What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Everything you said was true brother, but I want to add the talks have been ongoing for months. They finally became fruitful, Israel approved Qatari donations to Gaza to help pay civil employee salaries. And agreed to build a seaport for Gaza, while opening all border crossings permanently as well. So we were in beginning of implementation stage of the long term truce deal.

Israel derailed this whole peace process and brought things back to square one because their ambition is Gaza is not peace.

Gaza home hit by Israeli strikes in Khan Yunis recently:

46095557_411660279371249_2102413446606749696_n.jpg

Al Aqsa TV station to air the AGTM strike on IDF bus in a few moments. More sirens in Ashkelon.

Another civilian home is targeted by Israeli strikes moments ago.

Last edited:
Reports of long range rocket launched towards Israel. This situation is getting worse.

You can blame Hamas as much as you want

Actually i did not blame anyone , just said it matters not what is the reason for this round but it needs to be resolved.

It is you who pointed fingers not me. That is because , unlike you i actually live in this region , and unlike you i actually want to see this conflict resolved.

While you, do not really want it solved . You want it to continue and exploit it for your own purpose and use it to blame one side.

~

Actually i did not blame anyone , just said it matters not what is the reason for this round but it needs to be resolved.

It is you who pointed fingers not me. That is because , unlike you i actually live in this region , and unlike you i actually want to see this conflict resolved.

While you, do not really want it solved . You want it to continue and exploit it for your own purpose and use it to blame one side.

~

I am not pointing the fingre any where just go to op and read. That is where this whole started. I was the one who said yesterday that what ever had happened is wrong and Netanyahu did it. Every one was following the propaganda but I was following events and tracking the peace process from little news I could get and then yesterday it all went south.

Breaking: Gaza parliament(or Shura council or something) head Ahmed Bahr's home targeted in Israeli air strikes moments ago.

Breaking: Sirens in Ashkelon again

Heavy caliber long range rockets have been fired some sources are reporting it. I am waiting for more confirmations.

Long range is relative term, but I am posting live reports from Gaza. You will know when. If bombing of homes continue it will happen.

Breaking: Israeli air strikes in Gaza city(most populated and considered 'capital' of Gaza)

Breaking: Warning missiles fired by drones on Gaza Ministry building in Gaza city, it will be targeted by jets soon

Pakistan Tehreek Insaf, the ruling Party aspires for Peace in the region and Israel.

Former cricketer turned political Messiah rules with slender majority over Pakistan.

On 14th August during independence day, citizens were slapped by the MPas belonging to the Party.

Breaking: Shehab Press agency building targeted in Israeli strikes

Breaking: Now air strikes hit the ministry building in Gaza city

Breaking: Israeli drone strikes hits a new building in Gaza city

Back
Top Bottom