What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Breaking: Israeli air strikes in Khan Yunis & Rafah , various other drone strikes in different areas

Earlier strikes:
Dr0T7OQXQAEX-gl.jpg

Israeli soldier succumbs to wounds after strike on bus carrying soldiers according to Al-Mayadeen

I'm not the one on here wishing for conflict. In fact, wishing for deaths like your Yankee Falcon friend. Direct your derision towards him.

As I said, the palestinians every day in their media talk about murdering Jews and every day they're digging tunnels into Israel.

It's incumbent on the Israeli PM to protect the country and that means surveillance operations. Last night's operations seems to have gone wrong and the palestinians were the first to open fire when they uncovered the Israeli surveillance team.

You cannot expect Israel to sit idle and wait for Hamas to pop up from their tunnels.

Come on man be a bit realistic. Palestinian aggression?

My friend it was Israeli raid which broke cease fire.

Iron dome stoped after first 20 rockets all the rest are falling on places where civilians live the same way you air force is bombing civilians in Gaza. Why this all because of one idiot Netanyahu and his war mongering ambitions. At least have the courtesy to condemn the action of this brainless war seeker.

Iron dome out of missile now what will stop the next wave of rockets? Don't think about civilians in Gaza but At least think for the one you care and their safety. Israel violated cease fire and this helps no one.

20 bombs just dropped on Gaza and many more rockets flying toward Israel. Netanyahu got what he was looking for. Iron dome out of missiles. Fox news has not reported it to trump yet so who will save Israel now. Was this violation from Netanyahu worth it?

Does Hamas posses MANPADS or any Air Defence capability? I mean that must have been a priority since the 2014 war?

IAF is proudly reporting their bombing of Gaza on Twitter forgetting civilians in Israel are also suffering because of few idiots who wanted to violate cease fire by going into Gaza and killing people.

Israel has not achieved any deterrence by this because rockets are still flying towards Israel hope some sense prevails in Jews and they stop Zionists.

This was the civilian car used by the Israeli assassination squad last night, they managed to drive off to border, left the car and got in a gun fight(which killed one of their soldiers), afterwards an Israeli helicopter bombed the car and it is in Gaza:

gaza_arabi21333.jpg

gaza_arabi215555.jpg

gaza_arabi21_3344.jpg

Does Hamas posses MANPADS or any Air Defence capability? I mean that must have been a priority since the 2014 war?

Manpads yes, it helps against attack helicopters but futile against jets.

The problem the Palestinians have is supply

The Israelis have them in a open air prison they control their air and sea space

The Palestinians have a border with Egypt but we all know how usefull Egypt under Sisi is

So the Palestinians cant fight back properly but can try to defend themselves by creating consequences for israeli occupation and aggression

Arab countries need to hang their heads in shame

Several more Israeli air strikes in Khan Yunis, also two tank shells hit an watch tower in Rafah recently.

Palestinians are firing mortars across the border targeting an Israeli army outpost

Israeli political establishment now has to make tough decisions. Because they lost trust of everybody after what happened yesterday. They lost trust of Egypt, Qatar, and UN. Who had assumed we were on our way to a long term truce that will see the siege lifted or relieved to an extent.

Funeral procession of Hamas military wing local commander(That was assassinated yesterday) earlier this morning:

DrzOHQmXgAAApvq.jpg

DrzOHQdX4AAiBM9.jpg

Reminds me of my siggy which speaks volumes. Keep being naughty and never learn till it's too late. You can justify your actions to HIM.

Breaking: Israeli drone strike in Rafah moments ago

Breaking: More heavy Israeli strikes in Rafah

Breaking: Police in Gaza remove Israeli missile from roof of house in Rafah that didn't explode

Palestinian Joint military committee says it targeted an bus carrying Israeli soldiers, killing one and injuring the rest. This was earlier, and it was not a bus of civilians,it was carrying soldiers.

Another direct hit in Sderot moments ago:
Dr0c9kRXQAAkYJR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom