What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

I mixed you up for an Irani.

Well, you may as well be. You're living in their extended back yard. :)

He has his head buried deep inside their asses so you can safely call him that. He wants to become an Persian colony/province again. We must help him.
Heroic Iran.

The Safavid empire is causing you sleepless nights, however we will leave you alone so don’t worry.
It scares me to think your Mullah leaders in Iran have an air force from the swinging 60's that couldn't make it out of their own cities, let alone all the way to Israel.

1339025671869.gif

It scares me to think your Mullah leaders in Iran have an air force from the swinging 60's that couldn't make it out of their own cities, let alone all the way to Israel.

The mighty Safavids do not require an air force.

He has his head buried deep inside their asses so you can safely call him that. He wants to become an Persian colony/province again. We must help him.
Heroic Iran.

Sometimes during puberty the hormones are all over the place and you don't know your identity.

if i may give you advice it is so easy for you to tell anyone who have another opinion he is not muslim this is not islamic calling someone not muslim is not an easy thing it is better to speak to know what the other side thinks maybe he is right or you are this is how we can all learn from eachother

That's not my point, I don't want to see any action even, all I want to know is who's heart lies with Muhammad's cause, if you're not of Muhammad you can't say you're Muslim. An Islamic cause ordained by God is very important and if you sympathize with it for the purpose of pleasing God and not Palestinians this is when you know you're doing something right. Most people that are mujahideen in Gaza do it because it's an Islamic cause not because it's about Palestine.

Muhammed (pbuh) ordained that the Islamic cause is........NOT TO BUY GAS FROM ISRAEL

By Hazzy, Islamic professor at STFU University.

LOL

**** TV and Videogames PDF is the real entertainment, real people trolling realtime. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
No trolling here.

Serious discussion about Muhammed's thoughts vis-a-vis the gas exports from Israel to Jordan.

Hazzy reckons he wouldn't approve, but the general consensus is that he wouldn't care and wish Jordan well in their energy security.

The Iranis are blaming Aisha.

Back
Top Bottom