What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

if they were murdered in the open street their wouldn't be 10 million christians

google churches in Pakistan, take a look at what we allow our christian minority

now yoy say you only have 10 mosques in italy and islam is not recognised as a faith, so my question to my own people is why are we giving the Christians in Pakistan or Egypt or Jordan or anwhere space to breath, space to worship and build churches
Are Christians allowed to convert local Muslims?

If Imams are standing up for peaceful coexistence, there will not be a crack-down.
If they are inciting violence or discriminatory behaviour, they need to be stopped.

Why not state control over mosques and licencing Imams ?

Prayer is only allowed in Italian language.
Praying ????

Muslims pray in silence in the mosques.

Maybe, you meant preaching ? o_O

Lmao, so much response here, but nothing when similar news from China, who does the same thing. Please dont be so selective when you want to be a Muslim.

We complain about China too but that is a one party authoritarian state

Italy pretends to be modern democracy, western, human rights blah blah

In all honesty it dosent really matter, there 1.7 billion muslims and growing and we practice our faith as per our beliefs, our homes become our mosques now with the internet you can even have live sermons from anywhere across the world

Sorry but you really belive such a bunch of bulls....
There isn't any deportation of peacefull muslims in Italy.
There is no request to swear loyalty to italian constitution (only if you apply for citezeship, obviouselly).
It goes by itself that anyone have to obey to Italian law.
The only deportations take place in the event somebody is considered to be dangerous in terms of public safety (eg links with terrorist or extremist proselytizing).
Mass deportation???? Anything this could means ... it would be totally illegal

Yes. We actually already do speed deportations.

There is zero tolerance for anything unitalian.

For example muslims get deported when tehy dont swear loyality to the italian constitution:

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-imam-refuses-constitution/

Others got deported with their families for FB posts, naming ther child Jihad or for shouting "Allahu Akbar" in public.

One Imam was deported because he did not swear that he accepts 100% equality of men and women.

Italy only has 8 mosques. All illegal mosques got smashed down last year.

So far this strategy was sucessful. We never had a terror attack yet.

But the next step is mass deportations. Currently thousands are rounded up and put in camps to achieve that.

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/01/breaking-italy-follows-trump-plans-mass-deportations-migrants/
Have you any problem or what?

By the way... ITALIAN CONSTITUTION
Art. 3
Tutti i cittadini hanno pari dignità sociale e sono eguali davanti alla legge, senza distinzione di sesso, di razza, di lingua, di religione, di opinioni politiche, di condizioni personali e sociali.

Art. 8
Tutte le confessioni religiose sono egualmente libere davanti alla legge.

Le confessioni religiose diverse dalla cattolica hanno diritto di organizzarsi secondo i propri statuti, in quanto non contrastino con l'ordinamento giuridico italiano.

I loro rapporti con lo Stato sono regolati per legge sulla base di intese con le relative rappresentanze.

Art. 19.
Tutti hanno diritto di professare liberamente la propria fede religiosa in qualsiasi forma, individuale o associata, di farne propaganda e di esercitarne in privato o in pubblico il culto, purché non si tratti di riti contrari al buon costume.

Google trasnslator:

Art. 3
All citizens have equal social dignity and are equal before the law, without distinction of sex, race, language, religion, political opinion, personal and social conditions.

Art. 8

All religions are equally free in front of the law.
Religious confessions other than Catholic are entitled to organize themselves according to their own statutes, are not in conflict with the Italian legal system.
Their relations with the State are regulated by law on the basis of agreements with their respective representatives.

Art. 19.

Everyone has the right to profess freely their own religious faith in any form, individually or in association, to disseminate it in private or in public worship, provided that the rites are not contrary to morality.

@Mick

Oh look! A "sinistra italiana" fool. If you dont know the basics of italian law you should just gtfo.

"cittadini" means citizens. Foreigners who dont have our citizenship dont fall under this.

Now to your 2nd position about religions. Our government has no agreement with any islamic organisation. Islam is not recognized as Religion in Italy. Why? Because there is no agreement since there is no islamic representative who could make such an agreement with our state.

So your 2nd nonsense argument got busted as well.

Now to Nr. 3:
"purché non si tratti di riti contrari al buon costume."

If you are from Italy you know exactly that this sentence is soft as butter. It was used to ban some oriental restaurants in some cities, because the smell was "unitalian".

I seriously doubt that you are from Italy. Otehrwise you would know that the africans and all that subjects are currently pushed into camps. Some villages demonstrated against those camps. I guess you never watch TV or read newspapers?
Devo ridere? (Should I laugh?)
Your ignorance of italian law is absolutly astonishing ...: " Foreigners who dont have our citizenship dont fall under this".. My God . Please go back to elementary school!
I have no time to reply to such a mass of nonsense and falsehoods.
"..ban some oriental restaurants in some cities, because the smell was "unitalian" ah ah ah
It qualifies by itself
To those interested to know about muslims in Italy .. search for other sources . please.

P.s Uno di sinistra? ah ah ah patetico

Italy should do a genetic test on migrants. If they aren't Syrians they have no business in Europe as they aren't refugees. Everyone else should be shipped back to their country.

Syrian isn't a gene rather a nationality.

Mosques are already public places , anybody can visit but have to respect the sanctity of holy place.

I'd actually support preaching in local languages, apart from verses preaching in non Arab countries is done in local languages.

And I'm sure not all Italian Muslims are Arabs.

Your ignorance of italian law is absolutly astonishing ...: " Foreigners who dont have our citizenship dont fall under this".. My God . Please go back to elementary school!
"..ban some oriental restaurants in some cities, because the smell was "unitalian" ah ah ah
It qualifies by itself
To those interested to know about muslims in Italy .. search for other sources . please.

Warning;

The person you quoted has very low intelligence.

There hasn't been any reported cases (that I'm aware of atleast) of Indians amongst those migrants but there are hundreds of cases of pakistanis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/migrants-are-disguising-themselves-as-syrians-to-gain-entry-to-europe/2015/09/22/827c6026-5bd8-11e5-8475-781cc9851652_story.html?utm_term=.fcb73fab118e

VIENNA — Moving among the tens of thousands of Syrian war refugees passing through the train stations of Europe are many who are neither Syrian nor refugees, but hoping to blend into the mass migration and find a back door to the West.

There are well-dressed Iranians speaking Farsi who insist they are members of the persecuted Yazidis of Iraq. There are Indians who don’t speak Arabic but say they are from Damascus. There are Pakistanis, Albanians, Egyptians, Kosovars, Somalis and Tunisians from countries with plenty of poverty and violence, but no war.

It should come as no surprise that many migrants seem to be pretending they are someone else. The prize, after all, is the possibility of benefits, residency and work in Europe.

The government gives the land away for free to build mosques so they should have a right to regulate and investigate.

Government don't give land for free, religious institutions are exempt from property taxes

It qualifies by itself

you are old and soon cold.

Here for you:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodandd...any-new-kebab-shops-or-other-ethnic-food.html

indian national sports ;)

I hear you. But stats show differently. All in all it is not a pretty picture for Indian subcontinent people whether Indians or Pakistanis. That said, it should impress you unless you're into that sort of thing

Every European countries should put every mosques under government regulation,investigate where the funds are coming from,Imams should be formed and preach in the language of the host countries. Those that don't comply should be deported and see the prayer places closed. Seems fair.

Every word is correct and i am fully support that and that is how Italian know batter what Islam is. Regarding Comply i must say it doesn't base on any agenda but i must be properly amicably balanced.

All Mosques in Italy should be regulated and controlled by Saudi Arabia.

All Mosques in Italy should be regulated and controlled by Saudi Arabia.

We have 8 mosques. Its banned to build more mosques. Those 8 mosques in italy stand on our ground and get regulated and controlled by Italy and nothing else.

We have 8 mosques. Its banned to build more mosques. Those 8 mosques in italy stand on our ground and get regulated and controlled by Italy and nothing else.

Then Saudi Arabia should build more, otherwise we cut our relations with you.

Back
Top Bottom