What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Jordan is part of greater Israel already, Kuwait of USA.
Your country hangs by a Russian thread.

Greater Israel would be a very good influence in the region - but I think we'll stick with making friends with the Egyptians, Jordanians, Gulf Arabs and hopefully Lebanon when Hezbollah are told to pack their bags.

Meanwhile you and other knuckle-draggers will screech in the background, but no one will listen.

Of course Iran is now on bended knee in front of Europe and America begging for some spare change and thawing relations.

Hell, even just being able to get spare parts for planes is worth the begging. :)

Heroic Israel. PALESTINAIN IRAN must be destroyed.

Heroes.

Next world superpower. They already control the entire Middle East.

Heroic Iran.

Heroic Iran please make Iraq a heroic Iranian colony again.

Iranian colony :rofl:

You quoted me, so it still means you talked to me. After all your endless pleas to leave you alone, you just cant get enough of me, can you? :D

Yeah sure.

Your country hangs by a Russian thread.

Greater Israel would be a very good influence in the region - but I think we'll stick with making friends with the Egyptians, Jordanians, Gulf Arabs and hopefully Lebanon when Hezbollah are told to pack their bags.

Meanwhile you and other knucke-draggers will screech in the background, but no one will listen.

Of course Iran is now on bended knee in front of Europe and America begging for some spare change and thawing relations.

Hell, even just being able to get spare parts for planes is worth the begging. :)

So we are the Russian dog now, I don’t know whats with you people, sometimes we get called American, Iranian dog suddenly Russian dog.

So we are the Russian dog now, I don’t know whats with you people, sometimes we get called American, Iranian dog suddenly Russian dog.
I mixed you up for an Irani.

Well, you may as well be. You're living in their extended back yard. :)

I mixed you up for an Irani.

Well, you may as well be. You're living in their extended back yard. :)

The Safavid empire is causing you sleepless nights, however we will leave you alone so don’t worry.

I wonder if Hazzy also has complaints about fuel and water pumped into Gaza from Israel. LOL

Back
Top Bottom