What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

where is it written that it is wrong to judge so called Muslims like you ?

Don't answer a question with a question.

Who gave YOU the right to judge me? Where does it say that YOU can judge me?

Very valid point , very very valid

It was very funny indeed when someone made argument if you listen to sermon , not the prayer but sermon (Khutba) in non arabic language you will get less spiritual benefit lol while if you hear in Arabic and you understand Zilch you will go to Jannat

Papa: Beta , Jumma para (Prayed Jumma prayers)?
Beta : Yes Papa

Papa : What it stated , what did you gain from it?
Beta : Papa did not understood a word , it was in language I could not understand

Papa: No worries beta tu Jannat Jaiga , Heaven calls for you

Don't dodge the question.

Who gave YOU the right to judge other Muslims?

your question implies that judging Muslims is wrong, so prove from Quran and Hadees that it is wrong to judge Muslims

prove what I did is wrong according to Quran and Hadees.

your question implies that that judging Muslims is wrong, so prove from Quran and Hadees that it is wrong to judge Muslims
I don't have to prove anything to you since I did not claim anything about you.

YOU have to prove to me who gave YOU the right to judge me.

Is this too hard for you to comprehend?

It is Wrong but , There is one Point ,
We Muslims instead of Understanding Quran we just read it to get good Bonus deeds , Allah gave us Holy Quran so we could understand it and act upon it not just to read it other language and leave on top the shelf ,

It Will also Help in Improving the understanding for locals who are not native Arabic tongue Speakers ,
Mostly Preachers Just Read Arabic and thats it doesn't even matter what they are saying is understandable by others are not
and there isnt much dont To Translate Quran in other Languages , because every translation in other language is different than other

I don't have to prove anything to you since I did not claim anything about you.

YOU have to prove to me who gave YOU the right to judge me.

Is this too hard for you to comprehend?

your question is irrelevant as you can't prove why it's wrong to ask .... you simply don't have the intellectual capacity to understand

your question is irrelevant as you can't prove why it's wrong to ask .... you simply don't have the intellectual capacity to understand
So you can make up BS and the burden is on me to prove such nonsense wrong?

I didn't read this in the Quran anywhere, you should also check the version that you have been reading because it seems to be wrong.

Bara aaya asli musalman wala. Ajeeb chawal log hein is dunya mein.

So you can make up BS and the burden is on me to prove such nonsense wrong?

I didn't read this in the Quran anywhere, you should also check the version that you have been reading because it seems to be wrong.

Bara aaya asli musalman wala. Ajeeb chawal log hein is dunya mein.

since you call yourself a Muslim, you should consider following the basic rules... it is common knowledge that if you see a Muslim do something wrong then it if okay to correct them, therefore, you are judging them.

unfortunately, since you are blinded with liberalism tum jayso say Allah nay akal bhi cheelni, aur deen bhi cheenliya

I live in Turkey and lived in US before. I have seen Indians and Pakistanis always get along. In fact, many friends of my family members are Indians.

so why is it desis are at each others throats on the web?

Take it easy...at the end of the day, it is a web and not real life. But the fact is we have political difference with Pakistan not that we hate each other as it seems in PDF...That is the reality of our relationship.

The Call of prayer which is called " Ad'haan" should be in Arabic , which goes likes Allah ho Akber Allah Ho Akber , La illa ha illal la , and so on .. i don't know if it consider right or acceptable but if it is , than it can be done .. plus in order to pray you have to recite in Arabic and cant use Translate verses .. so this specific part where the Prayers should be in the Language of the country can not happen unless it's been forces upon which means suppressing Muslims rights to Pray in the language they want .. having police in or outside Mosque is not a bad option , and also regulations + keep investigations about the funding is also NO problem :)

regards

The call to prayer should be an App for the Smartphone....

The call to prayer should be an App for the Smartphone....

Call to prayer is important , Italy is not a Muslim country so there is no use of Loud speaker which is understandable, but its stupid that Prayers or people should pray in different Language , it can not happen cause you need to recite Quran in Namaz ( Salah ) and you need to recite the Arabic not Translation ..

Call to prayer is important , Italy is not a Muslim country so there is no use of Loud speaker which is understandable, but its stupid that Prayers or people should pray in different Language , it can not happen cause you need to recite Quran in Namaz ( Salah ) and you need to recite the Arabic not Translation ..

The "importance" of call to prayer must be judged against the impact on non-Muslims.
It is "important" mainly to make people feel they live in a Muslim community,
which is hostile to the concept of multi ethnicity.
Would You say it is important to allow atheists to call out from towers
that God and any so called prophets are fakes?
If not, do you not then deny them the same rights as You think Muslims are denied.
The Muslim call to prayer denies the Holy Trinity, and can thus be labeled
blasphemy, if You are in a mood.

No, use of a language which is not commonly understood is a trick by powerhungry
individuals trying to repress the common man.
When You don't understand, you cannot see through fake statements.
A significant reason for the growth of the Protestant Church was the translation of
the Bible to local languages.
Priests also started to preach in local languages.

Undercover journalists in Sweden has shown that local mosques engage in activities
which are frowned upon by society.
While it is only a fraction of Muslims that engage in hostile actions it is clear
that Muslim communities needs to be observable.

Back
Top Bottom