What's new

Jammu Kashmir a disputed territory, not ‘integral part’ of India: Pakistan

okeys see what kashmirs have to say about it

they hate india from the core of their heart and the people of that lands believe that they are Pakistani
If they try something they will find a bullet in their heads if they do such mislead or can be outlawed remember 7,00,000 Soilders are their too do whatever benefit to India

How much more time do you need? It has been already been 67 years, can you accomplish it with in next hundred years at least..or would like to live out Bhutto's entire thousand years war with India prophecy?

Just wait for ISIS , which under the leadership of " Sir Zaid Hamid " will soon begin the Ghuzwa e Hind.... :enjoy:

Our own @Armstrong will support the onslaught. All you Indians will be shaking and may need change of certain Garments.

they hate india from the core of their heart and the people of that lands believe that they are Pakistani
See what Youth of Balochistan say about Balochistan and Pakistan :angel:

Ooooh and i forget about sharing video about Azad Kashmir :D

Just wait for ISIS , which under the leadership of " Sir Zaid Hamid " will soon begin the Ghuzwa e Hind.... :enjoy:

Our own @Armstrong will support the onslaught. All you Indians will be shaking and may need change of certain Garments.

After reading your comments..I have already changed my dhoti twice. :help:

If they try something they will find a bullet in their heads if they do such mislead or can be outlawed remember 7,00,000 Soilders are their too do whatever benefit to India
well muslims ruled u guys for 8 hunder years ,. kashmiri muslims can wait a century

well muslims ruled u guys for 8 hunder years ,. kashmiri muslims can wait a century
Meh. :coffee:

Though factually incorrect, frequent mentioning of this 800 year affair is perhaps necessary to assuage hurt feelings.

yes we worry about them ... they are our brothers

Meh...

I blame Nehru for this. Emotional fool wanted Kashmir because he was a Pandit.

as far as Neutral pollsters go, The majority in the valley don't want anything to do with India. But Jammu which is a Hindu majority area and Ladakh the Buddhist areas do not want anything to do with Kashmiri Muslims either.

a viable solution could be splitting the lands on religious grounds. Make Jammu a state, and Ladakh a Union territory or something.

If you ask on the ground Kashmiri Muslims you will get negative opinions about Indians.

And if you ask Jammu Hindus and Ladakh Buddhists, they know that living under an independent Kashmir will mean they will get hounded out of their homelands and pretty much get slaughtered.

The slaughter of Pundits have to do as much with the religious bigotry of Kashmiri 'rebels' as it is to do with Indian security forces incompetence of doing nothing.

Otherwise, a person way down in South or at the Eastern tips of India is cossetted from Kashmir and it's people.

I personally think Kashmir is a waste of time, Money and people.

Back
Top Bottom