What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Iran offered free gas to Jordan, if it cut ties with Israel. But King Abdullah refused.

I've heard consuming Iranian gas has Safavid elements in it which will turn pious Sunnis into Shia Twelvers. That might be the reason why Abdullah was reluctant to accept the offer.

Anyway. The day the Arabs will be united on Palestine is the day that St. Patrick day will fall on saturday.

Oh, how great they are. Let me give them a virtual medal. Did they achieve anything? No, nothing as usual.

That pathetic regime even allowed Israel to control their territory (Golan Heights) for DECADES. And here you are complaining about Jordan which is much smaller and less populous than Syria. Last time I checked Jordanian territory is not occupied by Israel.
Besides Jordan is the country that fought the most and bravest against Israel. Even Israeli officers that took part in the wars admit that.

Quit joking, Egypt is the answer towards that.

How could they take Golan if neighboring Jordan would allow US forces to come and invade Syria.

Quit joking, Egypt is the answer towards that.

How could they take Golan if neighboring Jordan would allow US forces to come and invade Syria.

That's not what the Israeli officers told in that documentary I watched ages ago. But overall Egypt did more of course due to their size, population and better military.

Yes, sure. LOL. How did you reach that conclusion? What happened with the US when Egypt retook Sinai or when Jordan retook Jordanian territory?

Jordan made the right choice. Israel is much more valuable and will always be a neighbor.

That's not what the Israeli officers told in that documentary I watched ages ago. But overall Egypt did more of course due to their size, population and better military.

Yes, sure. LOL. How did you reach that conclusion? What happened with the US when Egypt retook Sinai or when Jordan retook Jordanian territory?

They took Sinai at a war led to agreement started with 2 fronts against Israel, you want Syria to take Golan on their own after they were done with their war.

Them going on their own results in a big loss, and more territory getting taken by Israel. They did the right things.

They took Sinai at a war led to agreement started with 2 fronts against Israel, you want Syria to take Golan on their own after they were done with their war.

Them going on their own results in a big loss, and more territory getting taken by Israel. They did the right things.

So when is Iraq going to lease some land to Israel? I suggest Kirkuk now when Kurdistan already have their own country.
Let us all hail the Al-Assad family at the same time. 3. 2. 1. go.

I've heard consuming Iranian gas has Safavid elements in it which will turn pious Sunnis into Shia Twelvers. That might be the reason why Abdullah was reluctant to accept the offer.

Anyway. The day the Arabs will be united on Palestine is the day that St. Patrick day will fall on saturday.

The thing is, the Arab nation states have given up and totally surrendered. Arabs dont have any leader to look up to anymore since Nasser.
After Sadat signed the peace treaty Egypt, which traditionally have always been the leader of the Arab world (given its size and vibrant history of national institutions, culture, modern progressive people), was no longer seen as a leader.

After Egypt made peace with Israel, Iraq and Syria tried to take advantage and be the leader of Arab world. An important element of being that was th struggle/resistance against Israel and support for Palestine.
But both of them have been destroyed by the US.

Today, Arabs (GCC countries in particular) only look out after numbero uno, ie themselves.

Last edited:
So when is Iraq going to lease some land to Israel? I suggest Kirkuk now when Kurdistan already have their own country.
Let us all hail the Al-Assad family at the same time. 3. 2. 1. go.

Maybe they can lease Hawaii, that response makes no sense.
But you already know what my opinion is about them, in the Iranian Arab thread, the Jordanian himself couldn’t prove otherwise

Maybe they can lease Hawaii, that response makes no sense.
But you already know what my opinion is about them, in the Iranian Arab thread, the Jordanian himself couldn’t prove otherwise

Yes, you love them. You dream about a nice looking Jordanian girl each night. Just admit it. You probably also lived in Jordan before you relocated to Europe. Is that not right? Maybe a Jordanian bully made you hate them?!

Let us all hail the Al-Assad family though. True Arab nationalists.

Yes, you love them. You dream about a nice looking Jordanian girl each night. Just admit it. You probably also lived in Jordan before you relocated to Europe. Is that not right? Maybe a Jordanian bully made you hate them?!

Let us all hail the Al-Assad family though. True Arab nationalists.
:cheers:

The thing is, the Arab nation states have given up and totally surrendered. Arabs dont have any leader to look up to anymore since Nasser.
After Sadat signed the peace treaty, Egypt was no longer seen as leading Arab leader. After Egypt, Iraq and Syria tried to take advantage and be the leader of Arab world. An important element of being that was th struggle against Israel and support for Palestine.
But both of them are destroyed.
T
oday, Arabs (GCC countries in particular) look up to numbero uno, ie themselves.

Oil has made many Arab states decadent, and being content with the status quo. Why would they risk losing their source of income for a conflict they do not identify with. They have one of the most powerful assets in the world, energy, yet are unwilling to effectively use it, simply because their positions and wealth has been established thanks to the West.

Do you think the Hashemite clan in Jordan would've ruled the country if the British hadn't support him? Who else would support them? Who else would support the Saudis, the Gulfis, Egyptians, you name it? They have become dependent on the West for most they got.

When the Ottomans left the region, it looked as if the Arabs would become a strong, united bloc, but they have failed ever since. They have never been able to unleash themselves from the chains the West has put on to them.

Back
Top Bottom