What's new

It’s a shame Pakistan is hoodwinking India

I have realized Pakistan is way different country, no country in the world will openly stand by terrorist. The Kandahar hijacker was seen in Pakistan and they did nothing, can you believe this, countries support covertly such things but for Pakistan support is just a technical term. Everyone knows it but they will ask for conclusive proof, and they hide behind the technicalities.

I have no doubt they support and nurture terrorism.

Pakistan was already a laughing stock in the past and the butt end of every joke by the West, Russia, right through the Middleast ever since Pakistan existance. Its about time the world gave the paksiatni people some repsect after the fight against terrorism and communisim for the world to be free. Everyone seems to forget that since its a Muslim country.

Playing victim never helps. and about WOT its not United States war Its Pakistan's war. waziristan isn't in United States. World knows if it was not US pressure the authorities in Pakistan will still think about those terrorists as strategic tools and make deals with them. You need to stand up and say we dont support and harbor terrorists on our land , be it Taliban or Let.

I have realized Pakistan is way different country, no country in the world will openly stand by terrorist. The Kandahar hijacker was seen in Pakistan and they did nothing, can you believe this, countries support covertly such things but for Pakistan support is just a technical term. Everyone knows it but they will ask for conclusive proof, and they hide behind the technicalities.

Getting depressed over Pakistan's recent 'rejuvenation' are we.:lol:

Sartay raho - when Indians were doing cartwheels thinking Pakistan was finally doomed last year - an opinion many analysts and 'think tanks' in the West concurred with - and that India was ascendant in Afghanistan and that the US-India-Afghanistan would 'rectify' the situation by dismembering Pakistan, Pakistanis never gave up hope because we knew the inner strength of our nation, its people and its strongest institution.

We aren't going anywhere, get used to it.;)

Ok if you thins sthat small portion was / is dispensable. But what about the damages it has caused all over. Security situation in Pakistan, Loss of business. world believes Pakistan is hotbed of terror with conviction. and today I heard International terrorist David Headly trained in one of these terror camps. If still u like to believe that u have or can achieve something for Pakistan by this then we might not be living on same planet.

It's not a small portion, it is a minuscule portion.

As for the damages caused, those damages arise from events that were not all Pakistan's doing - again, Pakistan was not responsible for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the cold war, the abandonment of Afghanistan by the international community, the morphing of Wahabism/Deobandism into a virulent and perverted ideology, and not responsible for the inability of the various Afghan factions to make peace and share power.

You cannot cherry pick one or two things, the Kashmiri mujahideen for example, and claim the terrorism in Pakistan comes from that. The terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan is the result of an intervening series of complex events, some of which I mentioned above.

And so long as Pakistan can bring these events under control, which it appears to have started doing, the losses shall be temporary.

During Partition India was was for people of all religions and not only Hindu's who were in-fact the majority unlike Pakistan which was going to be predominantly Muslims. Hence blaming India and Hindus is not right.
Does any one wonder why India still has around same number of Muslims as they are in Pakistan ?

During Partition India was was for people of all religions and not only Hindu's who were in-fact the majority unlike Pakistan which was going to be predominantly Muslims. Hence blaming India and Hindus is not right.
Does any one wonder why India still has around same number of Muslims as they are in Pakistan ?

Muslims’ high growth rate alarming: VHP

Ahmedabad, September 7: The VHP on Tuesday took serious note of "high growth" of Muslims as shown in the latest census report on religion.

The situation is alarming going by the 36 per cent rise in number of Muslims in the country. This community is conspiring to convert `Hindu Rajya' into `Muslim country," VHP working president of north Gujarat region Chinubhai Patel said at a function organised to celebrate Janmashtami.

The VHP leader made a fervent appeal to Hindus to get united and organised in "defeating" the "purpose" of Muslims.

The first-ever census report on religion released on Monday has showed a "high growth" of Muslims at 36 per cent, an increase of 1.5 per cent over the 1991 census, while the Hindu population growth declined by 4.8 per cent to 20.3 per cent.

Muslims’ high growth rate alarming: VHP

It's not a small portion, it is a minuscule portion.

As for the damages caused, those damages arise from events that were not all Pakistan's doing - again, Pakistan was not responsible for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the cold war, the abandonment of Afghanistan by the international community, the morphing of Wahabism/Deobandism into a virulent and perverted ideology, and not responsible for the inability of the various Afghan factions to make peace and share power.

You cannot cherry pick one or two things, the Kashmiri mujahideen for example, and claim the terrorism in Pakistan comes from that. The terrorism in Afghanistan and Pakistan is the result of an intervening series of complex events, some of which I mentioned above.

And so long as Pakistan can bring these events under control, which it appears to have started doing, the losses shall be temporary.

what moral high u are claiming , what Kashmir mujaheddin. Is david headly related to kashmir, LET and similar groups has grwn more than your proxy armies to keep kashmir alive. they are now targeting world cities,Mumbai is not kashmir, US citizens were killed there as well. and trust me once world is done with Taliban these group will be in lime light. and I am sure you will be forced to flush these at some point of time and still claim to be fighting terrorism. whatever gives u moral high.

Lets not forget the 22 terrorist training camps in India for Muqti bani Terrorists to attack Pakistan Army in East Pakistan. LTTE was created by India. India always plays this biggest democracy bulllshiit and tries to act as it is the victim. It is not Indians that destroyed the Babri Masjid or killed muslims in Gujrat, they were aliens that came from Mars and VHP is not India and every think wrong India does in not India and Indians are angels, so enough of this playing victim. RAW is one of the most terrorist producing organization and deserves adequate responses. India will fail in Afghanistan, like it failed in Nepal and Sri Lanka. Save that for future reference.

Someone was really bored when writing the article !

Is it easy to get some fame writing an article accusing Pakistan for Anything ?

1. Leave babri masjid gujrat and vhp thats not ur concern. Its our internal matter.
2. Muktivahini and ltte is past
3. Afghanistan is a different country, its not pakistan.
4. Currently there is only one country on earth which support terrorism openly thats Pakistan.

Indianrabbit & Kumar,

This is your first and last warning, if you came up again with such statement, you will be history from this forum.

Try to learn your own country's pathetic past & present sponsoring of terrorism, death & destruction and then come here and lecture us.

If you want to talk about hoodwinking allow me to enlighten you.......about India's hoodwinking.....................
On one foot they blame Pakistan for supporting cross-border terrorism and on the other they openly fund Taliban and BLA in Pakistan, their BLA cronies even proudly admit that they are being supported by India.
On one foot they teach us to remain loyal to simla accord and keep our lips sealed about Kashmir, on the other they build dams on rivers granted to us by the Indus Water Commission.
This ladies and gentlemen is called hoodwinking...................

Neither did you guys, you just complied to their demands....................

Back
Top Bottom