What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

Another 'Gaza Massacre' is coming, inshallah!

@Solomon2 I remember once.. When you said "My people/we aren't like Muslim fanatics/Hamas/ISIS etc..."
As small gift among thousands For you to Enjoy...

Now, Be ready that every time you play your "Victim" card/ Your higher "Moral secret card"... I will be here to make you remember your Hypocrisy...

Ps: Hebrew tweets right now are on another level... of shame... but Yeah... that's another story...

Israel has no justification of these attacks this time. They just ended the whole peace process.

Derailed? The rail isn't finished to begin with.

There will never be peace.

Of course not if in the middle of peace negotiation and warming ties with arab states, Israel suddenly keeps carrying our raids trying to kill Palestinians

Its like your trying to derail everything on purpose

It seems they never learn

What learn? Israel attacked them

@Solomon2 I remember once.. When you said "My people/we aren't like Muslim fanatics/Hamas/ISIS etc..."
As small gift among thousands For you to Enjoy...
I think @Natan is just having fun with you. There wasn't any 'Gaza Massacre' in the first place so twice a fake massacre is still no massacre. But I don't doubt that's how it will be reported, nonetheless. Do you?

Last edited:
I think Natan is just having fun with you. There wasn't any 'Gaza Massacre' in the first place so twice a fake massacre is still no massacre. But I don't doubt that's how it will be reported, nonetheless. Do you?

Should we joke? I mean is "Killing" a topic of jokes?
So...I assume... Oven jokes are to your liking... I think you do indeed...
Or...Maybe what's touch you isn't a joke...

Say the one...Who cry of Antisemitism in every "Anti-Israeli critics...
What a flower you became... or always was... Who knows...

Now, Be ready that every time you play your "Victim" card/ Your higher "Moral secret card"... I will be here to make you remember your Hypocrisy...
On the other hand, mass indiscriminate rocketing of Israel's civilian population is the very definition of an attempted massacre.

Should we joke? I mean is "Killing" a topic of jokes?
Natan knows that Israel is slandered every day. Can you really blame him for seeking a humorous twist rather than moping about it?

On the other hand, mass indiscriminate rocketing of Israel's civilian population is the very definition of an attempted massacre.
Well...Seems you missed the "Failed Israel infiltration"...
Lady boy...it's ain't your day...

Or maybe since jokes are your forte... "Make it rain, Inshallah"...

Let them import guided rockets and they will hit only military targets. Your army has guided munition so why it bombed Rahma building? It was residential building of civilians.

Back
Top Bottom