What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Like 14 family members round a dinner table who all support different football teams & political parties. There's a crazy racist old aunt, a drunk uncle, a hippy cousin and a suspiciously fruity older brother who's still a 'bachelor'.

Let’s all calm down and listen to the Supreme leader to bring us on 1 side against the Israeli

2988867-yoda_failed.jpg

Hasani is just high on life this evening.

He must have bought a new pair of sandals or something.

LOL! You Arabs are so lazy and I think most of us are infested with a drug by the Zionists. :lol:

Only me and some Safavids support Al Quds Al Shareef :blink::omghaha:

Farewell my friends but beware.......

I'LL BE BACK:pissed:

Al Quds (that dome thing you have in it) is in the hands of the Jordanians who, to be honest, are not doing their best to upkeep it.

Now if we Israelis were looking after it, we would get discounts prices on new rugs and make the place look nice.

I think Hasani is having a mental breakdown but one of those breakdowns were he's laughing at how miserable his life is and is directing it at us.

Or his account was hacked, lol.

Jewish opium. I am using dollar banknotes because I can afford it.

I am just SO HAPPY because I hit the jackpot today. Your mum is also very happy. Understandably so. We had a great time. But I am not yet finished for today. Still chasing the good life.

Oh, don't you worry. I have 100 pairs of sandals and just as many ski boots.

What I lack though is having more than just 1 Jewish servant. But I am confident of getting more than one very soon.

Well, don't put that money in the bank - because you can't make interest on it. LOL

Glad to see you get on well with my mother. She's a great cook and like all Jewish mothers, feeds you until you can't take any more.

Nice to know you ski. I didn't know many Muslims ski. Just be careful during call to prayer that your forehead does not stick to the slope.

I ski too.

Back
Top Bottom