What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Why do so many keep referring to Iraq as Iranian colony? Probably most of you are joking anyway.
Iraq is too powerful to be controlled by anyone. Its not a micro Khaleeji state ala Qatar.
Its a large nation state of over 30 million and traditionally been its own power-center. Right now its going through problems.

Some of you really overstate the influencce Iran has on Iraqi Shia.
The Iraqi shiites are following the Najafi school of thought, and have never found the more militant version of Shiism in Qom to be very attractive.

What hapeomed here? For some social degenerates this is social time and obviously it turned into a troll fest.

Back on topic.....

@Yzd Khalifa

That had nothing to do with the point your were trying to make.

@al-Hasani

I'm not forcing you unto my beliefs, if you believe it's better for you to support Israel and completely abandon the Palestinians please say so publicly. I would also hope your leaders would say so publicly so things can start to make sense.

You wanna know why ME is in such a misery today?

This thread is a summary of what going on there.

Explain in detail...:D

You wanna know why ME is in such a misery today?

This thread is a summary of what going on there.

Like 14 family members round a dinner table who all support different football teams & political parties. There's a crazy racist old aunt, a drunk uncle, a hippy cousin and a suspiciously fruity older brother who's still a 'bachelor'.

Back
Top Bottom