What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

Maybe Merkel got emotional because there was a dog around,we all know she freaks out when she sees them.:lol:

On a more serious note,let's face the truth ,there won't be serious sanctions against Russia.Europe will probably seek to end russian monopoly on gas with more LNG terminals,shale gas but those will come into effect somewhere in 2018-2020.Until then Ukraine has to kiss Crimea "buh-bye".

Btw,Germany is not exactly Russia's bigest opponent in the EU,on the contrary i might add.Germany likes to talk big but when Russia offers them cheap gas via North Stream, Germany had no problems in backstabbing its EU allies like Poland for its personal gain.

Hey Dracula, it seems your not as stupid as I thought you were , can't say the same for pizza delivery boy :lol:

China and Russia have a history of agression between each other

But the European countries are all friends?

Ok @Genesis Are you agree with this guy?

I have doubt about that.China and its leaders are not some western nation like you think.They are too smart.Russia has influence in China after all they are China's neighbours.

Russia and China is in the same boat, G-8 means nothing, it's not even a consolation prize. We want real, tangible power. It all starts with the US getting the hell out of Asia.

As to the Italian German dude's comment on freezing visa and bank accounts? That may have worked in the beginning, but it's too late now. Besides, Your EU wants that money and the oligarchy's business. You think they will burn that bridge for someone else to build it.

It's clear as day what's happening in the EU, the UK sees it, if they freeze Russian money, the Russians will pull out of UK when this is over, and then another will take its place, like France, Germany.

Just like how during the visit to China, Cameron was making sure we understood UK was different, and we should do business with them instead. It's a Zero Sum game.

Yep, you have more legacy to claim in the Roman Empire than Scythia.

But if you follow that way, parts of scythia were part of our empire, at least the crimean was associated with our empire

Roman_Empire_in_96_AD.png

But if you follow that way, parts of scythia were part of our empire, at least the crimean was associated with our empire

Roman_Empire_in_96_AD.png

The Scythians were regarded as the barbarians by the Romans along with the Germanic/Celtic people.

Thus I doubt they wanted to be part of the Roman Empire.

I was neither for Japan or China, but this time i'am for China

Japan has committed suicide

The price for beeing a good little dog is always very expensive

I was neither for Japan or China, but this time i'am for China

Japan has committed suicide

The price for beeing a good little dog is always very expensive

They are always a short-sighted people with a colonizer wannabe mindset.

The Scythians were regarded as the barbarians by the Romans along with the Germanic/Celtic people.

Thus I doubt they wanted to be part of the Roman Empire.

I don´t think it was for what they wanted. The southern crimean was associated and under influence of the roman empire.

I don´t think it was for what they wanted. The southern crimean was associated and under influence of the roman empire.

The Scythians were just like the modern day Slavs, they only wanted to establish a trade relationship with you guys, but they always wanted to live freely.

While the Russians are the only representative group of the Slavic people, and their goal is to free their Slavic brothers and sisters from EU.

The Scythians were just like the modern day Slavs, they only wanted to establish a trade relationship with you guys, but they always wanted to live freely.

While the Russians are the only representative group of the Slavic people, and their goal is to free their Slavic brothers and sisters from EU.

burining down villages does not help to establish trade relations. It was important that our army crushed them back for security.

As for the rest, and we must protect our polish, estonian and lativa brothers and sisters from the russians. Understandable, isn´t it?

burining down villages does not help to establish trade relations. It was important that our army crushed them back for security.

As for the rest, and we must protect our polish, estonian and lativa brothers and sisters from the russians. Understandable, isn´t it?

lol, you guys didn't even conquer the tiny Scythia, then forgot about to conquer the modern Russia.

Don't ever think that Russians would go down easily.

Yes, they have more women than men, but their women are the modern day Amazons and can also carry the duty to defend their country.

Back
Top Bottom