What's new

Israeli special forces invade Gaza, 6 Palestinians and 1 Israeli soldier killed

I think you want to address @Natan, not I.
Nope...to you...You are the one who legitimated his "Post" and gave an "Excuse" to his behavior...
Therefore enjoy the consequences... at least own it...for once.

Is it that hard to say "I support his claim"?

Breaking: The target was Marwan Issa(literally second man in military rank for Hamas) in yesterdays Israeli squad mission, but it failed

Kidnap or kill unclear

Nope...to you...You are the one who legitimated his "Post" and gave an "Excuse" to his behavior...
You haven't disputed it, either.
Therefore enjoy the consequences... at least own it...for once.
No, sir. Murderous hatred of "the other" is a meme imposed upon the Palestinian Arab culture, not mine. It only takes one to hate and commit murder so one must defend oneself until the attacker is dead or stops.

You haven't disputed it, either.
No, sir. Murderous hatred of "the other" is a meme imposed upon the Palestinian Arab culture, not mine. It only takes one to hate and commit murder so one must defend oneself until the attacker is dead or stops.

See Wasn't that hard?
Congrats... You are indeed among the Forgotten...

Enjoy ;)

Now every Wannabe can gloriously enjoy eh "Hitler was just protecting against the invaders... Glorious leader"

4min ago
COGAT head to Gazans: Hamas has crossed a red line
Israel’s liaison to the Palestinians says Hamas has crossed a “red line” in its indiscriminate rocket fire at Israeli towns.

“The State of Israel will dial up its response against [Hamas],” writes COGAT head Kamil Abu Rukun.

He then addresses residents of Gaza directly. “Look carefully at the pictures from Operation Protective Edge in 2014 – a picture is worth a thousand words,” he says, appearing to warn that a similar Israeli response to what was seen in 2014 is forthcoming.
Cogat has just deleted it warning what went wrong @Solomon2

Developing situation ....

Israel destroys ceasefire talks. Literally today Netanyahu stated he wants to avoid an war in Gaza and that there are Qatari-Egyptian mediation to bring about truce.

Israel special forces entered Gaza in a civilian car dressed as women and assassinated an Hamas military wing field commander. Which then led to clashes with other military forces on ground. Israeli air strikes killed 5 more Palestinians.

Al Jazeera says one Israeli soldier was killed.
Bombing on civilian population ...this is no way an invasion, rather a massacre. World is quite, because the blood is muslim.

Breaking: Israeli air strikes hit seaport dock area off Gaza's coast

Breaking: Palestinian security building(or police station) targeted in Israeli air strikes, reports of injuries

Report: Russian foreign ministry blames Israel for the escalation in Gaza and calls it
provocative

TRT World: Egypt contacted Israeli side and told them of urgency to end the assault

US of course stands with Israel and blames Palestinians. :tsk:

Bombing on civilian population ...this is no way an invasion, rather a massacre. World is quite, because the blood is muslim.

I think world is aware who began this, and this will require Israel to lift the siege or guarantee a truce afterwards. Because all mediators just made that massive effort only to have it destroyed.

Breaking: Israeli air strikes hit seaport dock area off Gaza's coast

Breaking: Palestinian security building(or police station) targeted in Israeli air strikes, reports of injuries

Report: Russian foreign ministry blames Israel for the escalation in Gaza and calls it
provocative

TRT World: Egypt contacted Israeli side and told them of urgency to end the assault

US of course stands with Israel and blames Palestinians. :tsk:
I think world is aware who began this, and this will require Israel to lift the siege or guarantee a truce afterwards. Because all mediators just made that massive effort only to have it destroyed.
Israel is after land, and will take it. Every body else is just moving like extras in the background of a fighting scene in a Chinese movie.

Long range missiles have started hitting Israel. One interception reported other hits confirmed.

This is true, but if they try taking Gaza they will not succeed. Nobody likes them there and will not tolerate them.
Each and every human on the face of Gaza will be massacred, and the west, who is against the capital punishment of Asia bibi, jumping like monkeys, will not say anything. Palestinians should accept Israel, so that Israel may work on the next phase of expansion. Then this west will know, what is Israel all about.

Back
Top Bottom