What's new

It’s a shame Pakistan is hoodwinking India

I have realized Pakistan is way different country, no country in the world will openly stand by terrorist. The Kandahar hijacker was seen in Pakistan and they did nothing, can you believe this, countries support covertly such things but for Pakistan support is just a technical term. Everyone knows it but they will ask for conclusive proof, and they hide behind the technicalities.

I have no doubt they support and nurture terrorism.

Now I feel really sad, an Indian who's government have created the Mukti Bahini, LTTE, TTP and BLA is blaming my nation of supporting terrorism.................oh the irony..........................

Now I feel really sad, an Indian who's government have created the Mukti Bahini, LTTE, TTP and BLA is blaming my nation of supporting terrorism.................oh the irony..........................

lolz.................how funny mate..............India didnt creat Taliban.....

and give credible links that India made BLA......can you????

stop troll and get back to topic.:devil:

Should RAW be made like Mossad that kills enemy of Isreal where ever they are hiding????:bunny:

Indianrabbit & Kumar,

This is your first and last warning, if you came up again with such statement, you will be history from this forum.

Try to learn your own country's pathetic past & present sponsoring of terrorism, death & destruction and then come here and lecture us.

Taimi you cant deny the fact that terrorists like Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh of JeM who escaped from Indian jail due to Kandahar Hijacking and Mohammed sayeed and Lakhvi of LeT who openly calling for Jihad against India and collecting money for it is freely roamed in Pakistan..Only after the death of Daneil Pearl, Omar Saeed been arrested..Is it means Pakistan dont want to crush those terrorists who is doing terrorism against India??

Neither did you guys, you just complied to their demands....................

I am sorry..............India is victim of terrorism originating from Pakistan.
Pakistan govt. admitted that Pakistani soil was used to launch attack against India.
so what do want us to do.............???......surgical strikes or attack pakistan???

be realistic mate.................we can only Demand ............its Pakistan's responsibilty to act..................not ours...
If India acts .............that will be war................and war is very bad:taz:

Taimi you cant deny the fact that terrorists like Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh of JeM who escaped from Indian jail due to Kandahar Hijacking and Mohammed sayeed and Lakhvi of LeT who openly calling for Jihad against India and collecting money for it is freely roamed in Pakistan..Only after the death of Daneil Pearl, Omar Saeed been arrested..Is it means Pakistan dont want to crush those terrorists who is doing terrorism against India??

recently Syed salaudin was taped and shown by Headlines today.............Pakistan didnt do anything about that either.
Mate pakistan cannot go against them..............came to ground mate.
Pakistan is busy currently in dealing with TTP.

Someone was really bored when writing the article !

Is it easy to get some fame writing an article accusing Pakistan for Anything ?

mate do you know who the writer is?????

he dont need any fame....................And in India, Pakistan bashing doesnot work..............local issues prevails:cheers:

I don't deny these things, but as for people roaming and calling for Jihad against India, well i have similar examples where Indians call about the same thing to destroy Pakistan. So we are even in this factor.

And for the actions of these groups, i believe you know well we are reaping the sour fruits.

:lol::lol:

I don't deny these things, but as for people roaming and calling for Jihad against India, well i have similar examples where Indians call about the same thing to destroy Pakistan. So we are even in this factor.

And for the actions of these groups, i believe you know well we are reaping the sour fruits.

well dude, how many of such Indians belongs to UN-banned organisation?

Pakistani Govt. might not be supporting them, but so called non state actors are still very powerful.

Plz check the following news Item, about a Terrorist organistaion leader surrounded by masked terrorists with RPGs , AK47 and other weapons , motivating them to attack India and claim so called sahadat.

sorry , It will hurt as last Pakistan said just piece of Litrature to terror dossiers given by India , this time again they downplayed the tape.
Charitable organistions dont use AK47 and RPGs mate.

Salahuddin caught on camera preparing suicide squads: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

well dude, how many of such Indians belongs to UN-banned organisation?

Pakistani Govt. might not be supporting them, but so called non state actors are still very powerful.

Plz check the following news Item, about a Terrorist organistaion leader surrounded by masked terrorists with RPGs , AK47 and other weapons , motivating them to attack India and claim so called sahadat.

sorry , It will hurt as last Pakistan said just piece of Litrature to terror dossiers given by India , this time again they downplayed the tape.
Charitable organistions dont use AK47 and RPGs mate.

Salahuddin caught on camera preparing suicide squads: India Today - Latest Breaking News from India, World, Business, Cricket, Sports, Bollywood.

First of all address in a proper manner, Calling some one dude/shude isn't a respectable way to address.

Secondly the source you are providing is an Indian one.

Lastly, would care to trace back the reason For existence of such terrorists which you call. Find it out first then we can have a hearty discussion on Figures like him.

:pakistan:

Adios

I am afraid there is no freedom of speach on this international fourm. if you want to prove someone wrong provide proofs, you just cant ban a person because you have a difference of opinion with him.

Timi prove Kumar wrong.... can you?????

even your own political leaders have expected that they have nertured terorisum. your ex military chif have excepted that they look at terorisum as strategic asset.

you have created the ghost and now its after you.

can you please provide me a credible link other thaan pakistani media to prove this??????

show me a single inscidance where a leader from India in a open rally have declared war on pakistan??????

First of all address in a proper manner, Calling some one dude/shude isn't a respectable way to address.

Secondly the source you are providing is an Indian one.

Lastly, would care to trace back the reason For existence of such terrorists which you call. Find it out first then we can have a hearty discussion on Figures like him.

:pakistan:

Adios

whats the reasons????..............tell me sir

and about Link............IndiaToday is more credible than Ruppenews i guess .

and I saw that video on "Headlines Today" on TV.......................and for sure they were not going for charity function

Taimi some political parties who talk these nonsense for the benefit of getting votes but did any of these organisations actually send terrorist groups to Pakistan to have bomb blast and collect money openly to fight against Pakistan??..You cant compare an organisation who is banned by international bodies with some parties who talk for some votes..by that sense every political parties in both our coutries are terrorist organisations......

I agree with you on the later part of you are reaping the sour fruits and also as equaliser said you are busy in northern frontier and cant open a new war front ...but its a fault from Pakistan side to keep a close eye on these organisations in the name of destroying India ...

Back
Top Bottom