What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

Okay I agree many of us and outside sources are to blame, however, it still is an Islamic cause. Problem is in a different thread you told me you have no hope for my ideas and think we should stay on the path we currently are. Which I believe will strip us of our identity eventually and will render all our causes meaningless. I'm not saying I'm better than any of you, however, as our leaders, they should do better than this including al other leaders, turkish or Iranian. If they really believe in Muhammad's cause how could we be this far from him?

KSA is no leader of anyone other than KSA. We are not going to solve other peoples problems or countries since nobody is doing that with us or have done it. In fact I am against any donations from us to others since people are ungrateful. Should be used on our people and country instead. Nobody is giving us donations despite having poor people too.

So it's not Arab Israeli conflict???
It's not Palestine Arab land???
It's not that al aqsa the land of israa and mira'j
It's Jerusalem the qibla of Muslims
You Saudis show your real face everyday you prove that you are traitors it's true that you are what left of khaybar and Madena Jews your are Zionists more than the Jews

I like Jews so fine with me. Clever people. They are also of more use than 99,9% of all other countries of the region.

KSA is no leader of anyone other than KSA. We are not going to solve other peoples problems or countries since nobody is doing that with us or have done it. In fact I am against any donations from us to others since people are ungrateful. Should be used on our people and country instead. Nobody is giving us donations despite having poor people too.

I like Jews so fine with me. Clever people. They are also of more use than 99,9% of all other countries of the region.

I'm not asking KSA for anything, I'm asking the proclaimed 'Arab Muslims' to side with Muhammad's cause. And to do what the God of the Universe ordained us to do. You as an Saudi Arabian should be ashamed to throw away an grave Islamic cause that your Prophet(SAW) would do everything for. All your ancestors you also praise, the ones who put their blood and efforts into acquiring the land won't be so happy on the day of judgement.

We don't have a problem with ordinary Jews, we have a problem with occupying Jews who illegally took our land according to any ethical person. Doesn't matter what the British empire said so at the time.

Now, Hamas does side with Muhammad's cause but Egypt and Saudi Arabia seem to be totally against Hamas because they support an Islamic cause.

If you want to distance yourself from Islam and Allah please proclaim this publicly. I wish that such nations would proclaim that publicly so the final moment to settle this dispute can occur. We aren't going to throw away our Islamic heritage, whether you like it or not Saudi Arabia is for Muhammad and Allah(SWT) and it's Islamic land. Any Arabs or Iranians or Pakistanis who disagree with that then we won't go down without a fight.

Jordan has been in alliance ( controlled by ) with the US, UK and Israel for years.

Nothing of a surprise actually, they always turn a blind eye to Israeli air force aircraft passing Jordanian airspace.

I'm not asking KSA for anything, I'm asking the proclaimed 'Arab Muslims' to side with Muhammad's cause. And to do what the God of the Universe ordained us to do. You as an Saudi Arabian should be ashamed to throw away an grave Islamic cause that your Prophet(SAW) would do everything for. All your ancestors you also praise, the ones who put their blood and efforts into acquiring the land won't be so happy on the day of judgement.

We don't have a problem with ordinary Jews, we have a problem with occupying Jews who illegally took our land according to any ethical person. Doesn't matter what the British empire said so at the time.

Now, Hamas does side with Muhammad's cause but Egypt and Saudi Arabia seem to be totally against Hamas because they support an Islamic cause.

If you want to distance yourself from Islam and Allah please proclaim this publicly. I wish that such nations would proclaim that publicly so the final moment to settle this dispute can occur. We aren't going to throw away our Islamic heritage, whether you like it or not Saudi Arabia is for Muhammad and Allah(SWT) and it's Islamic land. Any Arabs or Iranians or Pakistanis who disagree with that then we won't go down without a fight.

My ancestors are long gone and buried. Just like yours. The cause is fantasy as of now. Let other Muslim countries help you but they don't either. Why have they not gone to war with Israel for all those years? In fact KSA continues to be the largest donor to Palestine while others use you as their proxies or for political gains.

I don't care about Hamas or any other political party.

KSA is for Saudi Arabians only. Outside of two mosques. I don't believe in false causes. A better cause would be to unite for once.

Anyway KSA should keep out of other peoples business if it was up to me.

There is no true Islamic cause in Palestine right now. Just Palestinian nationalism mixed with opposing Islamic ideologies and parties fighting for power and who cannot even truly unite despite their people having been occupied since 1947.

Jordan has been in alliance ( controlled by ) with the US, UK and Israel for years.

Nothing of a surprise actually, they always turn a blind eye to Israeli air force aircraft passing Jordanian airspace.

Then go attack Israel and see how long you will last. You don't care. Said so yourself.

No one told Jordan to attack Israel, Syria has avoided relations with them for decades while being a neighbor.

Good for them. And where is that failed state now and before?:lol:

Oh, Israel has been occupying the Golan heights (Syrian territory) for DECADES without Syria even lifting a finger. A Syria much bigger and more populous than Jordan.:lol:

All that dumb bravado.

So it's not Arab Israeli conflict???
It's not Palestine Arab land???
It's not that al aqsa the land of israa and mira'j
It's Jerusalem the qibla of Muslims
You Saudis show your real face everyday you prove that you are traitors it's true that you are what left of khaybar and Madena Jews your are Zionists more than the Jews
Thats just his opinion,it cant be the KSA's official point of view or is it @Yzd Khalifa ?

My ancestors are long gone and buried. Just like yours. The cause is fantasy as of now. Let other Muslim countries help you but they don't either. Why have they not gone to war with Israel for all those years? In fact KSA continues to be the largest donor to Palestine while others use you as their proxies or for political gains.

I don't care about Hamas or any other political party.

KSA is for Saudi Arabians only. Outside of two mosques. I don't believe in false causes. A better cause would be to unite for once.

Anyway KSA should keep out of other peoples business if it was up to me.

There is no true Islamic cause in Palestine right now. Just Palestinian nationalism mixed with opposing Islamic ideologies and parties fighting for power and who cannot even truly unite despite their people having been occupied since 1947.

That's not the point at all, read my post again.

Good for them. And where is that failed state now and before?:lol:

Oh, Israel has been occupying the Golan heights (Syrian territory) for DECADES without Syria even lifting a finger. A Syria much bigger and more populous than Jordan.:lol:

All that dumb bravado.

So your going to make fun of Syria and Syrians now as well, nice.

So your going to make fun of Syria and Syrians now as well, nice.

That's your conclusion based on my correct statement of them being a failed/poor state before and after the conflict started?

Why don't you answer the remaining part of my post? Can't handle the truth? Read it again and come back to me. I don't care what you or others think anyway.

Did a pathetic child start this thread?

Such immaturity. As if a country is going to play around with something as vitally important as energy security, for the benefit of a separate political conflict or some twisted Koranic interpretation.

The Koran actually tells Muslims to do business with Jews.

The little kid who started this thread thinks Jordan should flirt with its energy security so he and his beard can feel better. LOL

Location flag: UK
Origin: Israel

Welcome back Mozambique Drill.

That's your conclusion based on my correct statement of them being a failed/poor state before and after the conflict started?

Why don't you answer the remaining part of my post? Can't handle the truth? Read it again and come back to me. I don't care what you or others think anyway.

Syria supported groups that fought Israel in the 80’s in Lebanon, other then that they lack the power to fight Israel on their own, they could together with larger Egypt but not on their own.

Ok! bye

Syria supported groups that fought Israel in the 80’s in Lebanon, other then that they lack the power to fight Israel on their own, they could together with larger Egypt but not on their own.

Ok! bye

Oh, how great they are. Let me give them a virtual medal. Did they achieve anything? No, nothing as usual.

That pathetic regime even allowed Israel to control their territory (Golan Heights) for DECADES. And here you are complaining about Jordan which is much smaller and less populous than Syria. Last time I checked Jordanian territory is not occupied by Israel.
Besides Jordan is the country that fought the most and bravest against Israel. Even Israeli officers that took part in the wars admit that.

Back
Top Bottom