course the US being one of them not really exercising the total definition of legality when it comes to some of these countries.

Now what is interesting is the fact that one of the choices on the ballot paper is for Crimea to remain part of Ukraine and it gives them the choice who they are going to be committed to in terms of loyalty.

Does this sound like, given the legality, it is going to go to the UN?

Lendman: It is good to be with you. I must tell you that I am literally writing daily articles on Ukraine, a daily commentary on what is going on. I say categorically that what Crimea is doing is absolutely legal. Let me cite the most obvious example that any American would certainly understand very well, if an American is paying attention.

America, before it became America, declared independence from Britain..., Declaration of Independence..., and basically what it said was: When a government becomes tyrannical and does not serve the interest of its people, then the people have the legal right to rise up and change the government and replace it with a responsible one.

Kosovo declared independence, the world court endorsed it, Washington endorsed it, the US major media endorsed it. Other countries have done exactly the same thing.

Crimeans have a legal right to decide their own future and based on polls in the country, it overwhelmingly would chose to declare independence and ride with Russia.

Press TV: And, you know, when we want to take a look at what Russia is saying interference in Ukraine’s affairs, I mean we saw John Kerry shaking hands with Yatsenyuk just days back and now Yatsenyuk is on US soil, meeting with Barack Obama.

Not to mention the fact that a group of senators led by, guess who? John McCain; going to Ukraine to meet the interim government there.

Should not they back off a little bit and just let things kind of, just go on their own course here?

Lendman: well, America is doing exactly what it claims Russia is doing, which it is not. Russia did not invade Crimea; America invaded Ukraine with US politicians, Undersecretary Victoria Nuland, a hardline neocon very much involved in regime change in Ukraine Senator John McCain, EU officials showed up in the Maidan absolutely manipulating a regime change and ... with neo-fascists to rise up against the Ukrainian people who do not realize how badly...

You have so many elements to the Ukraine story; I mean we need an hour to discuss it, which we do not have, but it is a horrible story and I would say that the Ukraine story very much is not ended.

Crimea aside the Ukraine story the battle for the Ukraine soil is just beginning and when the Ukrainians realize how badly they have been betrayed there is a very strong possibility that a civil war could break out.

Ordinary Ukrainians are angry that their leaders betrayed them and they may rise up and we could see the civil war break out.

PressTV - Ukraine invaded by US senators: Lendman

Soon hot border clashes will occur between Armenia and Azerbaijan. If Russia sees his Energy hegemony threatend than we will simply start a Proxy war with our Armenian Allies. Bombing Azeri pipelines, refinery, transportation and logistics.

On the other side Armenia has nothing to lose. They are already starving and will fight for a loaf of bred. They hate Azeris.
Doing that will be casus belli. Turkey is holding back Azerbaijan to wait for the right time. If it was up to Azerbaijan they already invaded Karabakh and Armenia. If Armenia attacks pipeline that would give right to Azerbaijan to occupy Armenia to cleanse trouble makers.
And which pipeline is that. From Kazakhstan?
Can you post a link.
Use google if you want to learn more. Obviously you don't know much. Turkic energy will leave Russia checkmate. That is why they act so desperately. Turkey is not Ukrania. We are chechens only times 80 million + 14 million Azeri + Georgians. Not to mention all the mussies in Caucasus.

Use google if you want to learn more. Obviously you don't know much. Turkic energy will leave Russia checkmate. That is why they act so desperately. Turkey is not Ukrania. We are chechens only times 80 million + 14 million Azeri + Georgians. Not to mention all the mussies in Caucasus.
All I can is that age old proverb. I think it characterizes you perfectly.

"If wisher were horses, beggars will ride"

Dream on buddy. I am sorry if I have burst your bubble.

All I can is that age old proverb. I think it characterizes you perfectly.

"If wisher were horses, beggars will ride"

Dream on buddy. I am sorry if I have burst your bubble.
If you sleep better at night believing that you can believe that... but what I said are not wishes, they are actual projects going as we speak. One day you will wake up but it will be too late.

If you sleep better at night believing that you can believe that... but what I said are not wishes, they are actual projects going as we speak. One day you will wake up but it will be too late.

Right now I get it.
It's super secret projects that only you know about it.

They always did, have they ever been able to stop Russia from pushing forward with their ambitions? Russia has done and delivered when required!

russia is a 3rd worldcountry. What ambitions do you see? Backwards? lol

Like in a Football Penalty shootout!!

Like this. :enjoy:

PtczRLb.gif

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/fighting/***-kicking.gif

Right now I get it.
It's super secret projects that only you know about it.
Secret? It was in the news couple of weeks ago...

russia is a 3rd worldcountry. What ambitions do you see? Backwards? lol
Well, they are only good at energy export, but soon they will loose that market haha

Russian nightmare:

544e0e40-e862-11e0-8f05-00144feab49a.img

They won't be able to blackmail Europe anymore.

Last edited:

Well, they are only good at energy export, but soon they will loose that market haha

Russian nightmare:

As i said, they said in TV here russia is basicly a Nigeria with nukes. A primitive nation that produces nothing and lives from oil.

Russian nightmare:

Oooh I see.
You are talking about Nabuco. A pipeline project that went belly up.
But you were talking about Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan I don't see them on your map.

Oooh I see.
You are talking about Nabuco. A pipeline project that went belly up.
But you were talking about Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan I don't see them on your map.
You can google it wether or not this is a wish or a dream. It is being built as we speak haha. If you drink less wodka you can see pipeline between Turkmenistan-Azerbaijan that is also planned but later. A project that will be finished sooner is pipeline from North-Iraq to Turkey.

Oh bitter irony. :P

The projected capacity of the pipeline is 30 billion cubic metres (1.1 trillion cubic feet) of natural gas per year at an estimated cost of US$5 billion.In Baku, it would link to the South Caucasus Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurumpipeline), and through this with the planned Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline.[21] A feasibility study for the project funded by the United States Trade and Development Agency is carried out by Granherne, a subsidiary of KBR. The project is heavily criticized by Russia and Iran, current transit countries for Turkmen gas.
crying-baby.jpg

Stop crying it will be OK :)

Back
Top Bottom