What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Did a pathetic child start this thread?

Such immaturity. As if a country is going to play around with something as vitally important as energy security, for the benefit of a separate political conflict or some twisted Koranic interpretation.

The Koran actually tells Muslims to do business with Jews.

The little kid who started this thread thinks Jordan should flirt with its energy security so he and his beard can feel better. LOL

Jordan does not need to make any excuses to anybody. They look after their interests first like any other sane country. This is not a coffee club.

@BLACKEAGLE

Nobody is asking them to make excuses for anybody, it's just time to make a split between arabs and Muslims. One side supports Muhammad's cause and another is against it.

Not the first time the Zionists use to steal Lebanon and gaza gas
Qatar also was ready to save Israel and supplies them with gas if Egypt stop selling their gas

What contribution did you make to this thread and what does 'Jewish gas' mean or what are you inferring by that?

Inferring? Think you mean referring.

I'm just being sarcastic, Jordan can do the hell she wants to.

Qatar also was ready to save Israel and supplies them with gas if Egypt stop selling their gas
Egypt did stop selling them gas, and the Qataris sold none.

Exactly, of course all these people conveniently ignore that it's partially Gaza and Lebanese gas. This is why Hezbollah is also in Lebanon to secure Lebanese resources.

Inferring? Think you mean referring.

I'm just being sarcastic, Jordan can do the hell she wants to.

Egypt did stop selling them gas, and the Qataris sold none.

You made no point at all or contribution.

Nobody is asking them to make excuses for anybody, it's just time to make a split between arabs and Muslims. One side supports Muhammad's cause and another is against it.

What do you think that Prophet Muhammad (saws) would do with the parties of Palestine that cannot even unite on such a big cause or the so-called "Islamic" Republic of Iran?

@Yzd Khalifa

You come on here and portray yourself as an pan-Arabist whom are anti iranian and anti Israeli but you're pro Israel.

This doesn't make sense, please explain where your allegiance stands.

What do you think that Prophet Muhammad (saws) would do with the parties of Palestine that cannot even unite on such a big cause or the so-called "Islamic" Republic of Iran?

He would get rid of secular corrupts, then all that would be left are observing Muslims and we would devote so much to a huge Islamic cause of Islamic land and our holy mosque which he descended to. I'm sure he wouldn't tolerate Shia Islam but would have different approaches to convert them and would largely succeed.

@Yzd Khalifa

You come on here and portray yourself as an pan-Arabist whom are anti iranian and anti Israeli but you're pro Israel.

This doesn't make sense, please explain where your allegiance stands.

He would get rid of secular corrupts, then all that would be left are observing Muslims and we would devote so much to a huge Islamic cause of Islamic land and our holy mosque which he descended to.

My point is that there is no need to lecture when the entire Muslim world is at fault and nobody is better than the other.

The Palestinian cause is before the Islamic republic was existed so don't blame your failure and treason on Iran is that clear Israel lover

My point is that there is no need to lecture when the entire Muslim world is at fault and nobody is better than the other.

Okay I agree many of us and outside sources are to blame, however, it still is an Islamic cause. Problem is in a different thread you told me you have no hope for my ideas and think we should stay on the path we currently are. Which I believe will strip us of our identity eventually and will render all our causes meaningless. I'm not saying I'm better than any of you, however, as our leaders, they should do better than this including al other leaders, turkish or Iranian. If they really believe in Muhammad's cause how could we be this far from him?

KSA has nothing to do with Palestinian-Israeli issues.
So it's not Arab Israeli conflict???
It's not Palestine Arab land???
It's not that al aqsa the land of israa and mira'j
It's Jerusalem the qibla of Muslims
You Saudis show your real face everyday you prove that you are traitors it's true that you are what left of khaybar and Madena Jews your are Zionists more than the Jews

Back
Top Bottom