What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

Mike Brando, I did it for fun.
well it ain't funny anymore mate so i would request you to show some restraint now as you are a citizen of a respectable and responsible country,so i would expect some sort of maturity atleast from you guys.
peace.

LOL no, we were the weakest then compared to now, almost broke and with anntique weapons, just one close friend, while you had the whole Ummah backing you with finance and oil, and the west giving you money, weapons and diplomatic support. Against China we were not even 10% compared to their military strength. Our soldiers were fighting in summerwear in the mountains and just 10000 against 80000 Chinese - but I was talking about 71 not 62, China was on the verge of sending its troops to your aid, and go and read Pakistani books about the US seventh fleet and RN In 71.
@armchairPrivate, if you go back and read my posts with an open mind I think you might understand what I was saying there.

Dude stop pleasing yr self Pak's economy n industry was no match for u nor Military. U had the Better Russian tech then and USSR behind u who was the actual super power back then. China was just newly revolutionized country with just a developing economy only advantage they had was in numbers only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Request denied.

You can dole it out, you can take it.

Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Opinion is like asshole, everybody got one. Too stinky for you? Cover your nose.

'cuz... that's all we got - love for you :smitten:

another false flager on the lose.

acid rain, if all the Indians behave like you, I don't blame the Italians. I am glad the other Indians are not like you.

Trust us, they r all like him.

i just wanna ask one simple question,this is an Indo-Italian matter afaik,so why the heck are you jumping up and down bashing Indians as if you were the sole representative of Italy:unsure:!btw Canada has nothing to do with this event,so i would request both you and Mr.Wright to show some restraint while addressing the Indian members here.i think i have already cleared my point.
and don't you worry about us as we are far more capable in dealing with this situation and i am quite confident that the GOI will come up with some kind of a solution and solve this matter diplomatically otherwise i can guarantee you that Italy will be at the receiving end in the near future!got it mate.
And why is an israeli doing the same and blaming a Canadian for that??:rofl:

U also mind yr business.

LOL armchairprivate, there are plenty of retard sites to get your fun from, this one isn't meant for jingos like you...my last reply to an idiot..you can carry on barking if you wish.

sorry i didnt have time to browse through this thread in its entirety...

but can one of the indians here who have knowledge on it tell me what 'consequences' pm singh is referring to?

payments for AgustaWestland deal are already terminated so what other leverage is available (apart from threats to take it to ICJ or diplomatic mission etc)

:coffee: Don't expect even an acknowledgement. We all remember what happened after the Mumbai attacks.

What were we supposed to do, Pakistani state did not carry out those attacks. But have you been reading pakistani newspapers after that attack, horrible spate of terrorism? Well Indian state did not respond at all.

Indian state is a soft state, and we encourage everyone to think that way :)

@fateh71, was that reply meant for hongwu - you think he can comprehend that? kahinn pe nigahen kahin pe nishaana....

No that was not for his comprehemsion. His mental limitations are almost palpable. That was for others.

But I do think the canadians need to have a look at their immigration policy from terrorist havens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sick & tired of this topi drama by Indian govt & the media. They are all playing out pre-scripted dramabazi. Indian govt didn't even make an attempt to tell the court that Italians can vote by mail & doesn't need to travel all the way. They just agreed to Italians plea. Just goes to show that this hue & cry is just a flash in the pan. Everyone has colluded in this including the media... arrgghhhh:hitwall:

No that was not for his comprehemsion. His mental limitations are almost palpable. That was for others.

But I do think the canadians need to have a look at their immigration policy from terrorist havens.

It's a favorite immigrant destination - I hear the Canadians are bad drivers and cannot handle the constant start and stop of metered fare - but I think they have it under control - no terrorist incident there in spite of it.

Sick & tired of this topi drama by Indian govt & the media. They are all playing out pre-scripted dramabazi. Indian govt didn't even make an attempt to tell the court that Italians can vote by mail & doesn't need to travel all the way. They just agreed to Italians plea. Just goes to show that this hue & cry is just a flash in the pan. Everyone has colluded in this including media... arrgghhhh:hitwall:

They'll continue with the topi drama for some more time now.

Sick & tired of this topi drama by Indian govt & the media. They are all playing out pre-scripted dramabazi. Indian govt didn't even make an attempt to tell the court that Italians can vote by mail & doesn't need to travel all the way. They just agreed to Italians plea. Just goes to show that this hue & cry is just a flash in the pan. Everyone has colluded in this including the media... arrgghhhh:hitwall:

Only MMS is shouting and he will stop shouting when mummy sonia will signal him.Its done deal with italy to save family a## from westland deal.

and in coming elections,its going to be big issue that how italian sonia di that for her mother land

Only MMS is shouting and he will stop shouting when mummy sonia will signal him.Its done deal with italy to save family a## from westland deal.

and in coming elections,its going to be big issue that how italian sonia di that for her mother land

MMS is my 2nd favorite sikh after Dalair Mahdi. Izzat kya karo os ki. :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom