What's new

Qatar Signs World's 'Longest' Gas Supply Deal With China

To be fair we all like Qatar

It's the other worthless ayrabs like the Emrats sucking up to the Jews who have become a target of hated

So the qataris built their city of jewels and gold from the slavery of your own brothers, and you're acting like they should be liked?

The nerve of this man....

you are a paid slave of arabs, you do a great job of kissing their a ss,

He is Arab, Saudi. He had many usernames before, Al-Hassani, Al- Arabi, ArabianEmpiresandCaliphates and many other usernames. This time he signed up with this username and pretends to be Pakistani.

Last edited:
He is Arab, Saudi. He had many usernames before, Al-Hassani, Al- Arabi, ArabianEmpiresandCaliphates and many other usernames. This time he signed up with this username and pretends to be Pakistani.

No matter how many times you make that false accusation, it does not make it true. I am not an Arab, I don't know those users (I doubt that they are one person anyway), the moderators already denied your claims etc. I signed up for the first time to this forum in May of this year nor would it make sense to pretend anything. Nothing to gain.

he's a lonly guy.

Happily married for 4 years and a father of 3 children.
I never insult any user (s) out of nowhere, never spread hatred against any country or peoples, never troll, post troll threads/troll posts.
You on the other hand has almost 10.000 posts and most of your posts are trolling and hatred.
You call any user that does not hate/insult Arabs, like you do 24/7, for an Arab slave, paid agent, troll and whatever nonsense.
Not been banned even once so far. I received 1 warning only months ago for something harmless that I don't even recall what was.
Carry on insult/trolling people out of the blue to make yourself fell better but no amount of trolling will deny the facts that I initially wrote.
Other Pakistanis agreed and wrote similar as can be seen.
The "neutrals" are not comparable when it comes to being sell-outs and in terms of working against the interests of Pakistan. Even tiny Qatar has more balls despite them not being perfect. This is the truth.

Last edited:
So the qataris built their city of jewels and gold from the slavery of your own brothers, and you're acting like they should be liked?

The nerve of this man....

Qatar is not actively killing any people. The problem is that the poorest people of South Asia (often those going to Qatar and elsewhere as carpenters and other low-skilled jobs) are not educated enough (many are illiterate) and don't know their rights, are not prepared for what they sign up to etc. Physical work during the summer anywhere (South Asia included) is incredibly hard for even very fit people. 1000's of such workers are dying each year too in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and elsewhere. We never hear about this as nobody cares.
Blame the governments for failing the people and not giving them job opportunities back home for them to need to work abroad in such jobs.
I mean what is Qatar supposed to be doing? They need those stadiums/infrastructure to be built and if they don't work during the 4 summer months, they can't be built and some other people will get those jobs (Africans) and those workers will not be able to feed their families back home as nobody cares about them back home.

I mean how do you think that the country you are sitting in (UK) built all their infrastructure and wealth? Who built their palaces, villas, country manors, infrastructure projects etc.
Even in the UK it was well-known that cheap workforce from other European countries (Eastern European) were taken advantage of and many died in work accidents etc,

I don't see criticism of Pakistani doctors earning the bucks in Qatar and elsewhere and other non-blue collar workers. Nobody has a problem with that.

I agree that Qatar could have done more (without knowing all the details) but often people forget that those are Western or South Asian companies employing cheap labour from across the world, Qatar just being the country host, and whatever happens in private companies (inside them or workers areas) is not something that the Qatari state can control 24/7. Qatar has put laws in place that prevent most abuses/being taken advantage of. Also Qatar is not Denmark, UK etc. Give them the same amount of time that the West had to reach their current enligthment (which is not perfect either) and then we can criticism them harshly.

Honestly a lot of this is propaganda from the West from the LGBT and extreme left and virtue warriors.

FIFA's president Infantino said if very well when he called Western hypocrisy out.

Arabs/Muslims are an easy scapegoat due to decades of propaganda/institutionalized hatred in the West.

Why don't the same West hardly ever criticize Israeli's apartheid behaviour against Palestinians and illegal migrants? Just hypocrisy.

Oh, and what is even worst of all this, South Asians treat their most weakest citizens far worse than whatever Arabs do. Look at how we treat poor people in Pakistan, look at how dalits and under low castes are treated in India, poor people in Bangladesh and Sri Lanka, how waderas are treated, how nobody in the governments barely cares about their people abroad anywhere etc.

Look at the Global Slavery Index, they are a world-renowned/reputed organization that has nothing to do with Arabs. They are a Western organization. Look at their data. South Asia is far worse than the GCC. It is not even close. I am not making that data up.

1669158884850.png

1669158904412.png

1669158923172.png

We can discuss all the numbers all day long and the data but you have multiple sources saying the same thing. Why is this never talked about?

Last edited:
No matter how many times you make that false accusation, it does not make it true. I am not an Arab, I don't know those users (I doubt that they are one person anyway), the moderators already denied your claims etc. I signed up for the first time to this forum in May of this year nor would it make sense to pretend anything. Nothing to gain.

Happily married for 4 years and a father of 3 children.
I never insult any user (s) out of nowhere, never spread hatred against any country or peoples, never troll, post troll threads/troll posts.
You on the other hand has almost 10.000 posts and most of your posts are trolling and hatred.
You call any user that does not hate/insult Arabs, like you do 24/7, for an Arab slave, paid agent, troll and whatever nonsense.
Not been banned even once so far. I received 1 warning only months ago for something harmless that I don't even recall what was.
Carry on insult/trolling people out of the blue to make yourself fell better but no amount of trolling will deny the facts that I initially wrote.
Other Pakistanis agreed and wrote similar as can be seen.
The "neutrals" are not comparable when it comes to being sell-outs and in terms of working against the interests of Pakistan. Even tiny Qatar has more balls despite them not being perfect. This is the truth.

my post are trolling but for indians posters. you seem to work very hard defending these tyrants but you live in the neutrals country pakistan.

my post are trolling but for indians posters. you seem to work very hard defending these tyrants but you live in the neutrals country pakistan.

Try again. I am currently based in Europe. What importance does it have? You are based in the UK who colonized, stole billions upon billions from Pakistan, killed 100.000's of Pakistanis (if not a few millions overall), looted the country and people, send millions of Pakistani mercenaries to wars started by the Westerners (WW1, WW2 to mention a few times), forced to fight for some British monarch, invented racial slurs such as ****, look down upon us, imported/invited Pakistanis as cheap labour after WW2 as they needed cheap labour, decades of discrimination in the workforce etc.
All that while those same Western nations preach to the entire world how great they are, how democratic, how perfect and what not. Not something that the Arab regimes are doing.
Of course every sane Pakistani would prefer Arabs who we share 1 billion more things in common with and have always done that be it religion, culture, cuisine, music, ancestry/DNA, appearance, geography etc.
As for criticism, try again once more, I have had several discussions with Arab users (just ask them) here and criticized Arab regime policies on numerous occasions.
You have most likely never visited a single Arab country, never visited the GCC, never met a single Arab etc. On the other hand I and millions of Pakistanis and South Asians as a whole of every ethnicity, social background, province, country etc. have been living in the GCC and are familiar with it. So we know what is propaganda and what is the reality and what needs to be improved.
You on the other hand are just trolling and insulting 24/7 everyone that is not some pathetic low class anti-Arab hater. For what? Because in your imaginary world, Arabs somehow have nothing better to do than hating on Pakistanis in some imaginary world while hosting millions of Pakistanis amongst their midst for decades upon decades, bailing Pakistan out time and time again, financing the nuclear program, standing behind Pakistan during crippling sanctions as the only ones alongside with China etc. You think that this makes sense?

I am wasting my time. And the most moronic claim of yours is thinking that anyone on PDF, let alone me, LOL, is getting paid for writing posts online. I honestly wish that was the case as it would be a nice side income, lol.

Last edited:
Why the **** is Europe not signing long term deals when they desperately need it?
Because these hypocrisy people don't deserve it begging few months ago from Qatar now blaming for human rights and labour workers they should answer atrocities in Panama canal labourers first

Try again. I am currently based in Europe. What importance does it have? You are based in the UK who colonized, stole billions upon billions from Pakistan, killed 100.000's of Pakistanis (if not a few millions overall), looted the country and people, send millions of Pakistani mercenaries to wars started by the Westerners (WW1, WW2 to mention a few times), forced to fight for some British monarch, invented racial slurs such as ****, look down upon us, imported/invited Pakistanis as cheap labour after WW2 as they needed cheap labour, decades of discrimination in the workforce etc.
All that while those same Western nations preach to the entire world how great they are, how democratic, how perfect and what not. Not something that the Arab regimes are doing.
Of course every sane Pakistani would prefer Arabs who we share 1 billion more things in common with and have always done that be it religion, culture, cuisine, music, ancestry/DNA, appearance, geography etc.
As for criticism, try again once more, I have had several discussions with Arab users (just ask them) here and criticized Arab regime policies on numerous occasions.
You have most likely never visited a single Arab country, never visited the GCC, never met a single Arab etc. On the other hand I and millions of Pakistanis and South Asians as a whole of every ethnicity, social background, province, country etc. have been living in the GCC and are familiar with it. So we know what is propaganda and what is the reality and what needs to be improved.
You on the other hand are just trolling and insulting 24/7 everyone that is not some pathetic low class anti-Arab hater. For what? Because in your imaginary world, Arabs somehow have nothing better to do than hating on Pakistanis in some imaginary world while hosting millions of Pakistanis amongst their midst for decades upon decades, bailing Pakistan out time and time again, financing the nuclear program, standing behind Pakistan during crippling sanctions as the only ones alongside with China etc. You think that this makes sense?

I am wasting my time. And the most moronic claim of yours is thinking that anyone on PDF, let alone me, LOL, is getting paid for writing posts online. I honestly wish that was the case as it would be a nice side income, lol.
based in europe you wish you was. most likely in pakistan sucking up to arab gcc countries who treat ppl from indian subcontinent like slave dogs. arabs bailing out bankrupt pakistan is for profit and buying influence, they dont give a shit about pakistan. plz stop lifting their desert balls they dont pay your electric bill.

Back
Top Bottom