What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

I heard Jordan will also send bulldozers to destroy the Dome of the Rock, and build the Third Temple. Is that true?

I heard Jordan will also send bulldozers to destroy the Dome of the Rock, and build the Third Temple. Is that true?

We put out the tender and Jordan won it.

But that King Abdullah though, eh? what a DUDE. He wears jeans and shades. Just pure swag. Nice tan, handsome guy. Looks in good shape too. Probably hits the gym. Hot wife.

I'm a fan.

Look, Hasani is going through some issues and he's confused about his identity. If he wants to become a Khomeinite, we should be there for him as support and not judge.

Only Allah can judge.

Heroic King Abdullah. Good family. Unfortuantely too close ties to JEW USA. Must change.

Al-CIAda created by USA just to attack Muslims everywhere. Nebraska state college and university. Burma, Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, England etc. Car bombs everywhere. All to ashame Muslims. Beheaders.
Attack everybody.

'JEW USA'... Fukuoka, is that you habibi?! :o:

@Jungibaaz @WebMaster

Behold, 11 pages of pure trolling.

When i first joined on this forum, people used to construct arguments based on logic, used multi-quotes for countering posts, showed reliable sources, charts etc....

I mean you enter a defence site, look into ME section to have a insight about the region. See a topic that catches your attention and all you can read is a troll feast.

Reporting of the posts as the moderation suggests, doesn't brings the sensible discussion back and very ineffective as it is proved over weeks.

I will understand if management deliberately permits these kinds of non-sense as it will increase the post count, traffic, etc... But if it is not the case please provide a solution for this section as it became meaningless to even read any topics, here.

@Jungibaaz @WebMaster

Behold, 11 pages of pure trolling.

When i first joined on this forum, people used to construct arguments based on logic, used multi-quotes for countering posts, showed reliable sources, charts etc....

I mean you enter a defence site, look into ME section to have a insight about the region. See a topic that catches your attention and all you can read is a troll feast.

Reporting of the posts as the moderation suggests, doesn't brings the sensible discussion back and very ineffective as it is proved over weeks.

I will understand if management deliberately permits these kinds of non-sense as it will increase the post count, traffic, etc... But if it is not the case please provide a solution for this section as it became meaningless to even read any topics, here.

You sound like Erdogan, humourless and always serious.

The reason this thread descended into farce is because it had a farcical OP who frequently stomps his feet like a child while everyone else sees the futility and stupidity of his rantings and thus quickly divert to something more fun.

Farce never happens in my highbrow threads....

Back
Top Bottom