What's new

Italy acts...orders mosques as public space and bans preaching in arabic

if you people would rather die then to live in a Muslim country why are direct flights from delhi to Istanbul packed ????

there is always Kansas for you people

lol
No Hindu leaving in turkey.only 200 workers are there.Your airport being built operated by Indians that's why they are there.I again repeat no Hindu will take refugee in any Muslim nation.

No Hindu leaving in turkey.only 200 workers are there.Your airport being built operated by Indians that's why they are there.I again repeat no Hindu will take refugee in any Muslim nation.

stop spewing BS.... many of you indians are here in Turkey as tourists

I have personally met several

your weak argument is solely based on Islamophobia.. no one here is justifying human sacrifice,.. you made up a straw man argument to hide your hatred towards Muslims

If your hatred is directed towards terrorists, aka, wahabis then I am 100% with you and I will support you in whatever way I can for globally peaceful coexistence. However, if your hatred is directed towards an entire religion of 1.6 billion people then you are ideologically no different than ISIS and other terrorists organizations

What hatred?
I have already stated that it is only a fraction of Muslims that gives problems.
Noone is blaming the entire religion.

The tactics used is to infiltrate Muslim communities, and use of native languages,
is required, so that this does not happen.
If Imams are standing up for peaceful coexistence, there will not be a crack-down.
If they are inciting violence or discriminatory behaviour, they need to be stopped.

if you are serious about eradicating terrorism then you cannot alienate all Muslim because of a few bad apples...

rather you should work with the Muslim community to weed out the wahabi terrorist.. your idea of banning Arabic prayers is beyond pathetic ..

in the US law enforcement works quite successfully with the Muslim community and many of those bad apples have been caught... and this happened without banning Arabic prayers

after reading your comments carefully, I have come to the conclusion that you are out against ALL Muslims & you are not serious about stopping terrorism, in fact, you and your ilk bask in perpetual war like ISIS.. you should learn from us Muslims that follow a religion that advocates for peaceful coexistence

We certainly have precedents.
A few people will not be able to handle alcohol, so we have restrictions for all,
to ensure that the problems with alcoholism is lessened.

If all followers of Islam would be peaceful the problem would not exist.
So the few bad apples enforces restrictions on all, which are a minor inconvenience,
compared to beeing blown to smithereens.

@ValerioAurelius @A.P. Richelieu
translated to English:
https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article162538298/Die-Sache-hat-einen-Namen-Anis-Amri.html

In order to prevent radicalization on Italian soil, the Interior Minister has reached an agreement with the Islamic communities of Italy. In the future, the mosques in Italy are regarded as public buildings, "therefore accessible to everyone". The Imams may only preach in the Italian language.

I don't see anything wrong with this...
you see even your Interior Minister agrees with me... work with the Islamic community and they'll happily help to weed out the wahabi terrorists

i guess you dont realize the background of that law. It means that at evry event, be it prayer or whatever 2 officers will be present and write down evry word written. It allows a constant control. They dont "work" with the islamic community. They force them to cooperate.

i guess you dont realize the background of that law. It means that at evry event, be it prayer or whatever 2 officers will be present and write down evry word written. It allows a constant control. They dont "work" with the islamic community. They force them to cooperate.

why don't you just deport all Muslims from italy and bring indians from US since they are being shot?

The "importance" of call to prayer must be judged against the impact on non-Muslims.
It is "important" mainly to make people feel they live in a Muslim community,
which is hostile to the concept of multi ethnicity.
Would You say it is important to allow atheists to call out from towers
that God and any so called prophets are fakes?
If not, do you not then deny them the same rights as You think Muslims are denied.
The Muslim call to prayer denies the Holy Trinity, and can thus be labeled
blasphemy, if You are in a mood.

No, use of a language which is not commonly understood is a trick by powerhungry
individuals trying to repress the common man.
When You don't understand, you cannot see through fake statements.
A significant reason for the growth of the Protestant Church was the translation of
the Bible to local languages.
Priests also started to preach in local languages.

Undercover journalists in Sweden has shown that local mosques engage in activities
which are frowned upon by society.
While it is only a fraction of Muslims that engage in hostile actions it is clear
that Muslim communities needs to be observable.

I don't see the point of call to prayer in a non Muslim country, historically call to prayer was used when there was no loud speakers invented, it was a way to tell people it was time to pray, forget loud speakers, we have smart phones and watches. There is no need to annoy the whole neighbourhood specially in a non Muslim country on a loud speaker. Here in UK, we just use the call to prayer when its time within the premises of mosque, no loud speakers, just a speaker in women's section.

Every European countries should put every mosques under government regulation,investigate where the funds are coming from,Imams should be formed and preach in the language of the host countries. Those that don't comply should be deported and see the prayer places closed. Seems fair.
Deported?Why are you under the assumption that all Muslims in Europe are non nationals?

What's the fault of Pakistani Christians in what the western countries do?
This communal mentality results in only increased hatred what happens in Europe shpuld never be used as a justification of restriction on Pakistani minorities

The prayer has to be in arabic as Quranic verses are in Arabic, however Sermon (Khutba can be in any language as it is a mere instruction to people in attendence and a general prayer (again arabic if Surah from Quran)

For sermon / Khutba makes sense that you use local language in your friday gathering for reminding people to focus on their faith etc do chartity , help other etc

If more Italians male and female will join the faith sure we will have Khutba in Italian lovely language

The purpose of Khutba is to raise awareness in people on common problems in society and focus to charity , helping others , focus on your connection to Allah and may be how folks should be good muslims. If the local society has some social issues raise awareness in the "Khutba/Sermon" to raise awareness so someone in community would step up to solve the issue afterwords

Example:
If 99% people are speaking lets say Spanish , and you are giving sermon in Japanese , then obviously the goal of the Kutba (sermon) etc would not be met
We have Khutba in Urdu mostly and in rural areas in local languages

This comment is rich, especially coming from someone who is Turkish.

On topic: Their country, their rules. Don't like them, leave.

Let's be real. Minorities are treated like shit in Pakistan.
Yeah you are partially true on minority thing

Pope and common europeans have no issues with muslims except for some nutcases !
Agree except for some right wing nuts most dont have issues with moderate Muslims i would say Muslims in west Europe have more freedom than in Muslim countries this wave against Muslim is more rooted in ethnicity than religion

The Norse religion practised human sacrifice.
It was also common practice by Inkas and Aztecs.

If You do not care about other religions, why should others care about You?

The question is if religious needs are always more important than other needs.
Obviously Muslims would be sacrificed by some religions for beeing heretics.
Do You think killing Muslims is acceptable, if it is for religious reasons?

It is a check if You are a hypocrite or not.

View attachment 381777

People talk like this when their Constipation goes bad .. that is where the shitty thoughts comes from , the religion and their ritual you mention they can implement in their countries or any other countries they have followers , but what you failed to see or maybe you just want to troll and miss my point about Salah , is no human or animal right violation is reciting Quranic verse while Praying which is originally in Arabic .. but before calling someone else Hypocrite , you should first look into your collar .. and GET WELL SOON

regards

Well even in developed muslim countries like the UAE an imam or prayer leader can't say just about anything or rile mobs in the name of blasphemy like in our Pakistan. There, the imam reads a message that is sanctioned and created by the UAE government. The result is peace in the UAE and not a single terrorist incident.

We are talking about some loose rules governing madrassas in Pakistan anyway. The problem is that just about anyone can be an imam. A lot of imams promote intolerance. It would be useful if imams graduated from some liberal Islamic institution and are taught there. Then they should have the right to preach. Right now even the ISIS mullah can preach which is detrimental to Islam.

People talk like this when their Constipation goes bad .. that is where the shitty thoughts comes from , the religion and their ritual you mention they can implement in their countries or any other countries they have followers , but what you failed to see or maybe you just want to troll and miss my point about Salah , is no human or animal right violation is reciting Quranic verse while Praying which is originally in Arabic .. but before calling someone else Hypocrite , you should first look into your collar .. and GET WELL SOON

regards

Noone has claimed that reciting Quranic verse is violating anything.
Inciting hate and violence in Arabic within Mosques is the problem addressed.

Is Italy planning to send back Muslims?

Yes. We actually already do speed deportations.

There is zero tolerance for anything unitalian.

For example muslims get deported when tehy dont swear loyality to the italian constitution:

http://madworldnews.com/muslim-imam-refuses-constitution/

Others got deported with their families for FB posts, naming ther child Jihad or for shouting "Allahu Akbar" in public.

One Imam was deported because he did not swear that he accepts 100% equality of men and women.

Italy only has 8 mosques. All illegal mosques got smashed down last year.

So far this strategy was sucessful. We never had a terror attack yet.

But the next step is mass deportations. Currently thousands are rounded up and put in camps to achieve that.

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/01/breaking-italy-follows-trump-plans-mass-deportations-migrants/

For example muslims get deported when tehy dont swear loyality to the italian constitution:

Others got deported with their families for FB posts, naming ther child Jihad or for shouting "Allahu Akbar" in public.

One Imam was deported because he did not swear that he accepts 100% equality of men and women.

But the next step is mass deportations. Currently thousands are rounded up and put in camps to achieve that.

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/01/breaking-italy-follows-trump-plans-mass-deportations-migrants/

And I doubt there will be any terror attacks on Italy as a consequence. China and Russia have been even harsher on their Muslim populations without consequence. However, they will vent their anger on Italian actions on France and Germany, if allowed to do so.

This is really disturbing... I wish everything is going to settle down soon! A Happy Peaceful World is a World for Peaceful Humans.

Back
Top Bottom