What's new

Jammu Kashmir a disputed territory, not ‘integral part’ of India: Pakistan

I thought it was 2.If Tomorrow suppose Pakistan is dismembered ones more then you will say India got dismembered into 4 countries, isn't that absurd.

Anyway, thanks for accepting that Pakistan is part of India and it is liable to be annexed by India at opportune time.

I guess now you see absurdity of your comment.
yeah if you capable of taking it back please go right ahead.
i wasn't talking about bangladesh, i was talking about india , pakistan and kashmir.

i wasn't talking about bangladesh, i was talking about india , pakistan and kashmir.

You must say part of Kashmir.

And since we still recognise Pakistan as independent country and our foreign minister is not beating his chest about Pakistan being integral part of India , there won't be any attempt by us on Pakistan .

india got dismembered into 3 different countries

It was Pakistani argument since Jinnah ..that a smaller Pakistan wasn't being created from a larger India..but British are giving independence two new nations...so do tell us how India got dismembered.

Now Kashmir is also a country??!! You kids have gotten yourself thoroughly confused.

Hmm .. Ever look at a country ruled by outsiders for a thousand years? What a submissive or should I say passive ppl...Whose kids find solace In the pathetic civil war of 71.. After a 1000 years of humiliation be in in form of dhimi or the khiljis ordering Hindus to open their mouth when a muslim spits...Funny isn't it.

21000 + posts and this ..?

For once stop living in the past & basking in reflected glory and see where your nation is drifting towards.

For the record, The land that now is Pakistan too was ' ruled' by outsiders in the same period. Why , 50 years before the British came & ' liberated' your land, it was ruled by the Sikhs.

Does this make any difference to the present ? What difference does it make if my Grandfather was a millionaire when I am a pauper today ?

If Kashmir is part of India then...

Junagarh should be part of Pakistan

Hyderabad should be an independent state

Goa should be part of Portugal.

Why, did Junagarh or Hyderabad sign instrument of accession with Pakistan?

Do you see one thing common in all the cases....they all became part of India as per Indian wish.:D

so? as if there was a Pakistan.

wasn't implying there was but it refutes the claim that Indians make that Pakistanis and Indians are the same people.

In the history of the region there have been three periods where area that is now Pakistan and what is India was united: The Mauryan Empire, the Mughal Empire, and British Rule. This makes up a very small part of the history and in all other periods the area that is Pakistan was independent or incorporated into the political entity which lay to the west.

Only time will tell if Kashmir is India's " ATTOT UNG " or " TOOTA HUWA UNG ".

How much more time do you need? It has been already been 67 years, can you accomplish it with in next hundred years at least..or would like to live out Bhutto's entire thousand years war with India prophecy?

Yeah Time will tell.did really believe it
We see "EK TUTA HUA UNG" left side of country hope you not forgotten(BD) it.:p:p:p

wasn't implying there was but it refutes the claim that Indians make that Pakistanis and Indians are the same people.
In the history of the region there have been three periods where area that is now Pakistan and what is India was united: The Mauryan Empire, the Mughal Empire, and British Rule. This makes up a very small part of the history and in all other periods the area that is Pakistan was independent or incorporated into the political entity which lay to the west.
Provide any source about your claim Burger Boy
As Far As I Know Punjab (Pakistan) and Sindh (Pakistan) was always parts of India not of any independent or incorporated into the political entity which lay to the west.

True only time will tell that Balochistan with remain with Pakistan or not and Azad Kashmir will join India or not :D

okeys see what kashmirs have to say about it

they hate india from the core of their heart and the people of that lands believe that they are Pakistani

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom