What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Breaking: Israeli air strikes hit civilian home in Rafah

Abbas needs to go, so does all of the Palestinian Authority. They are useless and helping this vicious enemy. Arab world must not show indifference this time, there must be serious measures taken. It was the Israeli's who destroyed the ceasefire. If Arab world shows indifference I think it is time for Muslims to consider revolting against the leaders who keep showing indifference to Muslim causes.

These leaders keep giving out rewards to foreigners and treat their own people with no respect. It's bad that we are putting up with these leaders.

The least the international community can do this time is guarantee a truce deal that will lift the siege. Israel supposedly was agreeing to this until it went on an attack mission yesterday.

Breaking: Gaza Health Ministry announces two Palestinian police officers have been killed in previous Israeli strikes in northern Gaza and not just one

Breaking: Israeli air strike hits apartment building in what appears to be central Gaza

Breaking: Another anti tank missile fired at an Israeli bus carrying Israeli soldiers

TRT world reporting bus hit killed one Israeli.

I hope it's not escalated like 2014/12 without proper weapons thousand of Palestinian will be killed by peace loving innocent Israeli

TRT world reporting bus hit killed one Israeli.

I hope it's not escalated like 2014/12 without proper weapons thousand of Palestinian will be killed by peace loving innocent Israeli

TRT is usually pretty reliable, but Israeli media confirms these things very late. So I will continue to update. If there are killed Israeli's it will deter them. Usually they are used to not suffering any casualties.

Another(garage?) hit by Palestinian rocket:

Dr0JUqwWoAAxeKx.jpg

Breaking: More Israeli air strikes in Nusarayeet refugee camp.

Breaking: Israel tank shells hit Rafah residents home's near the border causing heavy damage

Russia is apparently getting involved to mediate a ceasefire. Actually it seems like Egypt and UN making calls. IMO, Hamas should ignore Egypt and continue all night until there are killed Israeli's. Egyptian regime keeps screwing us over and does nothing to ensure Israeli side abides by ceasefire.

This pathetic pantomime 'palestinian' who's actually American born, is sitting comfortably in Michigan hoping for war and deaths from his keyboard.

He'll then whine and whinge like a little baby when Gazans come off worse in the war he wants.

You're a disgrace to humanity.

Did you forget that you are from Michigan too? Do you think I don't know you?

This pathetic pantomime 'palestinian' who's actually American born, is sitting comfortably in Michigan hoping for war and deaths from his keyboard.

He'll then whine and whinge like a little baby when Gazans come off worse in the war he wants.

You're a disgrace to humanity.

Leave him alone plz. Israel started this violation of cease fire even you know it. When you were praising this raid a day ago and I told you Netanyahu will make Israeli occupied territory burn and look it is happening. For once admit your mistake. I am not a fan of civilians being killed on any side but what is happening in Gaza or south Israel at the moment is Netanyahu's fault.

Breaking: Israeli air strikes hit civilian home in Rafah

Abbas needs to go, so does all of the Palestinian Authority. They are useless and helping this vicious enemy. Arab world must not show indifference this time, there must be serious measures taken. It was the Israeli's who destroyed the ceasefire. If Arab world shows indifference I think it is time for Muslims to consider revolting against the leaders who keep showing indifference to Muslim causes.

These leaders keep giving out rewards to foreigners and treat their own people with no respect. It's bad that we are putting up with these leaders.

The least the international community can do this time is guarantee a truce deal that will lift the siege. Israel supposedly was agreeing to this until it went on an attack mission yesterday.

Palestinian authority are utterlt useless

They basically exist hand in glove with the israelis for the right to govern the prison in which they are imprisoned

Israel started this with a ill thought out intrusion which killed 7 Palestinians

The arab world is useless (no offence)
Pressure must be placed on the worthless governments of Saudi, Oman, UAE etc to ask them where there detente with the israelis got them

Leave him alone plz. Israel started this violation of cease fire even you know it. When you were praising this raid a day ago and I told you Netanyahu will make Israeli occupied territory burn and look it is happening. For once admit your mistake. I am not a fan of civilians being killed on any side but what is happening in Gaza or south Israel at the moment is Netanyahu's fault.

Err no. Israel conducted surveillance in Gaza because it's a hostile territory which talks about wiping out Jews every day. The operation didn't go to plan and palestinians attacked the Israelis.

Now we have this pantomime palestinian from America being so brave from his keyboard about war - but in a few hours his bravery will turn to tears and he'll expect sympathy from everyone because Gaza is being bombed. This is what he always does. Acts tough, then whines when his side looses.

And all from the safety of his American home.

Breaking: Gaza Health Ministry reports one Palestinian killed in strikes in Rafah

Get mods attention to this thread, the troll is furious I'm reporting the news accurately. Everywhere else the Israeli attacks which broke the cease fire are not reported. So just keep reporting his posts. He shouldn't be allowed to derail threads like that and pretend like Palestinians had it coming.

Breaking: Gaza Health Ministry reports one Palestinian killed in strikes in Rafah

Get mods attention to this thread, the troll is furious I'm reporting the news accurately. Everywhere else the Israeli attacks which broke the cease fire are not reported. So just keep reporting his posts. He shouldn't be allowed to derail threads like that and pretend like Palestinians had it coming.

You could be reported for wishing for deaths, which contravenes the forum rules.

Err no. Israel conducted surveillance in Gaza because it's a hostile territory which talks about wiping out Jews every day. The operation didn't go to plan and palestinians attacked the Israelis.

Now we have this pantomime palestinian from America being so brave from his keyboard about war - but in a few hours his bravery will turn to tears and he'll expect sympathy from everyone because Gaza is being bombed. This is what he always does. Acts tough, then whines when his side losses.

Just look at your attitude. Gaza talks about attacking Israel but Israel actually attacks Gaza. Your matcho irondome has just failed because of brute force attack of several rockets and now your citizens are under threat same as people of Gaza and all you can do is disagree with me but it is a real horror for those living it live.

Here is a video below of mighty Israel now tell me is it helping any one.

You could be reported for wishing for deaths, which contravenes the forum rules.

No you can't, and if that is that deems warning then be prepared for a long ban since half of your total posts on this forum encourage turning Gaza into a parking lot, killing Gazan's, Syrians and Iranians, so on. Now quit getting personal, it's not going to stop me from posting.

You don't need to report him, let him be. His ignorance is enough to show his thinking.

@GBU-28 what has Netanyahu gained from this violation other than destruction in Israel and Gaza?

Israeli air strikes moments ago in Gaza, Israeli assault(since last night) has not ended, it's unclear why you agree to truce and steps to lift siege then commit to an assault. What is Israel planning to achieve? Weaken Palestinian factions before agreeing to truce deal or what?

Just look at your attitude. Gaza talks about attacking Israel but Israel actually attacks Gaza. Your matcho irondome has just failed because of brute force attack of several rockets and now your citizens are under threat same as people of Gaza and all you can do is disagree with me but it is a real horror for those living it live.

Here is a video below of mighty Israel now tell me is it helping any one.

I'm not the one on here wishing for conflict. In fact, wishing for deaths like your Yankee Falcon friend. Direct your derision towards him.

@GBU-28 what has Netanyahu gained from this violation other than destruction in Israel and Gaza?

As I said, the palestinians every day in their media talk about murdering Jews and every day they're digging tunnels into Israel.

It's incumbent on the Israeli PM to protect the country and that means surveillance operations. Last night's operations seems to have gone wrong and the palestinians were the first to open fire when they uncovered the Israeli surveillance team.

You cannot expect Israel to sit idle and wait for Hamas to pop up from their tunnels.

Now we have this pantomime palestinian from America being so brave from his keyboard about war - but in a few hours his bravery will turn to tears and he'll expect sympathy from everyone because Gaza is being bombed. This is what he always does. Acts tough, then whines when his side looses.

Are you slow in the head

Israel carried out a aggressive operation inside Palestinian territory to kill Palestinians in the midst of peace talks

This is YOUR fault why are you denying this

You tried to scupper peace talks and now will kill more innocent Palestinians

Back
Top Bottom