What's new

Italy rules out Burkini and Burka ban fearing law could provoke terror attack

We got rid of 4.5 millions in a timespan of 9 months when the entire muslim population of sicily got relocated to their northern african place of origin.

Source?

Relocating nearly 5 million people during medieval era seems kinda stretch..

Source?

Relocating nearly 5 million people during medieval era seems kinda stretch..

It was even worse. Sicily was almost completly islamic since the original italian people escaped to the mainland after the islamic occupation. When Sicily was retaken just one year later not one muslim was left.

Isabella of Castille in Spain was even more stringent. She wiped out islam in spain completly over a perioid of just 2 years. She pushed out 30% of the spanish population.

Too be honest..."relocating" was in most cases "killing"

It was even worse. Sicily was almost completly islamic since the original italian people escaped to the mainland after the islamic occupation. When Sicily was retaken just one year later not one muslim was left.

Isabella of Castille in Spain was even more stringent. She wiped out islam in spain completly over a perioid of just 2 years. She pushed out 30% of the spanish population.

That's alright. Christianity in Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Levant, Anatolia, Constantinople, and Northern parts of Arabia faced much worse destruction at the hands of insurgent Islam. While Spain and Sicily was "retaken", these above Christian-European lands were conquered and kept permanently by Muslims...even to this very day. lol

Btw, you still haven't provided the source for 4.5 million Muslims relocated (or killed) in 9 months. Please do that.

That's alright. Christianity in Egypt, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Syria, Levant, Anatolia, Constantinople, and Northern parts of Arabia faced much worse destruction at the hands of insurgent Islam. While Spain and Sicily was "retaken", these above Christian-European lands were conquered and kept permanently by Muslims...even to this very day. lol

Btw, you still haven't provided the source for 4.5 million Muslims relocated (or killed) in 9 months. Please do that.

those lands were never european.

And kept? You are proud to own a pile of shit? I pity you.

Amigo you see the greatest humilation in Mecca. The west installed a atheist regime there that uses your religion as a shield to pervert your believe system. You stand there and watch while they whore, drink and make your holiest place a gigantic Las Vegas. Your people live in absurd poverty. You are lost in the 3rd world. In terror, chaos, starving and social collapse.

You amuse me. If you would be a human being i would pity you.

no one has this right to tell others what they should or should not wear. Its personal choice of individuals
High five. We got a secularist here.

Morrocco never banned it
My brother came back from Marrocco. Four things stand out. Number of French tourists there, number of very scantly clad Marroccon women, number of people relaxed drinking and the overwhelming French influence.

And many of the Berbers could pass off for French.

You do realise that the WHOLE of Italy probably had around 10 million people at the time and you say that the Italians got rid of 4.5 million from Sicily?

@AUz

those lands were never european.

North African lands were European/Christian before Islam evaporated Europeanized-Christianity from there on permanent basis.

And kept? You are proud to own a pile of shit? I pity you.

:lol:

We aren't talking about italy here...so no, these lands aren't pile of sh!t.

These are beautiful lands, with great people, history, and culture--and with strategic importance on global trade routes and what not. Constantinople was Europe's greatest city before it was conquered by superior Muslims--and to this very day, Constantinople remains Muslim.

Anyways, let's not drag this into another bullsh!ttry bonanza of yours.

Please provide your source of 4.5 million Muslims killed/relocated in 9 months. You have been dodging my question and pulling your own bullsh!t..

Amigo you see the greatest humilation in Mecca. The west installed a atheist regime there that uses your religion as a shield to pervert your believe system. You stand there and watch while they whore, drink and make your holiest place a gigantic Las Vegas. Your people live in absurd poverty. You are lost in the 3rd world. In terror, chaos, starving and social collapse.

House of Saud weren't "installed" by West. They were local tribesmen who took over. Atleast have a basic understanding of history before you make a living fool out of yourself :lol:

Again, your ramblings are off topic as always. Provide the source of your claim or just shut up. I am not interested in your self-masturbation of misery.

You do realise that the WHOLE of Italy probably had around 10 million people at the time and you say that the Italians got rid of 4.5 million from Sicily?

@AUz

yes. prove me wrong. :)

show evidence, quotes and historical data.

North African lands were European/Christian before Islam evaporated Europeanized-Christianity from there on permanent basis.

We aren't talking about italy here...so no, these lands aren't pile of sh!t.

These are beautiful lands, with great people, history, and culture--and with strategic importance on global trade routes and what not. Constantinople was Europe's greatest city before it was conquered by superior Muslims--and to this very day, Constantinople remains Muslim.

Anyways, let's not drag this into another bullsh!ttry bonanza of yours.

Please provide your source of 4.5 million Muslims killed/relocated in 9 months. You have been dodging my question and pulling your own bullsh!t..

House of Saud weren't "installed" by West. They were local tribesmen who took over. Atleast have a basic understanding of history before you make a living fool out of yourself :lol:

Again, your ramblings are off topic as always. Provide the source of your claim or just shut up. I am not interested in your self-masturbation of misery.

yes pile of shit :D

I´m a god. And you? Well you know as what i see you.. That said i remembered i forgot something. ignoring you :D

@AUz

Let him stay in his own miserable imagined reality,,,don't disturb it.

He also thinks that number of Muslims (which amount to million+) in Italy can be brought to zero in "short span of time" :lol:

yes. prove me wrong. :)

show evidence, quotes and historical data.

There is no accurate data for the population of Sicily at the time but the whole of Italy, Sicily included, had around 10 million people. 10 million is a widely-accepted estimate of the Italian population at the time. There is no way that the Sicily by itself would have counted for nearly half the Italian population.

High five. We got a secularist here.

My brother came back from Marrocco. Four things stand out. Number of French tourists there, number of very scantly clad Marroccon women, number of people relaxed drinking and the overwhelming French influence.

And many of the Berbers could pass off for French.

Morocco is and will remain a very popular mediteranean destination for the french. They have deserted Tunisia,and Morocco,is such an amazing country with friendly and tolerant people and a very stable country if you would compare to other north africans.
The culture,the food,the temperature,the landscapes are just top.

Oh,I forgot the "nightlife" of Jemaa el-fna square,you are quit missing something here.

yes pile of shit :D

Sure, pile of sh!t as confirmed by your fellow European member in the very next post...:lol:

Morocco is and will remain a very popular mediteranean destination for the french. They have deserted Tunisia,and Morocco,is such an amazing country with friendly and tolerant people and a very stable country if you would compare to other north africans.
The culture,the food,the temperature,the landscapes are just top

I´m a god. And you? Well you know as what i see you.. That said i remembered i forgot something. ignoring you :D

A lonely guy who isn't very socially ept (by his own admission in this forum before) claims to be a god.

The completely clear reflection of a socially awkward loser with not many friends in real life and imagines tales of grandeur in self delusions.

That's what you are...Mr 'god' my *** :omghaha:

Oh,I forgot the "nightlife" of Jemaa el-fna square,you are quit missing something here.

Give it a few years, as france decends into right wing extremism they will follow with their own right wing extremism

I dont know. I think Morocco goes down the toilet if they dont do some structural reforms.

Back
Top Bottom