What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

~

Another pointless round of violence , that would benefit no one.

The situation stinks.

~

Then why did israel carry out a operation into gaza to kill Palestinians in the midst of peace talks and warming ties with arab states?

Whats the fcuking jew idiocy with this plan?

WTH is going on.

Aoa

Yup. Iran called the Israelis to enter Gaza and assassinate someone. As if that will have no impact on the cease fire talks.

For a few days I actually thought the Israelis had realised the world is changing and the US is loosing power so they must get the best deal they can, given the supremacy they enjoy may not last forever.

Turns out they actually believe that the situation is a result of their inherent superiority and that their advantage will last forever.

Just remember these routine trimmings are going to bring yet more bad press around the world. The crying mothers, the dead/injured kids. The Israeli citizens sitting on hills and cheering on as bombs fall on Palestinians.

I wonder what will all of these images being sent out year after year, decade after decade, lead to. When the US isn't as influencial and /or decides to focus inwards. How will the demographic and geographical realities and resource disparities between the Israelis and the Muslim world around play out then.

But US is not loosing power.

Those dumb pricks are not worth anything
The super funny thing is that people in those countries are quite happy with being jockeyed by their sellout leaders who bend over for everyone. i think we live in strange times. Arabs have never been this gutless throughout the history.

JUST TONIGHT Palestinian kids are getting killed and there is no "real Muslim" saying shit.

I'm sure tomorrow they'll blame Iran for this as well

Al Rahma building in Gaza completely destroyed. In the latest strikes.

Sirens in Sderot

Dr1FAQuX4AAi7HM.png

The super funny thing is that people in those countries are quite happy with being jockeyed by their sellout leaders who bend over for everyone. i think we live in strange times. Arabs have never been this gutless throughout the history.

JUST TONIGHT Palestinian kids are getting killed and there is no "real Muslim" saying shit.

Arabs need to change their position and do it NOW. At least blame Israel for breaking the ceasefire. Egypt need to show frustration with Israel. Egypt should allow weapons smuggling to Gaza.

Where the hell is Egypt, the minimum those clowns should be asking is why did israel carry out a operation killing Palestinians NOW, when finally progress was being made in peace talks

Its asking to much of Egypt not to be slaves of the U.S

Aoa

Just as you justify your attack today as being provoked by the previous Palestinian attack, you cannot say the Palestinian attack was unprovoked. They too will point to an earlier attack by Israel and say that rocket launch was in response to that.

Just remember, in all of this, the Palestinian and Israeli power difference does little to help the Israeli side's image.

I am curious, how many Israelis did the previous rocket launch by Palestinians kill? How do you suppose the Palestinians will respond to this attack that has already resulted in multiple casualties?

Good post, bro. Well put.

Well, at-least Pakistanis always condemn such aggression and ruthless killing of lives in Palestine.

Back
Top Bottom