What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

Ok listen chinese guy. You asked how i cook my food. I told you electricity. Electricity is not generated with oil or gas in germany. We use renewable energy, coal, nuclear for electricity. The oil and gas, which is also part of energy in germany is mostly used to generate heat. Am i talking with a child here or what? :D

listen whatever you are from!
it may be your poor english (poor education) or poor capacity to comprehend and definitely the most ignorant - pick one or all of the aforesaid

Give me the breakdown of all the % of source of energy consumptions in Germany latest
I have presented my data and source on post 146 which debunked your comment on scenario of energy consumption
in Germany or otherwise stop B/S-ing!

listen whatever you are from!
it may be your poor english (poor education) or poor capacity to comprehend and definitely the most ignorant - pick one or all of the aforesaid

Give me the breakdown of all the % of source of energy consumptions in Germany latest
I have presented my data and source on post 146 which debunked your comment on scenario of energy consumption
in Germany or otherwise stop B/S-ing!

you debunked nothing, you just don´t understand, that we use oil and gas mostly for heat production and not for electricity. Its most used in individual housing thermen or in "Fernwärme" plants.

Guess its your lack of english language skills that you simply don´t get this. Your statistics doesn´t even divide between electricity and heat production.

Merkel is not your Mother, stupid child.

Merkel is our chancellor and at least she has a science degree...while putin can´t even count till 10...

You can google it wether or not this is a wish or a dream. It is being built as we speak haha. If you drink less wodka you can see pipeline between Turkmenistan-Azerbaijan that is also planned but later. A project that will be finished sooner is pipeline from North-Iraq to Turkey.

North Iraq you mean to say Kurdistan.

Now as far Nabuco is concerned Here is something from your Azeri friend.
dead project
Azerbaijan is building another pipeline
and just by itself will be delivering 60 bcm of gas annually in the future
Nabuco is dead. Wake up.
So the one that you have been planning to connect to Turkmenistan across the Caspian is gone too.

One final thought. Don't throw your vodka jokes at me. I am not Russian, neither am I residing in Russia. I am just a supporter of Russian position on Crimea and Ukraine.

Russia in 2014 and in 2060 ? :lol:

rJvWQFj.jpg

You showed the city of Shenzhen... in China :rofl:

who can say Russians cant build one with japanese av in their arms!
In all frankness, dont be too crazy about skyscrapers. I love some Russian cities which are very cultural!

St Petersburg

st-nicholas-maritime-cathedral-in-st-petersburg.jpg

interiors-of-st-nicholas-cathedral-in-st-petersburg.jpg

the-peter-and-paul-fortress-on-zayachy-ostrov.jpg

Novosibirsk

novosibirsk-city-russia-night-view-13.jpg

Novosibirsk_Sovetskaya_1A.jpg

Novosibirsk_skyline.jpg

Last edited:

Nabuco is dead. Wake up.
So the one that you have been planning to connect to Turkmenistan across the Caspian is gone too.

One final thought. Don't throw your vodka jokes at me. I am not Russian, neither am I residing in Russia. I am just a supporter of Russian position on Crimea and Ukraine.
cut-the-crap.jpeg

Nabuco is dead. Wake up.

Yep Nabucco is dead and burried.

you debunked nothing, you just don´t understand, that we use oil and gas mostly for heat production and not for electricity. Its most used in individual housing thermen or in "Fernwärme" plants.

Guess its your lack of english language skills that you simply don´t get this. Your statistics doesn´t even divide between electricity and heat production.

argue with facts kid not with your ***!
the gist of the argument is whether Germany depends on Russia for energy
You said you have "electricity board" and scrambled to back up by fooling around with coal nuke wind or other energy

I debunked your ignorance ( or lack of competent english or comprehension or all of the aforesaid) quoting from a source that Germany depends heavily (more than half) on gas and oil!

argue with facts kid not with your ***!
the gist of the argument is whether Germany depends on Russia for energy
You said you have "electricity board" and scrambled to back up by fooling around with coal nuke wind or other energy

I debunked your ignorance ( or lack of competent english or comprehension or all of the aforesaid) quoting from a source that Germany depends heavily (more than half) on gas and oil!

And our own Chancellor said that russian gas and oil is neglectable and russia will do nothing, because russia can´t afford to stop gas and oil.

Now shhhhhh my chinese friend, or i must pull Qin Shin Huangdi. I heared he teached chinese logical thinking.

And our own Chancellor said that russian gas and oil is neglectable and russia will do nothing, because russia can´t afford to stop gas and oil.

Now shhhhhh my chinese friend, or i must pull Qin Shin Huangdi. I heared he teached chinese logical thinking.

I would have thought english standard from you ethnic upbringing is improving until I see your writing
You still can give the fact that refutes the scenario of Germany's heavy dependence on Gas and Oil!
It is not about Russia is to stop or not and that depends on the intensity of EU sanction in discussion by nato and usa

You lost the argument kid
start learning english from some of your ethnic people, pick better ones because not all of those people are proficient
then pull your head out of your arse before your start thinking

I would have thought english standard from you ethnic upbringing is improving until I see your writing
You still can give the fact that refute the scenario of Germany's heavy dependence on Gas and Oil!
It is not about Russia is to stop or not and that depends on the intensity of EU sanction in discussion by nato and usa

start learning english from some of your ethnic people, pick better ones because not all of those people are proficient

You make no sense chinese guy :/

Want a banana?

You still can give the fact that refute the scenario of Germany's heavy dependence on Gas and Oil!

It's not so much about English. But more about facing realities.
If he could just look beyond political statements and do some research he will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom