What's new

Italy must return marines or face consequences, says PM

They are not coming back... The Marines are now safe and sound in Italy.

Well, If you are giving me honor to compare incredibly shiny regional power and will be super power with Pakistan than he left after paying blood money as per Law of Land.

Now back to Topic

u mean their well known slogan of incredible india:rofl:

Country like Laos with hardly 8 billion GDP is a member state.....lol

and it is an ASEAN state n present in Far East Asian region.
Yr country is a mere SA country.

BE7h-ohCUAEl6V3.jpg:large

Ohhhhhh You silly!
Who allowed you the membership here?
If you do not have any knowledge keep yr mouth shut, instead of blabbering for nothing and look stupid.
Dude please show yr real flags from now.

LOL we faced off the biggest adversaries when we were at the weakest point in 71 and in 74 and 98 by way of nuke tests, Italy is a baby in diapers in comparison. The only thing that will prevent us from getting back those convicts is our own politicians who may have had some side deal with the Italians to write off a corruption case in the agustawestland deal.
Really:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
and when were u in weak position.
How?

Really:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
and when were u in weak position.
How?

Sanctions after the tests and the seventh fleet, UK and China breathing down our necks, we were pariahs for the west while Pakistan was the posterboy for them.....did it stop us?? not by a long margin, I am not being boastful here. We have been through the worst period ever but have always come back stronger.

Sanctions after the tests and the seventh fleet, UK and China breathing down our necks, we were pariahs for the west while Pakistan was the posterboy for them.....did it stop us?? not by a long margin, I am not being boastful here. We have been through the worst period ever but have always come back stronger.

LOL u were nvr in a weak position again us and China then.

And there is no seventh fleet it was just a US drama for us nothing more.

Yaar we hate india so much we dont even visit your forums-
Why you love Pakistan so much?-

'cuz... that's all we got - love for you :smitten:

Here's my take on the situation:

If I were a senior BJP member, I would personally spend a lot of money to have those guys sent back permanently - way before they served the sentence. This would reflect really bad on Congress, lead by Italian Sonia, in the upcoming elections.

However, if I were a member of the Congress Party, I would keep a strict watch on those Italians to make sure they do not create an unwanted mess just before the election, simply because Sonia's association with Italy.

So contrary to the general perception making rounds in this forum, I strongly feel that this job was executed by someone whose main target is Sonia/Rahul/MMS.

Yet, let us not forget that as of this moment, Congress Party is in power, and with full majority. And the most powerful Congress Party member is none other than our very own, worthy of worship, imported mata Sonia ji :lol:

Either the Congress Party members are going to take some strong steps to make sure this situation looks less uglier than it does, or they will most probably find some other excuse (say Pakistan's hostility?) to crowd the headlines and this fiasco will look like some distant past.

acid rain, if all the Indians behave like you, I don't blame the Italians. I am glad the other Indians are not like you.

LOL u were nvr in a weak position again us and China then.

And there is no seventh fleet it was just a US drama for us nothing more.

LOL no, we were the weakest then compared to now, almost broke and with anntique weapons, just one close friend, while you had the whole Ummah backing you with finance and oil, and the west giving you money, weapons and diplomatic support. Against China we were not even 10% compared to their military strength. Our soldiers were fighting in summerwear in the mountains and just 10000 against 80000 Chinese - but I was talking about 71 not 62, China was on the verge of sending its troops to your aid, and go and read Pakistani books about the US seventh fleet and RN In 71.
@armchairPrivate, if you go back and read my posts with an open mind I think you might understand what I was saying there.

Last edited by a moderator:
acid rain, if all the Indians behave like you, I don't blame the Italians. I am glad the other Indians are not like you.
i just wanna ask one simple question,this is an Indo-Italian matter afaik,so why the heck are you jumping up and down bashing Indians as if you were the sole representative of Italy:unsure:!btw Canada has nothing to do with this event,so i would request both you and Mr.Wright to show some restraint while addressing the Indian members here.i think i have already cleared my point.
and don't you worry about us as we are far more capable in dealing with this situation and i am quite confident that the GOI will come up with some kind of a solution and solve this matter diplomatically otherwise i can guarantee you that Italy will be at the receiving end in the near future!got it mate.

Back
Top Bottom