What's new

Qatar Signs World's 'Longest' Gas Supply Deal With China

No matter how many times you make that false accusation, it does not make it true. I am not an Arab, I don't know those users (I doubt that they are one person anyway), the moderators already denied your claims etc. I signed up for the first time to this forum in May of this year nor would it make sense to pretend anything. Nothing to gain.

Happily married for 4 years and a father of 3 children.
I never insult any user (s) out of nowhere, never spread hatred against any country or peoples, never troll, post troll threads/troll posts.
You on the other hand has almost 10.000 posts and most of your posts are trolling and hatred.
You call any user that does not hate/insult Arabs, like you do 24/7, for an Arab slave, paid agent, troll and whatever nonsense.
Not been banned even once so far. I received 1 warning only months ago for something harmless that I don't even recall what was.
Carry on insult/trolling people out of the blue to make yourself fell better but no amount of trolling will deny the facts that I initially wrote.
Other Pakistanis agreed and wrote similar as can be seen.
The "neutrals" are not comparable when it comes to being sell-outs and in terms of working against the interests of Pakistan. Even tiny Qatar has more balls despite them not being perfect. This is the truth.

But a major newspaper of today in Pakistan, write on it with your handwriting I am not Al-Arabi, I am Pakistani and take a photo of the newspaper and post it. Make sure the newspaper is of today's date.

he's a lonly guy.

I don't know man. He is super ultra Arab nationalist. He will even argue that Arab poop smell like roses and post articles and research to prove it. This guy is crazy.

Part of a Punjabis and Sindhi are slave minded. Unfortunately they makeup the majority of Pakistan’s population. As long as types of Bajwa’s are in powers. Pakistan and Pakistani people will stay mentally subservient to any foreign entity.
Bro just go through his post history, the guy wasn't lying, he's obviously part of the Saudi bot army

He writes pages and pages, threads and threads about the Arab world, history, infrastructure, R&D, tourism, etc, etc.

It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, and if he isn't then it proves OP's point even further

But a major newspaper of today in Pakistan, write on it with your handwriting I am not Al-Arabi, I am Pakistani and take a photo of the newspaper and post it. Make sure the newspaper is of today's date.

I don't know man. He is super ultra Arab nationalist. He will even argue that Arab poop smell like roses and post articles and research to prove it. This guy is crazy.
His comment history tells you everything, not only you guys have called it out but many Persian posters too.

Literally Arab ball lifting 24/7 and posting pages and pages of content, he's clearly part of the bot army or very weirdly obsessed

Lol that paper was not able bring oil down.
but all those yrs usa got free oil except today the arab oil sheikhs are clapping down. gaddafi was switching to gold for oil the traitor oil rich arab states help cia by providing brainwashed jihadis to attack gaddafi.

but all those yrs usa got free oil except today the arab oil sheikhs are clapping down. gaddafi was switching to gold for oil the traitor oil rich arab states help cia by providing brainwashed jihadis to attack gaddafi.

Past is past. But yes in Pakistan past is also future. So I got ur point.

Qatar Signs World's 'Longest' Gas Supply Deal With China

By AFP - Agence France Presse
November 21, 2022

QatarEnergy announced a 27-year natural gas supply deal with China Monday, calling it the "longest" ever seen as it strengthened ties with Asia at a time when Europe is scrambling for alternative sources.

The state energy company will send four million tonnes of liquefied natural gas annually from its new North Field East project to China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec), it said.

The deal "marks the longest gas supply agreement in the history of the LNG industry", said Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi, Qatar's energy minister and QatarEnergy's chief executive.
Asian countries led by China, Japan and South Korea are the main market for Qatar's gas, which is increasingly being sought by European countries since Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Negotiations with European countries have struggled as Germany and others have baulked at signing the sort of long-term deals made with Asian nations.

North Field is at the centre of Qatar's expansion of its liquefied natural gas production by more than 60 percent to 126 million tonnes a year by 2027.
China is the first country to seal a deal for North Field East.

Another proof that Western hegemony is coming to an end.

Why the **** is Europe not signing long term deals when they desperately need it?

Europe's went their begging bowls to Qatar, but they were rejected, where Qatar's government sited that they do not have the capacity to cover the 40% share of Russian gas to Europe.

Also, when you insult a country hosting Football World Cup, with rubbing your nasty LGBTQ (xyz) bu!!$hit in Qatar's face, expect them to respond in kind.

It is good, now, China can show middle finger to Putin...
Yeah, you dirty little indian trying to pit russia against china eh, you no good for anthing indians all the time are jealousy of china and wish ill on it.

Another proof that Western hegemony is coming to an end.

Europe's went their begging bowls to Qatar, but they were rejected, where Qatar's government sited that they do not have the capacity to cover the 40% share of Russian gas to Europe.

Also, when you insult a country hosting Football World Cup, with rubbing your nasty LGBTQ (xyz) bu!!$hit in Qatar's face, expect them to respond in kind.

Hi,

Qatar also didn't want Germany to reimport it's gas to other EU countries and was insistent on this being part of the contract. Other issue which was minor but played a role was Oil benchmark, Qatar sells all of it's gas indexed with Brent while Germany insisted on gas based. It was a minor thorn but still a nuisance on the negotiation's table.

Yeah, you dirty little indian trying to pit russia against china eh, you no good for anthing indians all the time are jealousy of china and wish ill on it.
no one is jealous of dog eating cheenis.

Back
Top Bottom