What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

@ValerioAurelius @A.P. Richelieu
translated to English:
https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article162538298/Die-Sache-hat-einen-Namen-Anis-Amri.html

In order to prevent radicalization on Italian soil, the Interior Minister has reached an agreement with the Islamic communities of Italy. In the future, the mosques in Italy are regarded as public buildings, "therefore accessible to everyone". The Imams may only preach in the Italian language.

I don't see anything wrong with this...
you see even your Interior Minister agrees with me... work with the Islamic community and they'll happily help to weed out the wahabi terrorists

since you call yourself a Muslim, you should consider following the basic rules... it is common knowledge that if you see a Muslim do something wrong then it if okay to correct them, therefore, you are judging them.

unfortunately, since you are blinded with liberalism tum jayso say Allah nay akal bhi cheelni, aur deen bhi cheenliya
Do you understand the basic English language? Serious question.

Call to prayer will be done in Italian?!

Yup. Folks need to remember this,

Azan in Italian
  • Azan - figlio di Arcade e di Erato, padre di Clitore, diede il nome all'Azania, la parte dell'Arcadia che ereditò dal padre
  • Colorazione di Azan-Mallory - tecnica istologica

Per saperne di più visita Wikipedia.org...

Yup. Folks need to remember this,

Azan in Italian
  • Azan - figlio di Arcade e di Erato, padre di Clitore, diede il nome all'Azania, la parte dell'Arcadia che ereditò dal padre
  • Colorazione di Azan-Mallory - tecnica istologica

Per saperne di più visita Wikipedia.org...

I've read the article translated into English. The call to prayer will be in Arabic and sermons will be in Italian. There is nothing wrong with that

Do you understand the basic English language? Serious question.
brother, not every question deserves an answer

I've read the article translated into English. The call to prayer will be in Arabic and sermons will be in Italian. There is nothing wrong with that

brother, not every question deserves an answer

They can have a Govt appointed "Watcher" fluent in Arabic inside the mosque to make sure no one is cooking anything nefarious !!

The same Italians will cry if all Arabs and Muslims stop using their products such as cars.
Their brand based economy is reliant on exports to all works including Muslim world.

The same Italians will cry if all Arabs and Muslims stop using their products such as cars.
Their brand based economy is reliant on exports to all works including Muslim world.

this is the dilema..

Muslims can easily stop this nonsense by simply boycotting italian products to knock some sense into these people... Muslims on a global scale carry a huge financial clout and this why the italian interior minister has come to an agreement with the Muslim community

with the level of hatred these people have for Muslims you'd think that they would just deport all Muslims, but they are afraid of a financial backlash from Muslims

example: Israeli products in a Muslims or non-Muslim country .... see how well it would do

and besides the italian economy is in the gutter and will pretty soon end up like greece

Last edited:
this is the dilema..

Muslims can easily stop this nonsense by simply boycotting italian products to knock some sense into these people... Muslims on a global scale carry a huge financial clout and this why the italian interior minister has come to an agreement with the Muslim community

with the level of hatred these people have for Muslims you'd think that they would just deport all Muslims, but they are afraid of a financial backlash from Muslims

example: Israeli products in a Muslims or non-Muslim country .... see how well it would do

and besides the italian economy is in the gutter and will pretty soon end up like greece

Are you sure your logic is sound?

Of Italy's GDP, only 28-29% is accounted for by exports. Of Italy's top 10 import partners (i.e. countries to which Italy exports its goods), only one is a Muslim-majority country: Turkey, which stands at last place in the list and accounts for 2.4% of Italy's exports.

Even if Turkey, or other less significant Muslim-majority markets, implements a total & complete ban on Italian goods & services (impossible to do given the time-tested rule that commodities & jobs always outweigh religion in importance), it would only have a 0.7% absolute impact on Italy's economy.

I'm also willing to wager that wealthy folks in Saudi Arabia & the UAE could care less what sorts of economic hunger strikes their fellow Muslims in Western countries choose to undertake.

Are you sure your logic is sound?

Of Italy's GDP, only 28-29% is accounted for by exports. Of Italy's top 10 import partners (i.e. countries to which Italy exports its goods), only one is a Muslim-majority country: Turkey, which stands at last place in the list and accounts for 2.4% of Italy's exports.

Even if Turkey, or other less significant Muslim-majority markets, implements a total & complete ban on Italian goods & services (impossible to do given the time-tested rule that commodities & jobs always outweigh religion in importance), it would only have a 0.7% absolute impact on Italy's economy.

I'm also willing to wager that wealthy folks in Saudi Arabia & the UAE could care less what sorts of economic hunger strikes their fellow Muslims in Western countries choose to undertake.

I partially agree with you that SA and UAE could care less, hence the reason I started my OP with "this is the dilema"

Also, if Muslims in non-Muslim and Muslims countries decide to boycott italian products it will definitely send a message, but I am ware that it won't really hurt the italian economy.... 5-10 years from now they won't have much of an economy anyway as they are teetering on bankruptcy

Its surprising for me why Muslims not taking holiest Muslim place of Saudi arabia and rich UAE n Qatar or Turkey.Why they are seeking shelter in unislamic kafir countries?

I agree, we should kick you hindus out of Turkey to make room for Muslims around the world... your kind can go live in Kansas, lol!

I meet your kind everyday here in Istanbul

Pakistan is also Muslim brethren country,they must try to shelter in Pakistan instead Christian countries.

I partially agree with you that SA and UAE could care less, hence the reason I started my OP with "this is the dilema"

Also, if Muslims in non-Muslim and Muslims countries decide to boycott italian products it will definitely send a message, but I am ware that it won't really hurt the italian economy.... 5-10 years from now they won't have much of an economy anyway as they are teetering on bankruptcy

many of you hindus live here in turkey maybe you should consider packing up

I meet your kind everyday here in Istanbul
Is there any Hindu who taking refuge in turkey or any Islamic country?They will prefer die than taking shelter in these countries.

Pakistan is also Muslim brethren country,they must try to shelter in Pakistan instead Christian countries.

Is there any Hindu who taking refuge in turkey or any Islamic country?They will prefer die than taking shelter in these countries.

if you people would rather die then to live in a Muslim country why are direct flights from delhi to Istanbul packed ????

there is always Kansas for you people

lol

But do we know just how much (or little) Muslims in non-Muslims rely on Italian exports? Additionally, very little of Italy's exports are consumer goods which are bought directly by citizens like you or I.

But do we know just how much (or little) Muslims in non-Muslims rely on Italian exports? Additionally, very little of Italy's exports are consumer goods which are bought directly by citizens like you or I.

I completely agree with you!
my point is that even if a symbolic message is sent it is better than nothing

Back
Top Bottom