What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

You sound like Erdogan, humourless and always serious.

We fool around in the related threads (chit-chat threads). Not in regular threads.

The reason this thread descended into farce is because it had a farcical OP who frequently stomps his feet like a child while everyone else sees the futility and stupidity of his rantings and thus quickly divert to something more fun.

It's mods duty to bring order to section. If you have disputes with the OP you should discuss in a mannered way. This is not the way to do it. That said, i not the owner of this site, feel free to post that suits you the best.

Farce never happens in my highbrow threads....

Really ? :) We are talking about the same forum and section, don't we ?

You gonna get me in trouble.:P

Dooset daram azizam. Or:

Ana behibek
whiped.gif

Jordan acts against the cause of Muhammad(SAW).
Even Muhamad SAW traded with the Jews, the Christians and the polytheists, you have no right to object against Jordan for doing business with Israel....

Even Muhamad SAW traded with the Jews, the Christians and the polytheists, you have no right to object against Jordan for doing business with Israel....

Well, let me play the 'devil's' advocate over here. You may be right, but Hezzy is probably not against trading with Jews. What he's against is trading with Israel, which in his opinion occupies Palestinian-Arab (or Islamic, as you wish) land.

Back
Top Bottom