What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

They are not the same

If they were the same then they would be muslims

They are minorities

Once again just because you say we shouldn't hold states in Europe which are bigoted as an example of what we should do the reality is different, persecution of muslims in Europe will inevitably cause a back lash

I.e, why should we allow christians in Egypt or Jordan or Pakistan a church or a place to worship if we cant in italy
Egypt alone has 10 million christians, there are about 3 million in Pakistan

At the moment the situation is low level but mark my words the backlash against minorities and christian minorities across the muslim world will be a reality at sone point as will increased persecution of muslims in the west and erosion of democratic ideals in Europe

Islamsphobia is also based in old style Racism they have just got a new hook with muslims, send thousands or millions of black christians or christians from our part of the world their way and you will continue to see the lurch of Europe to the right

So they come from a different culture do they, they come from a different racial type do they? If so, please explain what those are. Yes their faith is different, but if faith above all else, why are the Afghans being shipped out of Pakistan at record rate?
As for "we", I'm not in a position to offer anything as a third generation person. But the people of Pakistan haven't gone down this route of lashing out at minorities. Why should they? As for what some European states do, sure it's not right, but do remember that their Muslim arrivals have recently arrived, are racially and culturally different. I have no idea how people can draw parallels to Pakistan's own Christian minority, which apart from faith are the same folks.
As for the rest, I've seen far worse. Once the population surges end, things will go back to normal.

Ignoring the Indians on this thread celebrating like 12 year olds. I personally have no problem with this. Italy wants to make sure no unregulated Imams are preaching in their country, they want to know what is being preached and that people don't live in a ghetto mentality. You call that harsh but who is to blame for these laws? The Salafi scums, that's who.

Every European countries should put every mosques under government regulation,investigate where the funds are coming from,Imams should be formed and preach in the language of the host countries. Those that don't comply should be deported and see the prayer places closed. Seems fair.
Why Islam only why not Hindu pundits stop preaching in Sanskrit and start it in Italia

Rubbish idea only targeting common religion fact is Islam is now is growing faster in western Countries more people accepting Islam this is why they act to stop the truth and they fail miserably

calm down little boy
PX00114_9.JPG
[/QUOTE]

I'm not a little boy my deranged friend. People have met me in real life, from this very forum. Don't commune with me again.

I think the core problem some dont understand is, that they add no value to another nation.

They believe they can go anywhere and expect to get evrything. Now the face the hard reality.

We decide who we want here.

You come to Italy or Europe in general you will assimilate 100%. You will give up your old ways. You will work hard. You will speak fluent Italian. You will make your oath to always be loyal to Italy.

You will swear on the Italian constitution. You will give up parts of your old faith that are not acceptable for Italy.

You then have 3 options.

1. You accept that and will be welcomed in Italy.

2. You reject that. Then you will be kicked out of Italy.

3. You decide to be a threat. Then you will be erased from this world. Like terrorist "Anus Amri" who died in his own piss on a parking lot in Milano after beeing shot from our police officers.

And to clarify this. All words in the 8 italian mosques must be spoken in Italian. Foreign languages are not allowed.

This is in no way racism. It is common sense. waz is from Pakistan heritage i think. I have greatest respect for him as a person.

@waz @Vergennes

I think the core problem some dont understand is, that they add no value to another nation.

They believe they can go anywhere and expect to get evrything. Now the face the hard reality.

We decide who we want here.

You come to Italy or Europe in general you will assimilate 100%. You will give up your old ways. You will work hard. You will speak fluent Italian. You will make your oath to always be loyal to Italy.

You will swear on the Italian constitution. You will give up parts of your old faith that are not acceptable for Italy.

You then have 3 options.

1. You accept that and will be welcomed in Italy.

2. You reject that. Then you will be kicked out of Italy.

3. You decide to be a threat. Then you will be erased from this world. Like terrorist "Anus Amri" who died in his own piss on a parking lot in Milano after beeing shot from our police officers.

And to clarify this. All words in the 8 italian mosques must be spoken in Italian. Foreign languages are not allowed.

This is in no way racism. It is common sense. waz is from Pakistan heritage i think. I have greatest respect for him as a person.

@waz @Vergennes

Totally agree with you,it's common sense. I am pretty sure people from other countries would not accept/tolerate the behavior of some foreigners in Europe.

calm down little boy
PX00114_9.JPG

I'm not a little boy my deranged friend. People have met me in real life, from this very forum. Don't commune with me again.[/QUOTE]

What in cold hell ! @waz seem distraught ? I have seen it all now

What in cold hell ! @waz seem distraught ? I have seen it all now

Sometimes bro you can't ignore everything, the button just gets pushed too much. But anyway, I'll delete the posts. I don't want to bring the site into disrepute.

Well in end , POPE has no problem with Muslims and that is all that matters
Few Nutjobs like ValerioAurelius can just crumble afer drinking holy water

Pope-on-Charlie-Hobdo-660x350-1423027630.jpg

And most people on Muslim side feel same way !!

Few Nutjobs here there

ValerioAurelius is just blogger hardly any power politically or religiously :wacko:

Last edited:
What can we say if our own coutry goes un-checked to others BUT STILL POPE helped the situation .... Please do check any Christian NOW VIOLATES Popes LAW ? Lets watch Who TRY or TRIES to get smarter then POPE as Christian .......must be a hidden jew already who follow no religion TRY HIM MR POPE lets see HOW MUCH FAST your COUNTRY tries ON HIM .... what do call if some 1 is pretending to be a Christian and found out HE IS NOT ? LIKE HITLER and MOSULINNI the GREAT hang HIM to DEATH .... or any FALSE LAW is introduced like (its called freedom of speach ) sorry for spelling mistakes ....not that at English though . like ITALIANS .....

Back
Top Bottom