What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

Pakistan should also take control of mandirss and churches and convert them to something else... and force hindus to convert or else.... jesi krni wesi bahrni.. indians were happy that, when trump will act against pakistan and Islam, will be racist toward them but it back fired and now 3 indians are dead and more to come.. so dont be so happy that Mosque are being closed today, tomorrow its ur turn...

Wrong. You even have the oldest church in the world and your own government hides it from you.

Beside that i wont go into that any deeper. Why discuss something regarding the future with someone from a dying nation that is in retreat at evry corner.
Don't make me laugh, that church will be used as a tourist attraction for people like you to generate money for us. :D:D
Unlike those active mosques in your country. Thank you for allowing us to spread more in your lands while we stump your growth in ours :victory::victory::victory: Such smart people, again can you tell me which country is actually dying :partay:

wtf how old is he.. stupid answer he is giving ... living in dreams may be... making hotel... but slaves who build it were paid on time or not...

wtf how old is he.. stupid answer he is giving ... living in dreams may be... making hotel... but slaves who build it were paid on time or not...

It was build by workers from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Stylists and Architects dont build amigo. They give the orders.

How are pakistani workers treated in Saudi Arabia btw? :)

And why do you speak like Yoda?

Devo ridere? (Should I laugh?)
Your ignorance of italian law is absolutly astonishing ...: " Foreigners who dont have our citizenship dont fall under this".. My God . Please go back to elementary school!
I have no time to reply to such a mass of nonsense and falsehoods.
"..ban some oriental restaurants in some cities, because the smell was "unitalian" ah ah ah
It qualifies by itself
To those interested to know about muslims in Italy .. search for other sources . please.

P.s Uno di sinistra? ah ah ah patetico

thank you for the kind post!

if you read the PMs I had with this @ValerioAurelius character:

My simple solution to resolve the extremist threat is that side with the peaceful Muslims and immediately deport the Wahabis (the actual terrorists) from Italy with the help of the Muslim community. Terrorist groups like ISIS want a clash of civilizations and fools like @ValerioAurelius are playing into their hands by demonizing all Muslims.

Rather than appreciating this he spews hatred against ALL Muslims and wants to demonize even the peaceful ones. People like @ValerioAurelius are the true threat and not any different than ISIS who want perceptual war, chaos and mayhem.

Ultimately, what Islam preaches is peaceful coexistence & harmony

much better than your family members who comes to GCC countries to get rich and most the time get caught by the police if u know what i mean..

OK.. EU and Italy and France getting mad day by day... Economic crisis now is in whole Europe.... Poverty is increasing and their brain is becoming dead.. Soon they will become zombies..:taz:

maybe we can send them millions of dark christian refugees :lol:

minorities always get the short end of the stick, its why the liberals in muslim countries need to wind their knecks in

we owe the Christian and other minorities in our countries nothing we should copy and match the anti minority laws of the west and start sending them to Europe

preach in arabic, preach in Italian
dosent matter just preach
Somebody hasn't read their Book, if you copy them then you are no different and will be judged the same.

I don't understand this weird logic why should our minorities suffer why should our minorities who're also Pakistanis face oppression and harsh laws just because some non Muslim countries are oppressing Muslims? this logic doesn't make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom