What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

The G7 today published a statement signed from all G7 member nations including the EU leadership, that Russa stops the annexion of the crimean. Should russia not stop its illegal procedure will all G7 members put sanctions against russia united. This includes Visa restrictions, sanctions.

The G7 announce that all stoppede working together with russia on the upcoming G8 summit in Sochi. Should russia not stop its illegal actions the G8 will end and the G7 will be reestablished.

Both, the USA, as well as the EU, Canada and Japan urge the FIFA to overthink the decission to hold the soccer worldcup in russia in 2018.

German foreign minister Steinmeier said Russia had no place in G8 anyways since its economic weakness and said, that the G8 should stand as league of the leading nations but China should take russias place instead.

Ukraine-Krise: G-7-Staaten drohen Russland mit Sanktionen - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Nasty "Divide and conquer" games on!

According to Merkel, yes she is ready to pay that price. She planned to get rid of russian gas and oil anyways.
Witness said Merkel even went emotional and said she will not allow Putin to annex the crimean. And when Merkel gets emotional you know things are serious. Russias infrastructure relies on energy export to germany.

what will the germans (and the rest of europe as well) have for cooking and winter, the sun and wind energies?:(

It will be interesting, india sees Japan as one of its closest allies ad more so than russia. What now? :)

yeah you should know better about india's relationship with Russian / japan
but the indians are on their knees and in tears after Russia helped them out with the gslv engines

what will the germans (and the rest of europe as well) have for cooking and winter, the sun and wind energies?:(

yeah you should know better about india's relationship with Russian / japan
but the indians are on their knees and in tears after Russia helped them out with the gslv engines

I have an electric cooking board. We use electricity in germany. Do you know that concept?

Thats nonsense. In Germany all the central heating systems work with Oil or Gas. At least 80%!

That italian guy is talking rubbish.

In China they eat everything so they don't need gas.

troll.jpg

Thats nonsense. In Germany all the central heating systems work with Oil or Gas. At least 80%!

I dont know if those trolls are truely representing their common ethnicity by their diversed "flags"

Germany is one of the EU countries that heavily depends on Russian energy
They scrap nuke
Other alternative engeries are giving a small contribution

@bolo Italy has an economy the size of Russia, to put things in perspective..

It is Italy and Russia's bilateral trade that matters
The size of italy's economy is not relevant if both countries have just minimal trade relationship between them
So give the details of the volume of the bilateral trade then talk

Last edited:
how do you get your electricity from, wind sun waves or nuke?

Germany mostly from coal, wind and nuclear, but nuclear is being closed soon, so mostly coal right now.

He talked about cooking. Do you prepare your food in your heating system? You are such a funny guy. ha ha

I dont know if those trolls are truely representing their common ethnicity by their diversed "flags"

Germany is one of the EU countries that heavily depends on Russian energy
They scrap nuke
Other alternative engeries are giving a small contribution

It is Italy and Russia's bilateral trade that matters
The size of italy's economy is not relevant if both countries have just minimal trade relationship between them
So give the details of the volume of the bilateral trade then talk

you talked about how i cook my food, not how my house is heated. So don´t make things up please. Our house heating system runs on oil.

Germany mostly from coal, wind and nuclear, but nuclear is being closed soon, so mostly coal right now.

how much contribution to the whole Germnay by % of each energy source?
Coal is polluting and Germany needs counter measures for the clean up
I know Germany scraps nuke that was what I said in previous post
Germany is still very dependent on Russian energy supply!

He talked about cooking. Do you prepare your food in your heating system? You are such a funny guy. ha ha

Both of you are silly to change the subject to cooking in China and all that Trolls!

you talked about how i cook my food, not how my house is heated. So don´t make things up please. Our house heating system runs on oil.

you started saying cooking you food on electricity stoves ( trying to stay away from dependence on Russian energy supply ) but I asked you where you get your elect from!
You dont even know your source of electricity which is most likely generated by Russian supply of oil and gas!

Last edited:
"Energy consumption[edit]

Fossil fuel consumption in Germany, including combined former East and West from 1980 to 2011 from EIA data. Use of coal declined significantly after reunification.
Germany is one of the largest consumers of energy in the world. In 2009, it consumed energy from the following sources:[25]

• Oil 34.6%
  • Bituminous coal 11.1%
  • Lignite 11.4%
  • Natural gas 21.7%
  • Nuclear power 11.0%
  • Hydro- and wind power 1.5%
  • Others
Energy in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"

The above is Germany's scenario regarding energy sources which I pull out from wikipedia for convenience sake
I dont have the updated one

Oil and gas accounted for more than 55%
What will happen if the 11% nuke power is gone soon? more oil and gas from elsewhere or more renewable energy or coal?

how much contribution to the whole Germnay by % of each energy source?
Coal is polluting and Germany needs counter measures for the clean up
I know Germany scraps nuke that was what I said in previous post
Germany is still very dependent on Russian energy supply!

Both of you are silly to change the subject to cooking in China and all that Trolls!

you started saying cooking you food on electricity stoves ( trying to stay away from dependence on Russian energy supply ) but I asked you where you get your elect from!
You dont even know your source of electricity which is most likely generated by Russian supply of oil and gas!

electricity is mostly generated from coal here. We don´t burn oil or gas for electricity. Oil and gas is used to heat houses mostly.

And i guess your english is very bad, otherwise you would have noticed that my cooking comment was adressed to that russkie. I don´t care how you chinese eat. Just stop eating endangered animals and i´m fine with that.

as for nuclear power, we switch more and more to wind energy. We call it "Energiewende"

Russia will not cut off the Energy, but we will increase the price enourmously.

Western Nazis will soon pay +30% more for their Gas.

electricity is mostly generated from coal here. We don´t burn oil or gas for electricity. Oil and gas is used to heat houses mostly.

And i guess your english is very bad, otherwise you would have noticed that my cooking comment was adressed to that russkie. I don´t care how you chinese eat. Just stop eating endangered animals and i´m fine with that.

as for nuclear power, we switch more and more to wind energy. We call it "Energiewende"

I dont care what you eat with either!
all of your comments about the source of energy in Germany are debunked @ post 146

you mentioned “electricity” stove after quoting my posting @138!

Russia will not cut off the Energy, but we will increase the price enourmously.

Western Nazis will soon pay +30% more for their Gas.

We will find other supplier. Merkel already said that.

I dont care what you eat with either!
all of your comments about the source of energy in Germany are debunked @ post 146

you mentioned “electricity” stove after quoting my posting @138!

Ok listen chinese guy. You asked how i cook my food. I told you electricity. Electricity is not generated with oil or gas in germany. We use renewable energy, coal, nuclear for electricity. The oil and gas, which is also part of energy in germany is mostly used to generate heat. Am i talking with a child here or what? :D

Back
Top Bottom