What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Israeli media says Israeli Navy is striking Gaza as well

Another Israeli air strikes hits land(usually mean mortar/rocket launcher or something else) in Rafah

More air strikes in Rafah

Breaking: First civilian home targeted in Israeli strikes in Rafah, I will post the family name once it is confirmed, it appears a drone fired a warning missile on roof first(to be fair to them), let's hope they evacuated in time

House belongs to Dhair family, as of now no injuries , the family evacuated

The AGTM strike was taped and going to be aired later tonight on a local Gaza news channel. Apparently you can see some of the soldiers leave the bus right before it was hit, and seems like Israeli media lied about claiming it was a civilian bus.

Seems like they waited for soldiers to leave the bus to avoid inflicting heavy casualties. But, to also show they can.

Breaking: Israeli air strikes hitting northern Gaza

Breaking: Israel tank shells hit area in Khan Yunis

Breaking: Palestinian mortar fire across the border appear to be targeting Israeli artillery

Breaking: Israeli drone strike hits something in Hay Zaytoun town

Breaking: US envoy Jason Greenblatt(Jewish guy), blames Hamas for Gaza escalation

Last edited:

Breaking:
Second civilian home targeted in Gaza in Khan Yunis, three story home just destroyed by Israeli air strikes

Breaking: Al Aqsa journalists/staff evacuate media building after Israeli army calls them and threatens it will attack the building

Israeli army confirms it was an military bus:

Breaking: More Israeli air strikes hit Khan Yunis moments ago, hit the same house

May the Lord grant you his mercy, you will not be forgotten and your souls will be avenged ....

46061925_1929368130492654_2733515481519489024_n.jpg

46047359_1929367980492669_8355669290216587264_n.jpg

~

Another pointless round of violence , that would benefit no one.

The situation stinks.

~

All Palestinians in Gaza get news from this network. To inform of where the strikes are or if they need to evacuate certain areas. I don't understand this action by Israel.

~

Another pointless round of violence , that would benefit no one.

The situation stinks.

~

Can you guys put pressure on your government? What were they thinking last night? You don't need to like Hamas. But, remember everyone thought there was a legitimate truce going to be implemented just a few days ago. And everyone got a sigh of relief and this move(special force hit) caught everyone by surprise.

Palestinian joint military committee says it has decided to expand scope of range and response

All Palestinians in Gaza get news from this network. To inform of where the strikes are or if they need to evacuate certain areas. I don't understand this action by Israel.

Let's wait and watch. News are coming in from different sources.

Palestinian joint military committee says it has decided to expand scope of range and response

If they expand range then this will get really ugly for both Israel and Gaza.

Israel is planning to escalate and so is Hamas. This situation is getting out of hand and all because of one idiot who violated the cease fire so many innocent will suffer.

Sad news coming from some sources AL aqsa tv station completely destroyed by strikes.

Can you guys put pressure on your government? What were they thinking last night? You don't need to like Hamas. But, remember everyone thought there was a legitimate truce going to be implemented just a few days ago. And everyone got a sigh of relief and this move(special force hit) caught everyone by surprise.

Another bloodbath is coming for Gaza's civilians . World can unfortunately only cares if any single Israeli civilian injured by Palestinian home made rocket but going to ignore thousand dollar bombings by world sofisticated weapons.

Other than vote or demonstrate there is little that private citizens can do ,

I have no idea what exactly started this round nor does it matter , we have seen this so many times before , it never solves anything. That is because we have things that must be solved from the roots. This round is just the symptom to the fact that the humanitarian situation in Gaza must be solved from the root and the whole conflict with the palestinians must be solved from the root.

I have no idea what understanding was reached with Hamas , i saw few days ago that money from Qatar was moved to Gaza and it seems some sort of understandings where on their way.

What ever the reason , the sides must allow normality to return.

We also must resume are talks with Fattah and involve them in the process. Because right now we are talking to Hamas who do not even recognize our right to exist , and we made no such concession to Fattah , who at least agreed on the two state solution.

For an agreement you must have Fattah aboard.

Meanwhile i hope reason would win this round , because there is a real issue in Gaza that must be attended and what is happening now , is sure not helping.

~

Another bloodbath is coming for Gaza's civilians . World can unfortunately only cares if any single Israeli civilian injured by Palestinian home made rocket but going to ignore thousand dollar bombings by world sofisticated weapons.

International media can report what they want, but general global public is well aware of what happened here and who broke the ceasefire. Gaza's security ministry has been training in past years on how to secure civilians and evacuate them so hopefully they have some better measures to try saving the civilians from the Israeli attacks. This does not mean this will be an all out conflict, it might remain this way for a few days or less. Depending what understandings are reached.

Image of tv station bombed:
Dr008KBX4AA6Wbi.jpg

Breaking: Another home appears to be targeted by Israeli air strikes in Khan Yunis

Breaking: Sirens in Ashkelon

Al Aqsa is up and working again via other means

Hi, I'm "Reboot Man"... I come every few years... and get the same "Indignation" as Every few years...
With me, Parrots are out and shiny...
And Hypocrites are dancing...

But... The Chosen...Say it's you... And therefore "you" should die in silence...
Reality is used by the Weak... Excuses if for the Strong...

Hi, Hi,Hi...Tell me my name and Will tell you my Number...
Ho,Ho,Ho... Don't Bother Brother... You may swim in my Blood...
That is for you... your Damnation

Eid is coming... A Child I wish.

Other than vote or demonstrate there is little that private citizens can do ,

I have no idea what exactly started this round nor does it matter , we have seen this so many times before , it never solves anything. That is because we have things that must be solved from the roots. This round is just the symptom to the fact that the humanitarian situation in Gaza must be solved from the root and the whole conflict with the palestinians must be solved from the root.

I have no idea what understanding was reached with Hamas , i saw few days ago that money from Qatar was moved to Gaza and it seems some sort of understandings where on their way.

What ever the reason , the sides must allow normality to return.

We also must resume are talks with Fattah and involve them in the process. Because right now we are talking to Hamas who do not even recognize our right to exist , and we made no such concession to Fattah , who at least agreed on the two state solution.

For an agreement you must have Fattah aboard.

Meanwhile i hope reason would win this round , because there is a real issue in Gaza that must be attended and what is happening now , is sure not helping.

~

The talks were about to start and peace was going to happen and then Israel did this.

You can blame Hamas as much as you want but it is Israel's fault this time and few war mongering elements did this.

Al Aqsa Tv station completely destroyed and reports are coming in Israeli army camp took direct rockets hits and a factory in Israel destroyed.

What an idiot who brought this suffering on every one.

The talks were about to start and peace was going to happen and then Israel did this.

You can blame Hamas as much as you want but it is Israel's fault this time and few war mongering elements did this.

Al Aqsa Tv station completely destroyed and reports are coming in Israeli army camp took direct rockets hits and a factory in Israel destroyed.

What an idiot who brought this suffering on every one.

Everything you said was true brother, but I want to add the talks have been ongoing for months. They finally became fruitful, Israel approved Qatari donations to Gaza to help pay civil employee salaries. And agreed to build a seaport for Gaza, while opening all border crossings permanently as well. So we were in beginning of implementation stage of the long term truce deal.

Back
Top Bottom