What's new

Jammu Kashmir a disputed territory, not ‘integral part’ of India: Pakistan

:blah:
your media creates propaganda about pakistan every day and in every field of life.but it is a well known fact that pakistani media dont have such a habbit
Kasab is amar singh, kasab is indian, mumbai was Conspiracy, ttp is raw, bla is raw, veena malik s raw, all of this is martian media, right?

It doesn't matter what you think. What matters is the actual root of the Word. It comes from Sanskrit Kashyapa+mara...Land of sage Kashyapa. Henceforth, find an analytical source to back your claims instead of backing your gut feeling based on airy-fairy logic.

What does Lal Topi do for a living, again?

I can also reject your mythology based explanation that cannot be attested from any other sources outside of indian brahmin texts, so scientifically your explanation has no basis as well.

Kasab is amar singh, kasab is indian, mumbai was Conspiracy, ttp is raw, bla is raw, veena malik s raw, all of this is martian media, right?

yes mumbai attack was a conspiracy.it was admitted by a senior official of indian parliament
and as far as ttp is concerned,it is not raw but it is supported by raw as it is indicated by karachi airport attack
for rest of your post:blah:

I can also reject your mythology based explanation that cannot be attested from any other sources outside of indian brahmin texts, so scientifically your explanation has no basis as well.

Feel free to quote any text or source to back your claims. I shall provide you with 'non-brahminical' sources for it's etymology. Deal?

Almost all of of the subcontinent's older city-names have some or the other mythological connotations. Is that so hard for you to understand or accept?

Feel free to quote any text or source to back your claims. I shall provide you with 'non-brahminical' sources for it's etymology. Deal?

Almost all of of the subcontinent's older city-names have some or the other mythological connotations. Is that so hard for you to understand or accept?

The burden of proof lies with you because you are claiming that Kashmir name is derived from Kashyap guy, I told you to prove it from non-indian non mythological non-brahmin sources, I will accept it. We pakistanis don't believe in the pan-subcontinent identity so how indian cities and areas were named are not of academic importance in this regard because Kashmir is NOT indian in its culture (I am talking about kashmiri villagers who make 80 % of kashmiri speaking population and whose dress, music, food , culture and even some of the festivals are an extension of pamir east iranic regions).

Can you give examples

Lahore, Karachi, Mumbai, Delhi(whose earlier name was Indraprastha), Patna, Sialkot(whose earlier name was Sakala), Taxila(whose earlier name was Takshashila), Multan etc.....

Can you give examples

Because there was no trend of History recording in south asia (unfortunately) , the hindu brahmins of india have manufactured mythical origins for every place which they have ever inhabited.

Lahore, Karachi, Mumbai, Delhi(whose earlier name was Indraprastha), Patna, Sialkot(whose earlier name was Sakala), Taxila(whose earlier name was Takshashila), Multan etc.....

The academic authors have more belief in the origins of the names of these cities if they ever find their mention in greek, persian or arabic history literature than indian brahminical texts which are seen with doubt by almost all non-indian academic students of south asian history.

The burden of proof lies with you because you are claiming that Kashmir name is derived from Kashyap guy, I told you to prove it from non-indian non mythological non-brahmin sources, I will accept it. We pakistanis don't believe in the pan-subcontinent identity so how indian cities and areas were named are not of academic importance in this regard because Kashmir is NOT indian in its culture (I am talking about kashmiri villagers who make 80 % of kashmiri speaking population and whose dress, music, food , culture and even some of the festivals are an extension of pamir east iranic regions).

What burden of proof? You can claim anything and it's up to others to 'disprove' it? Kashmir is one of the oldest bastions of Hinduism. Heard of Kashmir Shaivism? Where do you think it originated from and how old do you think it is? Of course even modern Western etymologists will point out that the name Kashmir has it's roots in Hindu mythology and derived from Sanskrit root words. What were you expecting? That there is an Iranic root to the name? BS!

Because there was no trend of History recording in south asia (unfortunately) , the hindu brahmins of india have manufactured mythical origins for every place which they have ever inhabited.

The academic authors have more belief in the origins of the names of these cities if they ever find their mention in greek, persian or arabic history literature than indian brahminical texts which are seen with doubt by almost all non-indian academic students of south asian history.

Will you continue to talk from your backside or care to provide any proof at all? You're free to cite ANY source. Come up with one before you talk further.

Now all of us are getting off topic.the topic wasnt to get details about history of cities names

What burden of proof? You can claim anything and it's up to others to 'disprove' it? Kashmir is one of the oldest bastions of Hinduism. Heard of Kashmir Shaivism? Where do you think it originated from and how old do you think it is? Of course even modern Western etymologists will point out that the name Kashmir has it's roots in Hindu mythology and derived from Sanskrit root words. What were you expecting? That there is an Iranic root to the name? BS!

Will you continue to talk from your backside or care to provide any proof at all? You're free to cite ANY source. Come up with one before you talk further.
have you provided any source.
cheers:cheers:

as i said before these terrorist have killed everyone ..more sunnis then shias ... tell me if i am wrong ,.. our forces have acted against those who attacked them ... Most of these organiszation has funding from middle east ...iran and saudia waar is expanded all over the asia ..

Yes you are wrong. Can you present a statics comparing deaths from both sects ??

Your authorities have acted ?? Why don't you name few terrorist Sunni organisations banned by your government.

If you people are real democratic then you must worry about intentions of Kashmiris ... Land in not yours ... This is land of people from Kashmir and majority of Muslims over there ... And this is you who create mess in Pakistan and are supporting to extremist terrorists and Baloch insurgents ... Anyways you will see in your own life that Kashmir will be freed and you wouldn't do anything to save your so called land ................

Kashmiris are enjoying the benefits government given to them, Only some nut head join so called jihad and waste his beautiful life, we've Kashmiri youths joining in the Army and they're one of the main forces hunting the Terrorists in Kashmir, Kashmir has its own CM which is selected by the people in accordance with Indian constitution. So what if there're Majority of Muslims??? World knows how the Militants in Pakistan were formed, I don't have to listen anything from you..

Kashmir freed????? Dude i am keep on asking you this question but you're not giving me one????

How????????????/ Who has the guts and ability to take it away from india????

Back
Top Bottom