What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

No, use of a language which is not commonly understood is a trick by powerhungry
individuals trying to repress the common man.
When You don't understand, you cannot see through fake statements.
A significant reason for the growth of the Protestant Church was the translation of
the Bible to local languages.
Priests also started to preach in local languages.

Undercover journalists in Sweden has shown that local mosques engage in activities
which are frowned upon by society.
While it is only a fraction of Muslims that engage in hostile actions it is clear
that Muslim communities needs to be observable.

You ignore my Point .. Praying requires Recitation of Arabic from the Quran you can not replace it with English or Italian translation .. it can happen in Friday Sermon's that one can ask for it to happen in Arabic than translate it in the language of host country ..my argument is strictly based on Salah ..

You ignore my Point .. Praying requires Recitation of Arabic from the Quran you can not replace it with English or Italian translation .. it can happen in Friday Sermon's that one can ask for it to happen in Arabic than translate it in the language of host country ..my argument is strictly based on Salah ..

No it does not.
You can communicate that it is time to pray in most languages, or in a Smartphone App.

What You cannot communicate with this is the feeling that You are in a Muslim community.

Many religions require blood sacrifices. Do You suggest that these should be allowed.

Are You prepared to voluntary let You be sacrificed in Your quest for religious freedom?

your question implies that judging Muslims is wrong, so prove from Quran and Hadees that it is wrong to judge Muslims

"O YOU who have attained to faith! No men shall deride [other] men: it may well be that those [whom they deride] are better than themselves ........ " (49:11)

"O you who have attained to faith! Avoid most guesswork [about one another] for, behold, some of [such] guesswork is [in itself] a sin;......" (49:12)

"Everyone acts in a manner peculiar to himself -and your Sustainer is fully aware as to who has chosen the best path." (17:84)

"Verily, thy Sustainer alone is fully aware as to who has strayed from His path, Just as He alone is fully aware of those who have found the right way. - (68:7)

"Allah will judge between you on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein ye used to differ." (22:69)

No it does not.
You can communicate that it is time to pray in most languages, or in a Smartphone App.

What You cannot communicate with this is the feeling that You are in a Muslim community.

Many religions require blood sacrifices. Do You suggest that these should be allowed.

Are You prepared to voluntary let You be sacrificed in Your quest for religious freedom?

you seriously have some comprehension problem bro ...
have you ever see a muslim offering Salah ?
go and see it on youtube , I am talking about Salah, you can not perform salah with recitation of Verses from Quran , you simply can not use translation ..

you seriously have some comprehension problem bro ...
have you ever see a muslim offering Salah ?
go and see it on youtube , I am talking about Salah, you can not perform salah with recitation of Verses from Quran , you simply can not use translation ..

You did not answer the question.
Should blood sacrifices be allowed for religions where this is mandatory?

You did not answer the question.
Should blood sacrifices be allowed for religions where this is mandatory?

what blood sacrifice you are talking about , not in my faith rest i don't care .. we have animal sacrifice ritual and Muslim did it without a problem ..
now please Answer my question :)

what blood sacrifice you are talking about , not in my faith rest i don't care .. we have animal sacrifice ritual and Muslim did it without a problem ..
now please Answer my question :)

The Norse religion practised human sacrifice.
It was also common practice by Inkas and Aztecs.

If You do not care about other religions, why should others care about You?

The question is if religious needs are always more important than other needs.
Obviously Muslims would be sacrificed by some religions for beeing heretics.
Do You think killing Muslims is acceptable, if it is for religious reasons?

It is a check if You are a hypocrite or not.

IMG_1484.JPG

The Norse religion practised human sacrifice.
It was also common practice by Inkas and Aztecs.

If You do not care about other religions, why should others care about You?

The question is if religious needs are always more important than other needs.
Obviously Muslims would be sacrificed by some religions for beeing heretics.
Do You think killing Muslims is acceptable, if it is for religious reasons?

It is a check if You are a hypocrite or not.

View attachment 381777

you are comparing reciting prayer in Arabic to human sacrifice? what exactly are you smoking?

you are comparing reciting prayer in Arabic to human sacrifice? what exactly are you smoking?

Nothing.
If You want to study something, it is sometimes good to look at the extreme.

If You want to subscribe to a principle that religious freedom, is more important than
anything else, then human sacrifice of Muslims must be allowed.

If You subscribe to the principle that every activity must be evaluated for pros and cons,
then reciting in Arabic must be valued against the need for security.
You have the needs of the many vs the needs of the few.

It is clear that @Starlord wants society to respect Muslim rules,
but other religions should not be respected.

Pure Hypocrit.

Nothing.
If You want to study something, it is sometimes good to look at the extreme.

If You want to subscribe to a principle that religious freedom, is more important than
anything else, then human sacrifice of Muslims must be allowed.

If You subscribe to the principle that every activity must be evaluated for pros and cons,
then reciting in Arabic must be valued against the need for security.
You have the needs of the many vs the needs of the few.

It is clear that @Starlord wants society to respect Muslim rules,
but other religions should not be respected.

Pure Hypocrit.

your weak argument is solely based on Islamophobia.. no one here is justifying human sacrifice,.. you made up a straw man argument to hide your hatred towards Muslims

If your hatred is directed towards terrorists, aka, wahabis then I am 100% with you and I will support you in whatever way I can for globally peaceful coexistence. However, if your hatred is directed towards an entire religion of 1.6 billion people then you are ideologically no different than ISIS and other terrorists organizations

your weak argument is solely based on Islamophobia.. no one here is justifying human sacrifice,.. you made up a straw man argument to hide your hatred towards Muslims

If your hatred is directed towards terrorists, aka, wahabis then I am 100% with you and I will support you in whatever way I can for globally peaceful coexistence. However, if your hatred is directed towards an entire religion of 1.6 billion people then you are ideologically no different than ISIS and other terrorists organizations

If You (like most) agree that some religious activities cannot be allowed,
You agree that all religious activities must be scrutinized.

The use of Arabic for prayers, makes it harder to detect presence of organized
terrorism within mosque communities.
I already pointed out that only a fraction of Muslims are Jihadists,
so it is not a question of accusing 1,6B Muslims for terrorism.

In Sweden, alcohol has multiple restrictions, to protect the families
of those that suffer from alcoholism.
Most people are not alcoholists, but they are still restricted.

Same principle here. Italian has to be used, because in the end it will save lives.

If You (like most) agree that some religious activities cannot be allowed,
You agree that all religious activities must be scrutinized.

The use of Arabic for prayers, makes it harder to detect presence of organized
terrorism within mosque communities.
I already pointed out that only a fraction of Muslims are Jihadists,
so it is not a question of accusing 1,6B Muslims for terrorism.

In Sweden, alcohol has multiple restrictions, to protect the families
of those that suffer from alcoholism.
Most people are not alcoholists, but they are still restricted.

Same principle here. Italian has to be used, because in the end it will save lives.

if you are serious about eradicating terrorism then you cannot alienate all Muslim because of a few bad apples...

rather you should work with the Muslim community to weed out the wahabi terrorist.. your idea of banning Arabic prayers is beyond pathetic ..

in the US law enforcement works quite successfully with the Muslim community and many of those bad apples have been caught... and this happened without banning Arabic prayers

after reading your comments carefully, I have come to the conclusion that you are out against ALL Muslims & you are not serious about stopping terrorism, in fact, you and your ilk bask in perpetual war like ISIS.. you should learn from us Muslims that follow a religion that advocates for peaceful coexistence

Italian interior minister Marco Minitti made the new laws.

http://www.huffingtonpost.it/2017/01/17/minniti-migranti-strategia_n_14227034.html

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article162538298/Die-Sache-hat-einen-Namen-Anis-Amri.html

All over Italy detention camps are opened. There evry asylum seeker is brought who has no right for asylum. Evryone who has no right for asylum must leave Italy. They are not allowed to leave those prisons. The centers are called CIE.

Also mosques are declared public space now. This means they are not allowed to be locked up. State officials must be present at evry prayer. Prayer is only allowed in Italian language.

Minitti said he will not blame his precedessors or the old laws. He says he is interior minister now and he will deal with this.

@Vergennes @flamer84 @Nilgiri @waz

Please quote an English language source, which is the defacto forum language. I doubt most will be able to read your source.

Like they D
Don't dodge the question.

Who gave YOU the right to judge other Muslims?
F**k you A.M ............who the hell are you .......why are we so liberal to let T T P of this sort walk out if its inside or outside of :pdf:.....just an IP check and hopefully a T T P in PAKISTAN WILL BE CAUGHT .....IF WE ARE LOOKING FOR 1 and why is the rest of family passed without check ....T T P caught killed or surendered up till now .....ohhh not looking for bajwaa or zardari code name YET or are caught ....... please do ask a simple question SIRS G ......are you the real one ???? who always plays the role of or in this human cover .....??? maybe NO will BE the ANSWER ....KEEPING SO MANY LEAKS ....and thinking chappa will be kamyyaabbb ??? the real 1 if have knowledge WILL WATCH APP LOOG COMING ........:pakistan:A PURE PAKISTANI JOKE :smitten:come and get me cia and raw will say ......or RUN and PUT some other 1 IN TAPPU (HUMAN COVER ) :big_boss:isnt that tough to get cia or raw leaking from my brain ............thats what machine is all about getting thoughts visions styles catching voices and what ever i see and hear ,,,,,, does it with others TOO ??? or me is special ?? or is on me because i lives alone ?? :raise:is banned <<< street hawker :offpost:.......came here to say some thing else

Back
Top Bottom