What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

One of the links he posted is clearly not in italian language he is likely a migrant himself

One of the links he posted is clearly not in italian language he is likely a migrant himself

Point me to this? He is one of the most open people posting pics of himself etc that I know on this forum. Are you saying all those are lies too?

I am afraid most of them turn out to be Indians

Italy should do a genetic test on migrants. If they aren't Syrians they have no business in Europe as they aren't refugees. Everyone else should be shipped back to their country.

I am afraid most of them turn out to be Indians

I am afraid not:

http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statis...st_time_applicants,_rounded_figures)_YB16.png

Five_main_citizenships_of_%28non-EU%29_asylum_applicants%2C_2015_%28number_of_first_time_applicants%2C_rounded_figures%29_YB16.png

http://www.dw.com/en/deported-pakistanis-will-have-to-face-the-law/a-19164560

More than 48,000 Pakistani migrants applied for political asylum in different European countries in 2015 and up to the end of January 2016. Because preference is being given to asylum seekers from war-torn countries, like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan, prospects for Pakistani nationals are bleak. In 2015, the success rate for applicants stood at a mere 9.8 percent; in other words, more than 90 percent were rejected.

I dont see how national security has something to do with civilized world.

Tolerance couldnt protect the people. There comes the point where you have to acknowledge that we did wrong in the past and this mistakes must be corrected.

But equality has and i think you know what i am talking about.

"But it has also been criticized for creating a double standard: no other religious group has been asked by authorities to hold sermons in Italian. The Roman Catholic Church regularly offers masses in foreign languages to cater to an international audience."

"But it has also been criticized for creating a double standard: no other religious group has been asked by authorities to hold sermons in Italian. The Roman Catholic Church regularly offers masses in foreign languages to cater to an international audience."

Listen, logic means nothing to these hatemongers. These same hatemongers will be singing the human rights songs if a Muslim majority state bans English in churches or Sanskrit in temples.

The catholic church is our soul. All others are guests. Guests ´have to follow the house rules or leave.

The catholic church is our soul. All others are guests. Guests ´have to follow the house rules or leave.

Same goes for our country then shouldn't it? And if we do that, then Your Human right activists goes nuts.

Listen, logic means nothing to these hatemongers. These same hatemongers will be singing the human rights songs if a Muslim majority state bans English in churches or Sanskrit in temples.

Exactly. They are so called representative of Democracy and Freedom.

Back
Top Bottom